First National Bank of Omaha to halt production of NRA credit card

Spineless Virtue Signaling Cowards. If you have any friends/family that bank with em, you might wanna let them know on their FB page and in their pocket books.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstnational.com/personal-banking/savings/savings-account/
archive.is/P9OxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heres what we do. economic warfare. ok i was saving this strategy for a special occasion but why not start now in retaliation.

firstnational.com/personal-banking/savings/savings-account/

>$0 minimum opening deposit
>no monthly fees

its literally free to make a savings account and requesting paper statements which costs them 50 cents to mail every month. if we get 10,000 Sup Forumstards and /r/thedonalds to start accounts, that will bleed the bank $5k every single month minimum, but even more if you count all the confirmation mailings and shit. and this isnt even including creddit card offers

please bump

dude this is a great idea, thoth agrees.

Isn't that mail fraud?

no

BUMP
capital idea.
you're going places, user.

they just deduct those as business expenses on taxes.

bump

wut

All banks (or businesses for that matter) will deduct most of their expenses as business expenses when paying taxes. That doesn't mean that the business doesn't actually have to pay the expense in question. It just means that the net income they make will not be reduced by the full amount of the expense, but only by (1-Expense)*(Tax Rate).

Your statement could be made with respect to almost any expense by a business. That doesn't mean you can't hurt a business by increasing their expenses, though.

thanks. i actually have similar ideas that can be implemented to bleed out lenders, ill make a general thread on it another day, stay tuned.

even if thats true, it still cuts into their profits, deductions have a limit. and its not even taking into account the time the employees spend on printing, folding, and inserting the paper into the envelopes. the maintenance and ink for the machines, etc etc. it actually costs them more than only the 50 cents in postage. not to mention the costs of additional maintenance on the accounts. all the paperwork that happens behind the scenes between employees, the files, the IRS reporting and printouts, etc. its a real chance to cut into their bottom line if enough people get on board

I work for a large US bank (but not First Natl Bank of Omaha) and I assure you, we put a lot of effort into convincing people to get off paper statements because they're so much more expensive to send.
By the way, if you really want to give them a headache, request a special ADA-compliant statement for the visually impaired.

exactly. theres a reason they are constantly shilling for paperless in all their paper statements and email notifications and billboard text headings on their online banking website

bump for visibility, fuck the ada shit lmfao

(((NYT))) wrote an article today titled "HOw Banks Could Control Gun Sales if Washington Won't"
>archive.is/P9OxI
asically they suggested barring gun sales on credit cards i.e. EXACTLY THIS

Wonder if First National Bank in Omaha had any ties to (((Franklin Credit Union)))

lets keep bumping then until thread gains some traction

Bump fuck em

bump

one more to see if anyone cares

I thought it was for the sake of the environment.
Golly gee whiz.

its one of the main reasons i keep my settings to paper

>Using (((banks))), ever