never heard of that website.

relays government radio

>broadcast unencrypted radio signals
>seize private property that repeats them

wew

what was it?

unsure, no one has heard from owner

Holy fucking shit.
This is the site that recorded the SkyKing radio broadcasts to our nuclear forces,
This is seriously scary, because we listened to these as an indication of military alert status and possible happenings.
What do they not want us to know? Why hide those?
Fuck.

probably nothing major, relax

who knows. people are looking for things, but we havent heard from anyone that had access to the site

Yeah I'm getting sleepy anyway...

Was this possibly how corrupt officials were tipping off their hired goons like MS-13 and shit?

I doubt it, but at this point, it'ss 100% unknown

Cock and balls, nigga you scarin' the dick outta me with that honkey ass buwwsheeit. Fuck i ain't gon' sleep nah witcha skykang bang bang hoobliedoo. Nigga I ain't even got drawws on let alone nuke goin off any mo' mo'. Saaaammmm dibbledibopinpoo. We dead nigga, we dead.

Sky Kang thread?
listen live
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
EAM frequencies
11175khz usb
8992 khz usb
4724khz usb

EAM means Emergency Action Message
It's coded US military coms with nuclear forces
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message

people ive been talking to think there might be something more involved. maybe a front or they had access to more information then they should have

I'd like to know because I had EAM Watch bookmarked and checked it from time to time
I've been learning Morse code and listening to High Frequency Global Communication System, thinking about getting into HAM
US Gov seizing this shit is creepy AF

the first of many

get ready to suck it fascists

I also know the owner of the site and I have tried calling him about 7 times, messaged him on discord a lot and no reply, no facebook, nothing. I can't get a hold of him at all, he's off the grid. offline on everything

The plot thickens. Have we wounded the Deep State and are now attacking back?

Fucker might be in custody, those penalties, fines and threats on that seized page and shit...

I'm hoping that isn't the case

USAF probably fucked up and leaked some of the one-time pads used for skykings. Now they are scrambling to remove any trace of the recordings.

maybe, I am asking a lot of my friends who are listeners

Please keep us informed if you learn anything brother
Hope your friend is ok

So far, I have heard nothing. He hasn't answered. He is like always online and awake. This is the first time I haven't been able to reach him.