WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/21/business/media/youtube-conspiracy-video-parkland.html
cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9+tH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc=
merkoba.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/hbv/w4KhmrzYl.mp4
youtu.be/Fl4dLGZVUF0?t=7m46s
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
s1.webmshare.com/dvZMV.webm
youtu.be/hn2MQ1Q2m9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link faggot

nytimes.com/2018/02/21/business/media/youtube-conspiracy-video-parkland.html

we really live in some incredible times, the cultural establishment is losing sway in a very severe way, people are outright rejecting what they have to say, that student thing CNN hosted was a clown show of pure desperation and propaganda, these crises actor kids aren't working out in the way the powers that be anticipated

>I'm NOT a crisis actor REEEEEEEEE

Can someone link the video? I just got back from work trip and am out of the loop

Wars used to be fought with blood sweat and tears of ass rape now they're fought with memes cummies and tendies.

video in question?

cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9+tH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc=

There we go I was trying to get it to embed properly.

I just want to hold down this wheezly kid and ruin his prostate with my fat cock. Just utterly make him squeal with pain and joy as the tears run down his prissy trap face.

>Sup Forums shilled by fake hogg news for days
>Sup Forums threads include a legit MSM compilation of sketchy hogg
>MSM runs story discrediting Sup Forums "fringe conspiracy" by addressing single legit video instead of shills
what's their angle, senpai?

(((Damage Control)))

There's no investigative journalism. They probably don't know what was on the video to begin with.

he mout too small for he gott damn hed

Reminder that the more they namedrop Sup Forums the more normalfags will come here, and the more normalfags the more redpills to be swallowed

At the same time however the normalfags will shit up the site, but it will be worth it eventually

What if you are just ruining an innocent kid's life?

Honestly can anyone answer my question as to why? Why would they hire an out of town crisis actor when they could have easily paid a liberal or two from that school? They KNOW that we would find out that it was a crisis actor. Don’t say they are dumb enough to underestimate us, bc if they were they wouldn’t have as much power as they do.

David Hogg Supercut - merkoba.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/hbv/w4KhmrzYl.mp4

Explain ths.

b/c his speech will inflame all regardless if some know he is a fraud. see... aren't you inflamed, too?

It really comes down to this. (CNN is here so use your alt-right pass).

They are on suicide watch

We have waited several years for this moment

It's our chance to strike and redpill not only the normies but the world
godspeed anons

?

He's a crisis actor.

We just need more consistent redpill threads so they understand.
Even if thats the case (which it isnt you massive fagolia) Sup Forums is never the place to take the high ground except sometimes.

Yeah but if a lot of people know he is a fraud then it takes away his credibility from a lot of normies. Why wouldn’t they just hire a local liberal? It would’ve been so easy

OUT OF TOUCH and OVER THE HILLS crisis actors utterly BTFO #litty

He's in the florida schools yearbook.

Yes I realize that, but why hire a crisis actor? What purpose does that serve? They could’ve easily hired a local liberal student to do the same. They also are not dumb enough to really think they’d get away with using a crisis actor.

pls stop shill

Watch Ben Shillpiro fling shit at people on the "alt-right" who are pushing "conspiracy theories" about the MSM using "crisis actors" to shape the narrative, then in the very next breath, accume MSM news hosts of being guilty of playing on people's emotions to...... PUSH THEIR NARRATIVE.

Almonds: ACTIVATED

youtu.be/Fl4dLGZVUF0?t=7m46s

This is a false positive. It's to make Sup Forums lose it's new credibility. This is too easy.

>if a lot of people know he is a fraud then it takes away his credibility from a lot of normies
a lot of normies are liberals, so no, it doesn't. regardless, the purpose is to inflame society, not actually change laws now. that's later down the road. have you not noticed all the rallies specifically designed to inflame society this past year?

Fuck off faggot. We don't give a fuck about credibility. It's Sup Forums/

I guess consequences will never be the same.

YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY JEW? FUCK YOU.

This is what I think. Why else would they hire a crisis actor when they could’ve just hired a local liberal to do the same?

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
FLORIDA SCHOOL CAMERAS 20 MINUTE DELAY - s1.webmshare.com/dvZMV.webm

I have plenty of liberal and cuckservative friends and both of them quest the authenticity of this kid. Why do they have to hire a crisis actor when they could’ve used a local liberal to do the exact same? It’s not like he’s an unreal speaker

> not refering to the shooter as "David Hogg"

Normies memory-hole everything. News cycles work fast. Nobody remembers the actual name of the shooter, so I've been refering to him as David Hogg.

Now a bunch of people in my retarded social circle believes that is the name of the shooter.

Why are you guys falling for Russia

Have any of the students at the school called him a faker?

That seems like an easy way to tell.

Nobody died the whole thing is a hoax.

they wish to shine light on truth. wat ever shall user poo?

