What more do normies need to understand kikes are behind all of this shit?

What more do normies need to understand kikes are behind all of this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=JSWyrR4gXkw
youtube.com/watch?v=U9JMgZS18EI
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNwd0loWkwzSHJAK7CZnX-Ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop being a victim.

More people to explain it. To their faces.
Get off Sup Forums
JOIN YOUR LOCAL NAZIS

Everyone knows we just odn't know that we all know because the jews censored us.

Let's be real here, zionist want nazis to start attacking random poorfag jew yorkers who slice meat in delis so zionist could start "OY VEY ANOTHER SHOAH" for victim points.

prove me wrong.

Stop Victim Blaming!

>2018
>being too dumb to realize that ideologies are not races

im a zionist, and i dont want that

Yeah random killings are autistic stupidity but that's not what I'm talking about.

What local "nazis"?

and no emails!

youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ&t=10s
I see shit like this and look at all the things going today, even the latest "mass shooting". It's always fucking kikes. Always. Every single time. It never fails. How are normies this fucking incapable of putting one and one together to get two?

Nazis are a meme to get white people organized along unpopular lines which can be easily dismissed or disappeared three times to the back of the head

Most people aren’t living in reality. Quite a state of affairs tbqh (perhaps a few lurking as always)

You realize that who you are blaming are imposters. They’ve had many names throughout the ages.

They just have to keep watching TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSWyrR4gXkw

Eventually they'll get tired of this shit.

you know, the ones cnn tells them about

this may be unironically true

What does it matter if individual kikes are doing it?
Would you characterize everyone who browses Sup Forums of being guilty for MAGApedes?

youtube.com/watch?v=U9JMgZS18EI
When i think of TV all i think about is this video

Reminder: Mossad agency Black Cube was hired by Harvey Weinstein to pressure his gentile rape victims

Blackstone is a Jewish power brokerage with super close ties to Jared Kushner. The president of Kushner's Cadre company came from Blackstone.

There's some /x/ speculation that Kubrick's black monolith in 2001 is a black cube and/or Kabbalah reference

because jews suffer too.
unlike nazism which is distinctly german and characterized for its preservation of german superiority, this jewish stuff goes either way all the time and works against jews constantly.
it's why jews fled communist russia in large numbers instead of joining up.

You severely overestimate the groups behind our problems.

Most people want to be fooled and it's easy by making up diversions.

The way our minds work is the thing we're thinking / focusing on takes on an insane importance while we're focusing on it. Other things fade into the back.

If all you ever hear are MSM crafted narratives, and you don't read or are unengaged and passably comfortable, you don't even realize what's going on.

Even if you buck MSM and take stance B instead of C on topic A, you're still only thinking about topic A.

in this thread, a "Militia user" explains in detail how the federal government and the Jewish Mafia has legally kidnapped over 20,000 veteran and militia children, and they cannot be found:

The MSM, Hollywood, mainstream publishing, and p0rn are so Jew-controlled mainly to distract Americans from real life and solid information. Extremely creepy when you reach this epiphany in your mid 20s desu. It's They Live indeed.

What the everloving fuck, is there anyone who can even confirm the rumour of this trend? Big if true. Jesus .

Not a fucking day goes by user, not a single fucking day.

At least link Bodhi's channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA

But how long can you keep lying to yourself and throwing up smoke screens? How long can this illusion last? It must have an end point yet I feel we are racing against time at this point. This generation is the decisive one.

memes en español and en thot think

Thanks for the tip user.

>JOIN YOUR LOCAL NAZIS
>mfw

dude... dude even that weird crescent moon thing that shows up in the occultation shot at beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey (though they changed Saturn to Jupiter so as to shut it down)

youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNwd0loWkwzSHJAK7CZnX-Ts

It's the tip of the iceberg. Welcome to the path of awakening but remember: there is no turning back. There is only deeper and deeper places to reach. Remember this because you should only start this shit when you're fucking ready to leave everything behind. When you're ready then go otherwise don't. I'm not even trying to be edgy here but this stuff really fucked me up. I'm still working through it myself, but don't give up. Keep fighting. Life is struggle.

I am trying to wake people around me up but they say I'm racist.

I'm not even against poor Jews. I know poor Jews exist.

The rich Jews are all in positions of culture & power in the west unlike blacks or Latinos etc.

Jews as a race I don't care much about but their culture is clannish & scheming. They do monopolize within their own communities & look down on other individualized cultures.

They hold power like puppet masters. They influence policy. They are behind the scenes hurting other cultures & races. It's a cultural chauvinism like political Islam but clandestine.

They need to be shocked.
For me it was the lolocaust being fake.
It is impossible to believe at first.
How can that many people tell that big of a coordinated lie?
Pure fucking evil
From there everything is ready because you automatically know who's lying.
You know who the criminal is and who leaked. If a kids missing some kikes ate her

>I'm racist.
It is insanity to me how even in the UKraine this fucking cop out argument exists. It means NOTHING. It is rooted in NOTHING. It is a COP OUT FROM ACCEPTING TRUTH

How do I join my local Nazi chapter senpai?

>shocked
This was big for me as well. I started coming to Sup Forums in 2013 and in those days it was all about Race and IQ. Every thread was Race and IQ. I came here arguing against that refusing to believe it, but in the face of evidence I couldn't deny any longer. It kept going from there and never ended.
>You know who the criminal is and who leaked. If a kids missing some kikes ate her
This enrages me. I'd say "more than you know" but I'm sure you damn well know.

I'd read about all the esoteric religion and kakistocracy but was more commenting on this webm.

Will check out your video (probably).

I am racist. I believe Ukrainian Slavs are superior to Hindus for example.
All the best scientists of the USSR were not Russian. They were Ukrainian & Hungarian.

That video in particular is under 3 minutes, it relates to the webm you commented on as well.

"Racist" as a negative I meant. "Racism" as understanding racial realism is just logical.

Why did Jews lead the communist revolutions in Germany and the ussr? Why did all the Jews that fled hitler after the Weimar Republic come to America? Why is America Weimar Republic 2 electric boogaloo? Who controls Hollywood? Who controls the mainstream media? Who holds the majority of the worlds wealth? KYS SHILL

nope, just a based black.

Not wrong. Worship of Saturn. Chthonic (underworld) time/death deity worship. People who worship this are literally evil stuck out of time, in terms of what they do.

I'm pretty sure they're trying to conquer / control time, otherwise why all the planning and scheming and death feeding Saturn.

Anyway I'm tired let's all go to bed.

>evil stuck out of time
Please elaborate on this if you can. I've been studying the Saturn connection for awhile now but it's a really confusing mess. They were Phoencians then kikes it's all the same , Iget that. lumerians? I can't figure it out.

They don't need to go into the world-control stuff, they just need to work with or for jews to start the hating process. Unfortunately most jews live around New York and LA, and most Americans don't.

Both communism and capitalism are Jews' tools to enslave whites.

Both terms were created by Jew Karl Marx.

>What more do normies need to understand kikes are behind all of this shit?
They don't need to understand, they need someone with authority say it to them.

You're right, I'm a jew.

why don't people just start saying how there is no difference between libs/minorities/victim culture preachers blaming white westerners for all evil - and others saying that jews are responsible.

>find normie explaining that white ppl are responsible for all
>ask leading questions
>confirm that they are right, congratulate them on well they explained the plight of jewish priviledge
>enjoy implosion
>continue to insert "jewish" when they say "white.

regardless of your position on JQ, this may be an interesting experiment