Apologize

Apologize

For what?

I don't see how a bigger turd makes another turd appealing.

Fuck off with your template thread.

Why would Sup Forums apologise? We didn't make it.

Nothing to apologize for. It had L winning, as it should be.

That version is now a bit better.

The 2nd one had the superior DN ending

OG Movie > Anime > Manga >>>>>>>>>> New movie

>New movie
>Mia and Light in the FUCKING GYM
>"Death Note? What's that?"
>"I can't tell you"
>"Ok"
>"You really want to know?!" [desperation intensifies]
>"Ok I'll show you"

That L was spot on.

I stopped right after that scene. I refuse to finish it just because of that completely asshat terribly written scene.
Fucking Tommy Wiseau could've wrote a Death Note adaption better

It needed to be this!

>change the rules so that only the owner can see the death god instead of anyone who touches the note/page

wew

>very fast detective running at incredible hihg speed

>I'm not fucking Kira, I AM NAHHHHHHHHHT
>Oh, hi L.

>L a nigger
> Near and Mello as girls
> Ratio as a whinny sjw bitch

How did they fucked up so badly?

>Near
>girl

Haven't watched yet.

Is near a cute girl?

I'm gayer for Near than I am for L to be honest with you senpai.

If I can now make Near a waifu, i fucking WILL

>Near and Mello as girls
They're not in it.

Exactly how it should've been directed. It would've been a great success.

damn it. fucking user getting my hopes for Fem!Near up like that

Near is shit anyway. Just L with the sperg dialed up to 11.

>director is in full denial and damage control mode

>Near and Mello as girls
What?!
Aw fuck that user above you. I got fucking excited.

Hitler was ridiculed for his art as well.

This is this and that is that

Light wasn't even the real Kira in the movie. Mia was.

They are objectively good paintings. Which is more than can be said for this movie.

Are artists seriously this narcissistic? Just because you shit out some art doesn't mean you deserve praise or that your art is good.

>The artist always wins
Yeah, Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.

Watch the 2015 drama if you want something close enough.

Netflix movie should have a spin-off with no relation to the original character instead of a reinterpretation.
School-shooter type kid finding a Death Note is not a bad idea by itself. But calling the main Character Light and such is terrible.

Yes, but unlike this director, Hitler achieved something great.

Fuck
That sounds cool
Netflix pls
I'd even be fine with a lack of Ryuk

Willam Dafoe Ryuk was objectively good

shame it had to be this movie

He had the opportunity to coin the meme "Just as planned" when he woke up, instead he pussy cries to his dad. Why was this Light such a goddamn pussy?

Yeah, I'm writing it. Gonna see how far I can take it. And yes, no Ryuk.

The two American detectives eventually meets the boys father. Together, they try to solve the mystery of who is Kira while trying to understand the causes of death among various people, all of which are inconclusive.

The detectives start to question the boys father, as to how he was able to move among his rank so quickly and how he was able to capture said criminals. That's when the detectives secretly bug boys house.

The boy becomes obviously aware of the cameras and thinks to himself,
"Just like the movies".

There can be a scene where the detectives are surveillancing boy sitting at his desk doing nothing for hours.

This is more retarded than Light Turner: and edgy cringy teenager westaboo vs two random detectives, that of course NEED to be murrican. Pls, go on, it can convince other people this movie wasn't that unnecessary.

Light's imouto was cute in those movies. How she looks like now?

This is the white man's Mayoiga. Most people won't get it.

Go on? I already have an plausible explanation as to how these people died without the help of Ryuk. I came up with the idea in a matter of minutes. And it would be a perfect ending to the first season, which will undoubtedly launching the next season into complete madness.

Wanna know how it all happens?

Oh man this is good

The boys name wouldn't be, Light either. That shit's dumb as hell. I'd keep his last name though.

>CGI Ryuk who looks like he'd fit in better in a CGI death note movie
>Shitty Japanese "acting"
>Way too long with scenes that drag out forever
It wasn't any better.

Is your explanation that there's a 2nd person with a 2nd Death Note?

No. In my story, there's only ONE Death Note. An introduction to a second Death Note would cause to series to spiral out of control. Plus, multiple Death Notes would be such a predictable element to introduce.

Doesn't exist

Influencing people with the Death Note would be plausible.

Using the Death Note to insert false memories into the detectives minds would also be plausible.

The perspective is all fucked, which is like the most basic thing in painting, so no they are not objectively good paintings. Retarded nigger.

That would require hard work and original writing, way easier to take something already successful and fuck around with it.

The boy can also insert false memories into his own mind, thus allowing him to be smarter than he actually is.

Yeah boi. Bow down to your new master bitches. I got y'all by the balls.

See how fast I come up with these ideas. Y'all can't hang. Neither can Hollywood. Nothing but a bunch of hack pussy "writers".

>perspective
Everyone just mentions perspective as if they know anything about art and it will make their opinions valid.

That's the point, you fucking idiiot. He got perspective wrong, somehing so basic you don't even need to know anything about art to identify a shit painting. Get fucked.

Although, influencing people to "think" there are multiple Death Notes can be plausible.

>Mia knows the book can control actions and uses it to kill the FBI agents
>doesn't write down that Light gives up the note book to her and gives him a chance to fuck her over instead

Everyone in this fucking movie is retarded.

Even anime Misa wouldn't have been that fucking dumb

I just got done watching the Netflix abomination.

Was it supposed to be a parody of the original? Because I was laughing through most of the climax.

By writing "false sight" the boy can deceive the detective's sight by having them momentarily think that they're witnessing boy sitting motionless at his desk. But in reality, the boy is actually writing in the Death Note.

