When you realize that your favorite FAG is the weakest one. I still love her though

When you realize that your favorite FAG is the weakest one. I still love her though

It's your job to get Styko and buy her all sorts of accessories and upgrades so she can do her best, user.

I do, not that it will help, I doubt she would be happy ONLY beating under-equipped poor FAGs.

>new chapter came out today
>last months isn't translated yet

Oh my, at this rate she's going to be deemed a failure by the higher ups and be "retired".

I want Bukiko to sit on my face

>there are actually battles in the manga that aren't just Gourai kicking everyone's ass
That's nice to see.

Styko is strong of character

More like the strongest smelling after Bukiko used her as a makeshift dildo.

>yfw Miku get's a cameo in S2

>Miku FAG
When the fuck did this happen? I need it.

Where she beats Stylet

Last Wonfes.

>FA Girl thread

Obligatory reminder that you will never be a cake scientist who pleases a sexy JK for data

Isn't this the beginning of the battle royale or something?

>still hasn't learned ひりがな
>can't into ふりがな
Pls, at least put in a little effort.

>AmiAmi still hasn't shipped my Architect

I NEED HER NOW.

You failed to spell ひらがな。。。

Stylet is a Gourai accessory.

when will this meme end?

>the weakest one

She put up more of a fight of skill than the others. It is that she does not have any superweapons.

Gourai is the sexiest.

Wrong.

That's not a FA Girl, but just a garden variety of /fa/ girl

Still wrong.

is she actually the strongest?

FAG is doing crossover stuff. There's a GaoGaiGar and a Sylphy (Desktop Army) in the works as well.

Of all of the FAGs her base FA is the strongest, basically the gundam of the setting. Theoretically Architect should be the weakest followed by Gourai and then Stylet, but the original background lore doesn't matter much to FAGs.