What's your honest opinion on Himouto Umaru-chan?

What's your honest opinion on Himouto Umaru-chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8i_a6F_K0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute!

The perfect imouto.

Her Garfield mode design annoys me. Can't watch it because of this.

It was a fun show a deserves its second season

Fun and cute but people on Sup Forums like to circlejerk hate it.

The undisputed champion

Le garfield

She'll beat that coon tonight.

It's time. Post Umaru bullies.

It's a cute show and it would be cool if they made a 2nd season

jiiii

The fact that there isn't any semblance of a conflict, and the rare occasions it just get dropped altogether, in the manga bothers me more than it should

Patrician show, extremely deep and insightful about the reality of our consciousness if you look long enough

One of the most annoying things i've ever watched, couldn't even make it through 2 episodes.
I want to punt her

Umaru and her Onii-chan get in funny sibling disputes all the time,of course they always get resolved

I fucking loved the first few eps. It's just so over the top ridiculous that I can't help but be charmed by the antics.

I hope Onii-chan explores his desires to be a chef soon and uses some savings to open a restaurant!

For what it was doing, forgettable

>Onii-chan explores his desires for Ebina

so lewd user!!
but yes also this

The lore is messed up.
Her hamster form is a visual gag but that Kiri girl see's her as a little girl, same with bomber and when she jumps on her brothers face her legs are clearly wrapped around his head.

There's even been moments where she changes form to try and reach stuff like her cola spilling. When the fuck is the Umaru lore book coming out?

>Lore for a show about a hamster that drinks cola
user pls

>annoying abusive bitch with her family, pretends to be perfect to everyone else.
Had enough of this shit in 3D dont need this shit in 2D.

I'd settle for a manga translation

As a viewer I've fine tuned my ability to watch anime comedies with a sense of irony

It's a comedy where the running joke isn't funny
It's not good

I enjoyed it, but I wasn't here much while it was airing so I really didn't get into the hate around it.

Fucking troll.

cute grill

shit show

it's one amongst the best healing manga

The constant Sup Forums posting literally kept me out of it, maybe I'll watch it someday but definitely not soon.

It's okay. Not nearly as good as GabDrop, but it got a 2nd season anyways.

Stupid little shit I'd like to use as a speedbag

Shes the shitposting queen and shes coming back for more

It's an alright series about a girl having different sides that she shows to different friends and trying to balance all of them, but it alienates people when the main gimmick is her acting like a spoiled brat around her brother
One explanation for Kirie and Bomber not recognizing her in hamster form is that their family is terrible at recognizing faces

A lot of gapdrop was disappointing, I am talking about the anime original parts the ova were nice

decent show, abysmal threads

she's such a cunt

And those threads are soon coming back with a vengence

mankind's greatest creation

Some of you guys are all right

Don't go to Sup Forums in October

Basically the new OreImo. The show is alright, people just keep posting about it because it makes people MAD

Make me nihonjin rabbid

Umaru uber alles

Want to know a secret? it makes people HAPPY

Umaru is God Emperor of Sup Forums

I liked it.

Thought nothing of it until I recently gave in and watched it. It was much better then I expected it to be. Umaru is a genuinely good, fun show and I eagerly await season two.

I don't understand the obsessive hate it generates.

I like it because it's fun and tanoshii
Furthermore, I like some light stuff

FOTM meme

I want more.

Because Umaru is an annoying little shit of a character that never gets her comeuppance, so most of her fans are annoying little shits too.

why so butthurt?

>I haven't read the manga.

Who else is going to flood Sup Forums with as many Umaru threads once season 2 starts?

falseflaggers

spastics like you?

Run of the mill comedy that didn't deserve the hate nor the attention it attracted.

I hate umaru but I hate generals more.

holy shit is TSF really this stacked?

If Umaru wasn't such an obnoxious piece of shit, I'd probably enjoy it.

>Basically the new OreImo

thanks jeesus it isn't

Except Umaru is a pure maiden

>Basically the new OreImo

comparing Umaru to such a cancerous series

hidoi onii-chan!

hamster is cool but this is best girl
holy fuck what a cutie

10/10
It's a rare form of anime that manages to be comfy sol that takes it easy and also a bright fast paced happy comedy while having a cute side with a heart as well.

Among my favorites. It's light and fun.

The hamster is annoying but that side has its appeal. I'd likely act just like Taihei if I ever had a daughter, so I see a lot of the story as a cautionary tale. Specifically, watching the folly of Taihei's doting on his sister has helped me realize that good parenting is more like a mentorship than pet-keeping.

you posted wrong best girl

ah shit, she's adorable too
this series has solid girls

Riiight, Umaru will be forgotten about in a month

hahaha but seriously when's season 3

The only reason I even watched the show. Oniichan could have gutted the hamster and gone to prison and then the show could have been so much better with a focus on Ebina.

Read her manga then

Oh shit! Thanks man. Will read in earnest today.

I hate her guts. I regret opening this thread as I get mad just from seeing her face.

Nice!

I can't believe we live in a world where umaru is getting a season 2

that TSF was the best part

It's not such a terrible place after all. I was ready to sign up with Space X and go live on Mars until Umaru season 2 was announced

Thanks

I've only played 2 so far

dumb rat

I like Kirie.

Umaru's already been to mars

I also like Kirie

Cool, Cooler, COOLEST

But it is fitting, as both of them are cancer

Umaru General

/ug/

Umaru's annoying.

But I'm weak to the "always flustered" kind of girl.
Curse you Kirie. You made me watch this show.

Kirie and the nugget have great chemistry

>Gold medalist
>Master of Bushido
>Published author
>Has hugged the nug
>Cute

Why is Kirie so perfect?

THE CAKE NEEDS MORE SCREENTIME REEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=u8i_a6F_K0I

Heavy on the 'tism

Either Umarus head is huge, or her body is too small.

I'd go with the former

Cute. Also, reminds me of my relationship with my older brother. I even started mimicking her voice saying "onii-chan geimu geimu" after we watched the anime together.