Nobody forced him to be an activist... or maybe they did.

trust and established working relationship. something a random hire doesn't come with. hogg was not unknown to cnn.

So everyone in the immediate area of the school is just silent about a fake school with fake kids being shotup

I think its funny that literal shit posting now is main stream news , we had false flag threads for years and they even got deleted on Sup Forums

Nobody died and Debbie Wasserman schultz along with every zionist in America needs to be put to death.

>paid a liberal or two from that school

Which is exactly what they did... which makes him an actor.

So why is the video BS according to them, or is it like the libs pretending that the DNC wasn't the most corrupt party in the election.

He should have kept his mouth shut then. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences :^)

Dude theyre in damage control. These people are shilling for the deep state because the whole thing is hoax.

The definition for false flags is still way to far fetched for me; what I do believe is that the possibility exists that corrupt and crooked agencies purposefully let these killers slip by. Then they and their cronies push crisis actors to the front to capture the narrative.

This entire ordeal is fucky at least and outright staged propaganda at best. I also find it highly suspicious on what this media circus is focusing; a shaved head spic bitch, a lanky son of an FBI agent and a bunch of kids that look typical for a goddamned high school stage play.

alright, i just want clarification, because the mainstream media only ever seems to say oh this thing (whatever it is) is a conspiracy theory, and it's not true, but never say why other then how dare you think otherwise to what was originally reported. I mean always take these type of news tidbits cautiously but it would sure help if they actually addressed the "conspiracy" and explain how they know it's incorrect.

This is still politics
>Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

So the actors didn't actually attend the school?

Don't be so fucking naive and pretentious to believe you or anyone from one single place is responsible. Self-centered idiot.

>888
This is poetry

Has anyone contacted the US Army or the Secret Service on this yet?

Just in case those media Zionist NWO fucks try to arrange a press conference with the (((((TV Victims))))) and our Commander-In-Chief.
This kid CANNOT GET CLOSE TO HIM.

>innocent
>gun grabber.

Break the conditioning more! Spread CNN lies to the mainstream anons

Might attend or might not. But that lanky fag in New York and these other “survivors” holding hysterical speeches and coming to a goddamned town hall with CNN is fucking suspicous.

Than there is also the demeanor of most of those interviews and how they react, no real tears, hysterical nonsensical stories and such obviously scripted lines are pushed so relentlessly. Either those “survivors” shown are archetypical “el goblino” mutts with no real emotions left in them or they’re acting and doing what they’re told; from these interviews I strongly get the idea that the el goblino mutt angle makes a compelling case with the narcistic tendencies shown by some of these high school teens.

They were always fought with memes.

Sup Forums's role is to spread doubt. Doubt leads to the truth.

Duh!dah!duhh! ~~~

I suspect they're trying to flood this place with normies and dilute its effectiveness.

ok, but someone being a crisis actor is quite different than a person actually involved in an event and then "coached" afterward

Are they still in the news? After all these new revelations, I find it hard they can still come out for gun bans instead of criticizing the fuck ups.

It always works out so well for them.

>Q predicted this

Imagine Trump pulling out his concealed piece and gunning this zog-child down on live TV if the MK Ultrad punk tried anything?

FUCK CNN. WE KNOW WHERE YOU STAY. ATLANTA, GA, MUHFUCCAS.

HAHA oh fucking wow. At least someone remembers that Sup Forums isnt a SJW board.

youtu.be/hn2MQ1Q2m9I

this is a obvious shilltheory on the level of flat earth in order to discredit the absolute fact that there is way more questions than there are answers about the medias coverage of this obvious false flag.

do not perpetuate this idiocy

WRONG.

I literally think nobody died.

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS KIKE

Gas the kikes.

Kek

We have seized the memes of production

By far the best counter-meme about Holocaust denial

We control reality now

The comment section of this article is hilarious. Pic related.

>cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9+tH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc=
he has such a punchable face

He's not a fucking crisis actor. He's a one time faggot with a script who wants his fifteen minutes of fame but ended up fucking up beyond belief and will never be taken seriously again.

>falling for falseflag attacks

lol

Sup Forums is a board of freedom.
From Sup Forums to the stormraids of /new/ to this very day. Everyone here embraces a form of freedom except our Jewish shill friends from CNN, currently invading.

Fuck off Russia.

>UN ever doing anything
lol

Hi Barnaby.

Been kind of staying away from this shitstorm but keen to see that video mentioned, I assume it has been shoahd, is there a link?

good one less cog in the meme machine

The fucker is reading from a teleprompter on these "interviews" so at the very least he's a puppet for CNN

>Sup Forums
>Far right politics board
Nigga what? The only reason i come to this shithole is because its a fucking circus of every political ideology you could think of. If you can sift though all the shitposting, there are some interesting discussions that happen