KC COMMUNIST ACTION 2.0

New thread b/c old one hit bump liimt.

>Hello Sup Forums I am a resident of Kansas City and the events of this week put me over the edge in regards to local political action. Here's a quick rundown:

Norwegian black metal band Taake was scheduled to play a show at local venue Riot Room on March 31st. Leftists across the country have demanded to SHUT IT DOWN. They cancelled the New York show, and a local group called Kansas City Revolutionary Collective (a self described Communist Maoist group) threatened to beat up and kill anyone working or attending the concert. They accused the venue owners of being racist neo nazis for allowing this band to perform.

In the interests of public safety this venue cancelled the performance. The day they cancelled the rapper Talib Kweli said he wouldn't play his show that night because he won't support racism.

This whole thing infuriated me. So far we've gone under the radar and have avoided a lot of the SJW shit that goes on in St Louis and other big cities. But the idea that this communist group got a band shut down really pissed me off. And they threatened to kill people and have received no consequences whatsoever. They won

So I decided to start my activism with a facebook group called Kansas City Anti Communist Action. fb.me / kcanticom.

If you're nearby kc or anywhere in the midwest please give the page a like, we need to be able to organize and prevent communists from doing this in the future

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/local/article65749927.html
kcmo.gov/police/specialized-units/mounted-patrol/
youtube.com/watch?v=wUDhqlKwATY
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, here from last thread
Like the Facebook group kcanticom
Follow on Twitter @kcanticom

Bump

Thanks for baking. Glad kc is being represented tonight. Bumping with pic of royals world series parade
>pic related

Bumping. God bless.

Reds need to need to be fucking afraid.

thanks for making the thread user

and yeah this is true. Antifa is weak here, but they benefit from tacit endorsement from normies. Plenty of normie liberals who would never do what antifa does see antifa and think "well, I'm glad they're standing up to those darned racists".

That's what the problem is. And that's why we need something beyond Boomer 3%er groups to do something

So what are we going to do to keep Kcmo based?
What are some ideas to keep leftist sjw and west coast thought out of our beloved city?

Bumping for great justice!

Stop electing trash politicians like Cleaver.

Not going to happen.

With the housing market so good here I think it's only going to bring in more riff raff.

Do you remember when the left protested downtown and got sprayed with water canons and chased away by cops on horses? I think Trump was at the Midland or something

old thread for anyone just now joining

Set a precedent that SJW bullshit won't fly in KC. Stand up. Be loud. Be angry.

I live in kc cry me a river faggot that band sounds faggy anyway and the riot room is for literal homos

This is what we need to figure out. We need to find a way to appeal to the youth and be cool and hip. We need shit to be okay for kids to wear commie helicopter shirts or even swastikas like it's okay for leftie kids to walk into any bar wearing a hammer and sickle. Obviously thats a larger thing

I wish antifa glowed like CIA but unfortunately they're much better at subversion. Still I think even if this is a honeypot there are enough legit people on here too actually make something. If it was (and I don't think it is) and we made something out of it, that would be GREAT JUSTICE!

Tech N9ne is pretty based.

STRANGE

We need an organized group of men who will stand up to leftist aggression and meet them head on. Fight fire with fire. Meet them outside the venues they threaten.

lmao I love it but the metal band was truly based. They sang about NORWAY AWAKEN and they had songs dissing on Muslims. They sound like a band that is based. Sad that leftists are getting their shows shut down all over town

i had no clue that kc cops had horses. i'll be damned

I disagree. I think a lot of people are migrating here from the coasts or Chicago to get away from the bull shit. I know a lot of real estate agents and they tell me it is mostly white people in their 30's looking to buy in the suburbs

it's not the band bruh, it's the principles on which the concert was cancelled on

I can assure you I, the creator of the group, am not glowinthedark nigger and I can prove it if need be. However that being said I do wonder about facebook as whole. Like even if the group isn't honey pot theoretically facebook could use it for that. At this point I don't care because I've been vocal enough about my views that if there is a list somewhere I am definitely on it

Unrelated but I have to post it

Yes my friend and I went to the Trump rally. Truly a based and glorious rally. It's funny I actually ran into some cops later that night and thanked them. They basically said the kids weren't shit and were bussed in

Very true. But we need to organize and be bigger and louder than they are. Right now it's almost a hate crime for people like us to organize together, which is bull shit

I know him. He isn't too bad, but he is ghetto as fuck

I was your first Twitter follow and I don't think you're glowing at all. I'm on here enough that I'd pick up on it. More a statement to anyone else wondering, but I really do think there is a great fucking dynamic in these threads. We can actually make something of this.

BBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

True. But how are we going to organize this meet up?
There is some anti gun protest happening soon. Maybe that's where we start?

kansas pumps out good bands the sjw fucks better not ruin it

You should link the FB on Twitter too, can't you do that in the Twitter bio? Or link in a tweet and pin it?

Missouri is a solid red state other than the cities.

I'm not going to hold my breath and say that will ever change.