Yeah...

Well the other user did say it was an objectively good painting, and he can't get the technique right, so it really isn't objectively good. Maybe subjectively?

I DON'T WANNA LIVE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE!!!

The painting is good. The perspective is off. Compare both the roofs angles. They're completely off. The right side starts at the very top corner of the canvas while the left is several inches down from the top.

I knew going into this that Willem Dafoe would be the only good thing about this movie. I wish he'd had a bigger and less shitty role.

>By writing "false sight" the boy can deceive the detective's sight by having them momentarily think that they're witnessing boy sitting motionless at his desk. But in reality, the boy is actually writing in the Death Note.

So what? Do the detectives then die? If so, doesn't Light just kill the detectives instead of making them have false sight with the Death Note?

If he has a "false sight" ability, there would be no potato chip scene, and no need to be careful in his actions.

It sounds really interesting, but it's too OP.

No. This is a perfect scenario to have the detectives question whether or not what they're seeing is real or imaginary.

The detectives will eventually view the tapes again in future episodes where is clearly shows that the Japanese boy was writing something. Proving what the boy wrote is another thing all together.

This.

L was okay at first, but him sperging for half his screen time or better was off putting.

Also, who will tell him to sleep now?

How does Light give the detectives false sight?

Death Note rules.

Repetition of same influence spells is strictly forbidden.

By introducing that rule, it will only allow the boy the write "false sight" once. Plus, influence spells are momentary, wearing off in a couple days.

How do you do an influence spell on someone?

By writing their name while thinking of their face?

If so, why not just kill the detectives with the Death Noe?

You want to shake suspicion. Detectives dying while investigating a person of interest is a great way to draw attention.

That's why in the manga, Light killed ALL the FBI agents at once instead of just the one that was following him, for example.

The detectives do not die after the boy writes "false sight". Remember, the boy wants to be caught. He is mimicking the villains in American movies. A chest game, like the original. Keep that idea, throw everything else in the trash. Shits gotta to be new, otherwise what's the point?

The boy is living his life exactly like his favorite movies at this point.

>The detectives do not die after the boy writes "false sight".

The abilities of the Death Note are all related to the concept of death.

Light can kill people and specify the method of death, which lets Light control people to an extent, and it's not too far of a stretch in logic.

Light also has the ability to do the eyes deal, which lets him see a person's remaining life span, and this ability is related to death.

An influence spell that only gives a person false sight and does nothing else, is not related to death. It's an ability that doesn't belong in the Death Note.

Remember, the two detectives are working with the boys father to catch him(Kira) so yeah, it would be that farfetched for him to know their names.

Again, we're dealing with new rules here. Old rules are not canon. Also, no death gods, no Ryuk.

Why the fuck did L have to chimp out like that in response to his man-nanny's death like that? The ywere doing Ok with I'm too up till then?

Imagine True Detectives season one. Except the killer that they're searching for is Kira. The season plays out like the movie, Seven mixed with Hannibal. The crux that makes the series different is the Death Note.

Are you guys seriously discussing fanfiction of the fanfiction movie?

Did Bendis write this film?

The boy doesn't want to kill the detectives because in the movies, the hero wins and that's what the boy wants. The boy wants his capture or death to be poetic, meaningful, just like the movies. Yes, the boy, behind closed doors, is delusional at this point.

No, we're discussing intergalactic time travel.

It takes a lot more than one actor to make a movie good/better. He's not even the lead. And the lead was fucking awful.

>does nothing except retweet praise
Wow what a faggot

It had a better ending that made more sense for the series, IMO.

Ok, but having a "false sight" spell is NOT related to the concept of "death."

Also so far, the "false sight" spell has no big cost or stakes to it. There's just a 1 use limit, and the person doesn't get harmed or killed.

You're right, "False sight" is not related to death, but it is related to the concept of dying or getting old. Losing ones ability to function normally is some what related to dying.

Objectively had a better ending than the manga.

100%

I liked the japanese movie

Bendis?
as in...Brian Michael?
Bendis?

>・北米版映画デスノートが凄い8つのポイント
>1. ライトがデスノートの秘密をすぐ友達に話す
>2. ライトが大勢がいるなかデスノートの秘密を大声で話しながら歩く
>3. デスノートの恐怖よりホラーやグロテスク展開で怖がらせる
>4. ライトがデスノートを堂々と人前で読んでる
>5. Lがすぐブチギレ激怒する
>6. Lが銃でブッコロして解決しようとする
>7. Lが一般人を轢き殺しそうなカーチェイスをする
>8. リュークが念力で物や建物をぶっ壊す

8 awful things about the American Death Note film
1. Light tells his firend about the Death Note right away
2. Light tlks loudly about the Death Note while walking in public
3. Rather than fear of the Death Note, they try to scare you with gore
4. Light brazenly reads the Death Note in public
5. L quickly flies into a rage
6. L tries to resolve things with a gun
7. L engages in a car chase that endangers civilians
8. Ryuk destroys buildings and objects with telekinesis

An example of a dying spell would be, brittle bones. That spell can affect the detectives legs as they chase Kira. Remember, Kira wants to be caught.

He should just stay off social media for a while.

Okay, that sounds believable enough for me.

But the stakes for "false sight" aren't high enough.

If you use the Death Note, there are GREAT CONSEQUENCES and HIGH STAKES.
If you write a person's name, they will ultimately DIE.
If you want to get the ability to see a person's remaining life span, your own life span gets CUT IN HALF.

"False sight" needs a grave cost attached to it.