Other urls found in this thread:

jkanime.net/fateapocrypha/9/
nyaa.si/view/953206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not Kaleid, onii-chan.

Is APEX doing it again this week?

in four days

dat jannu vagina bone

Are there any webms of the battles? It was art.

>it was art
art in the good way or art in the sarcastic "this looks like garbage" kind of way

Nearly all the battles were very fluid and fun to watch.

WHERE YOU AT APEX user

Oh I wish I could place my head on Astolfo's lap

I want to FUCK Semiramis.

They were full of quality and cheap animation.

>distance shot
>QUALITY

>those pantsu

Its a fast action scene, you are an idiot if you think it always will be on-model

according to sakugablog the production is barely holding itself together

Sometime tomorrow.
Like every week

>according to sakugablog

>sakugablog

was that bedivere as Darnic's servant in the 3rd grail war?

>according to sakugablog

Get out.

Fionn

Fionn

Vlad is very weak outside Romania. She acknowledges that Siegfried is stronger than Mordred. It is about the same as Chiron. Also, regarding Achilles it is a matter of Compatibility. Conditions are necessary to beat him. Since we can not clear the condition, we can not defeat Achilles no matter how strong it is.

In the fate universe, if Lancelot was a male and King Arthur was a female (saber), does that mean either

a.) King Arthur is a lesbian or
b.) Lancelot was gay?

It's complicated

Neither. Guinivere was a girl but she only married Arthur to keep up appearances. That's one of the reasons she cucked Arthur with Lancelot.

Yeah but then how do you explain Mordred?

Merlin gave Saber a dick

This is how Mordred was born

Spamming is against the rules, user. You've posted mosaic forms of this post in the last five apo threads.

I'm the first time for this thread, in Apo.

I guess they just went by the logic that if he has Lancer now, they should also give him Lancer in the past. Higashide wrote on twitter that they were choosing between Fionn, Beowulf and Tristan.

Is the penis piercing her womb in the literal sense? Look at that shit, there's no way this is your everyday vaginal sex.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the same servant? After all, weren't they planning this war for 60 years? I thought Vlad was a part of that plan as well

But then he would have been killed in the Third war. Wasn't Finn killed?

It was part of the plan to summon him for this war since they're in Romania and all.

You can still summon the same servant in any war as long as you still have their catalyst.

By the way I wonder why do they have a large Yggdmillennia castle in Romania? Have their clan always been living there? It just seems to be a very convenient coincidence that Darnic summoned Vlad and his family had a castle in Romania for several centuries already.

I wonder what was the catalyst to summon Vlad. Funny if it was Dracula book.

It's no coincidence. He had a catalyst for Vlad.

What I am trying to say is that the castle is obviously much more older than Darnic. And he happened to have a catalyst for Vlad who needs to be in Romania where their base have been for centuries.

I assumed Darnic won, since he took the greater grail and all

I figured that since Lancer was the one calling the shots, he and Darnic had been working together for years.

They why didn't they just summon Siegfried again?

No he lost because Shirou order Fionn to go kill himself but Darnic got the Nazi's to steal the grail Einzbern won with Ruler but lost the grail.

>Shirou order Fionn to go kill himself
Where did you get it from?

He searched for a catalyst. All the competent masters do that shit.

Vlad calls the shots because he's Vlad and they're in Romania. It's like Gil and Tokiomi in Zero.

The LN

Fionn wasn't even mentioned in Apo LN though.

EY

Why does this show not make my heart dance? Is it the fact that most characters are fiction and not history? am I just too used to spin offs having clones of the main cast? Why have so few died, do they have eps for it or are they trying to get it right so they won't have to redo it 3 times like UBW

THIS

I would say art in a good way but I know nothing about animation. people jerked themselves to death over UBW fights and to my eyes most of those where just guys standing around and throwing phantom swords at each other. here there are some tactics and environmental damage

They had to randomly give Darnic a servant for the 3rd war for the anime. They just went with Fionn.

my subs say she but my guy says trap. What is the truth?

CHAPTER

So it says in the novel that Shirou ordered his servant to kill himself without even naming that servant?

Merlin used illusion magic so very few people knew that Arthur was a girl

Don't have to say their true name just say lancer go kill yourself and be done with it.

Apocrypha implies magic clone instead of an actual conception

And not only Siegfried. Why didn't Claus summon Fran again?

>much more older than Darnic
is it? how old is Darnic, at least 80 or 90, enough time to build a base

WAS

>I figured that since Lancer was the one calling the shots, he and Darnic had been working together for years.
I assumed darnic was just humoring vlad

GOOD

it's already up in shitty spanish
>jkanime.net/fateapocrypha/9/

Well I assume that this castle was built in Middle ages. And wasn't Darnic's family poor a hundred years ago when he became a head of their clan? When he got a marriage proposal from some rich magicians family but then they denied it because of Assassination bullshit. I think he didn't have resources to built it himself.

I meant Association.

I don't think so. It seems to me Darnic wanted to cajole him. It says in the VN that Vlad can be very stubborn.

this fate is fucking garbage

Sounds like Darnic is a bitch

Didn't look that way to me, it looks like genuine deference.

>don't treat Vlad with respect
>get impaled

He's just smart

He's just manipulating him anyway. You'll see next episode.

why do you even need subs

there isn't as much dialogue as normal and most of what they say can easily be inferred

that is what im saying. He is paying along, vlad is not in charge but darnic does the song and dance for power.

Why? I have the same feeling but can't nail down why. Is it the tournament thing, reminds me of spin offs where lots of people got the death note. the number went up but everyone seems underdeveloped, hell the red side is basically shiro and his puppets(not counting necro and dredd)

I don't think it will be in the next ep. Maybe only in the end of it. But anyway it's not like he manipulated Vlad. They even talk about it before and Vlad threatened to kill him if he use it. Darnic waited, but when he realised that Vlad couldn't win he used his CS. He actually didn't have any choice at that moment.

>genuine deference
then he would not be tisking when vlad made decisions about Astolfo

I guess he is just more sadistic than Vlad, but he went with his decision anyway.

You can be respectful without having to kowtow to your literal servant

I thought he did it because there was no other way to win

>You can be respectful without having to kowtow to your literal servant
But his servant was a proud king. He used to such treatment.

Wait for the dub, dumb dumb

Whatever the reason, Mordred made a fool of the death of others.
She is not suitable for the king.

it's magical sex

You are 100% the worst kind of TMfag. Just a Fatefag who is fine with everything else being totally done and reduced to background references and side characters. You don't care as long as they keep putting out more Servants with the same gimmick, with Nasu occasionally writing for it.

No variation, no trying anything new, not allowing other parts of the universe to get the main role. No interesting new main characters, no core thematic differences (same old "heroism" and "power of humanity" shit), only changing the setting sometimes because the current fans don't give a fuck about urban fantasy, which is what all of the original works were based in. Cancer.

I want to FUCK Semiramis.

what

Time to get with the times grandpa

Her tits are full of posion?

Is this pasta?

Seek help.

Who's the next Servant and Master to die?

I'm guessing Fran and her master

No, but her farts does

Fran yes, her master survive the whole thing

nyaa.si/view/953206

So the Grail requires at the minimum 6 Servants to do anything and 7 to reach the Root.

What was the point of the Smaller Grail Wars then?

What happens to the first 7 Servants who die?

Why didn't Darnic just remove the backup system in the Grail so his clan can control all Servants and make them commit suicide right after summoning?

Who serves as the Lesser Grail in this war?

Our man does it again.

>Who serves as the Lesser Grail in this war?
/ourguy/