KC will always be blue when you have that many dindus on city council.

im going to sleep. im still in shock over the massive kc population here. im thinking a daily kc political general may be in order.

yall are my niggers

Fuck yes they do. Specifically for downtown use. Hold on. I'll post the link

i laughed

Night user, I'm game for the nightly thread.
MAKE KC GREAT AGAIN!!!

Hi, UK. which KS bands do you like?

kansascity.com/news/local/article65749927.html

Here is one where they pepper sprayed the protesters. I think they were on horses for this

that's what I'm saying, I know KC is ripe for this. And if we get enough people to where it's not a crazy fringe, we can attract a lot of normie cuckservative types and ideally open their minds. Most of my conservative friends are full civic nationalist, and I guess that is good, but even if you're publicly civic nationalist you really should be as redpilled as possible

Yup. That's the one. "One of the protesters pushed a police horse". Lmao

Sadly true. It all depends how big you guys want this to get. Funding and roles are going to be necessary.

dude I live in Kansas City, MO and I don't even know that many good bands from Kansas aside from a handful of small local bands. Wtf are you talking about? Thanks for bumping thread tho

will do, good idea

The kcpd is fucking based. Have a couple friends on there.

ya, just looked it up and found this. pretty cool.

kcmo.gov/police/specialized-units/mounted-patrol/

I mean I live in Wichita and I know of some good local bands all across the state in towns ranging all populations. Surprised by UK's statement, so I'm waiting to see who he knows.

Sleep well kc user. The city shines bright

>faceberg
Are you all faggots or what?

>KC is ripe for this
Understatement of the century my man, it's happening. Just have to be wary of subversion.

This needs to be planned out, and intelligently planned out. We have a large base here where we can get something done. I don't think facebook and Twitter are where we need to start. We need to organize on a much less monitored medium

Suggestions? At least fb and Twitter are a start

Okay so I'm going to get down to the nitty gritty a bit more in relation to the Riot Room event and the concert that got banned. Here's a link to the event, organized by Maoists, that was primarily responsible for shutting shit down. I personally talked to the manager at Riot Room and she confirmed that it was due to a credible threat to the safety of their employees that they closed. Furthermore, they are fucking pissed because they are pretty apolitical, have a couple black people that work there even, and yet they all got called Nazis and normie leftists piled on as well. Here's the fb event page. This is the specific group I made this group to counter:

facebook com/events/343747266126306/

Not all Sup Forums fags are antisocial autists. It's perfectly fine to have a social life with normies.

I can fund. I throw 1k at this right now. And I can support meet up spots, "speakeasies" if you will

Puddle of mud? Duh? Get your shit together user

Watch Ruckus for good information and for Mike.

Muddle of Pud is the only one that I know of.

I'm totally open to other suggestions, but I started on facebook and twitter because those are the platforms that have the most people. If we want people to find out about the page and like it it's not bad. I am extremely surprised by the amount of support these threads have gotten, and so you might be right. I wonder if there are enough Sup Forumsacks to actually do anything in KC. Certainly we are all the ideological leaders here, but in terms of raw numbers we will need normies.

I want based young people online knowing that there's an alternative besides leftism

>Organizing fringe political groups on _THE_ NSA Honeypot

Normie or not ur fukn stpd

puddle of mud sucks but okay.

I'm in KC. I'm into drones as a hobby. I've been wanting to mount a bright laser projector to a drone and project red pilled messages onto buildings late at night in populated areas. I would love to target leftist events for maximum triggering.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUDhqlKwATY

I've been pricing options for a few weeks now. Pretty serious about doing it. Imagine "It's okay to be white" being projected on to a building where they can all see it and there is nothing they can do to stop it because I'm several hundred feet up. I could only do it for about 10-15 minutes at a time before I would have to come back and load a new battery and I would need to be far enough away they can't find me.

Also considering making it so it can

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

https:// youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!!!

One think I had in mind was making posters/signs like this to counter the anti gun march. It's not directly related to last thread op mission but damn would it be a great place to start

Also watch for Kansas City Week In Review for Nick who is based as fuck.

*so it can drop flyers.

Message got cut off

>in terms of raw numbers we will need normies.
Truth

Sure. Maybe a webpage with an administrator? There are plenty of companies that host webpages. Have an email sign up on the web page. Formulate group meet ups from weekly newsletter/email blast. Anything is better than kikebook.

the point is that this shouldn't be considered a fringe group. This type of thinking and anti communist action should at least be as socially acceptable as far leftist organizations are.

if you have a minute please please please read this article: jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

I made a post about it on the facebook page, but the article was a big impetus aside from the local event that made me want to organize. Leftists organize in broad daylight, we have to stop being scared or else they win

It'd be cool to bring speakeasies back. A good spot is necessary. There definitely needs to be leaders, officers, whatever. OP is the clear current leader for this rag tag group of Anti-Coms. Unfortunately I'm not in KC anymore, but this is an idea that I can certainly get behind.

I'm still surprised these threads got this much attention so damn quickly.

love it man, wish I was closer so I could help. Commies need to start getting their shit stomped in public again, they feel too safe cause they're supported by the Dems

also I can't help but wonder if you are the CIAnigger. It's that kind of attitude that makes people afraid to organize that leads to nothing getting done. The social media pages aren't going to promote anything illegal, just some edgy humor to attract people and ideally some real world meetups at some point

I know. It was a joke bro

that sounds fucking based, also I wonder if you're who I think you are. Do you look like a hippie? If so we know each other irl

Great idea for a private channel but I think the fb an Twitter are useful if kept as more a marketing tactic. Worries with private channel would be subversives gaining access so weeding them out is key. I think you'd be able to tell as legit antifa accounts trying to get in would be obvious, no new accounts, etc.

Will watch, thanks for posting this mr. Alberto Barbossa. If you're ever in the US come visit Kansas City. We have the best pork in the USA, something that your Iberian self should be able to appreciate

I've seen it a few times but when exactly does that show come on? Does Nick have a twitter and is he actually based and redpilled?

We need to organize first. Then focus. Then formulate an intelligent plan of attack. I feel that you're jumping two steps ahead. First, a good foundation must be laid, then we can start to lay the bricks

It always blows my mind how communists are so socially acceptable when they have like 10X the kill count of the Nazis. The sickle and hammer is a far more dangerous and murderous symbol than the swastika. It's like an order of magnitude worse.

No I just hate goybook and social media

belton checking in. if you wish to infiltrate antifa you should try snooping around the It's A Beautiful Day co-op at 39th and Broadway in westport

That's a good idea and I do plan to get a website set up soon. I've never set up an actual website beyond geocities so I have no idea wtf to do really. Do you think it would be an okay idea to use something like Wix or one of those basic sites?

If not, please send me a pm on kikebook with instructions or something or a link to something that tells me how to set up a webpage. I've seen the commie webpage and it isn't sophisticated. I agree an email list would be good

I can secure space for meet up. The leader needs to organize more effectively than through facebook

Where to organize? Meet up or online? I really think there are at least twenty anons here who are legit over these two threads.

the problem isnt that racism isnt cool, it is, we won the meme war, we are the counter culture, leftists are now the asshurt politically correct authoritarians that neocons used to be

the problem is that these traitorous leftist faggots with no sense of humor dont care about anything except ruining your lives or killing you for committing thought crime

Nope I'm a clean cut white dude in his 30's.

Fuck I used to love that store in my college hippie days. I'm glad I've grown up, looking at that place now it's just so fucking greasy

K..

Legalize Weed

Already decriminalized in KC proper isn't it?

Nah bro. Facebook and twitter are what we want to stay away from. We need to organize covertly and in small numbers first. Then recruit from our small amount of members through word of mouth. Think of the movie fight club. Like that. Fuck the social media shit. Once the normies see the truth and freedom of what we a re doing they will want to join and it will be easier to redpill them like that. It has to be personal and grassroots, organized, involved, and intelligent. Everyone is doing facebook and twatter shit. This will make it exclusive and inviting.

dude It's a Beautiful Day is not antifa to my knowledge. Perhaps Antifa people go there sometimes, but I personally know Fran and the people who own it and they are good fucking people. Based business owners. Hippies for sure but they are in no way shape or form the enemy, they've helped me with a lot of shit in regards to fixing musical equipment for a cheap price.

I brought my record player to a store on 39th and they told me it was old and busted and acted like kikes and told me I needed to buy a new record player and it would've been like 100 bucks. I almost bought it but at the last minute I decided to head to It's a Beautiful Day because I know they had record players. I talked to the old hippie dude that works there/owns it and he explained it's just the needle and he sold me a new one for $7 and even gave me free cheap speakers. They didn't jew me out of money when they easily could have. They are good people. By all means snoop on their customers, but Fran and the people that run that place are some of the best people in the hippie scene in kc.

At the risk of doxxing myself I literally went to Its a Beautiful Day today to buy some detox pills so I don't test positive for pot on a drug test I have to take monday

inb4 I'm a degenerate

The store is still the same, they're good people. The only thing I don't like is that they have a black lives matter sign in the window, but they're hippies what can you expect.

It's the kind of place that'll have that but also sell bumper stickers that show pictures of Native Americans and say "Sure, go ahead and give up your guns, it worked for us"

It's a beautiful day are a bunch of lazy hippies who can't organize for shit and just want to sell tapestries and shitty tshirts

correct, but it's only for city cops. Theoretically a state trooper could still arrest you

Set a date. Get to know each other. Start recruitment. Find a lawyer buddy or something. Groups like this tend to get a few people arrested just for existing. Come up with ideas for recruitment and red pilling. And since this is still Sup Forums, try to use some meme magic, too.

put on an old tiedye shirt, a "bash a nazi" ballcap and buy incense there.

or don't make it political you shill

Correct. Always build a strong foundation first.