ITT: Shit that made you rage to no end

>mangafox

This desu. I will never be not mad

Literally nothing wrong with it, stop being autistic.

As someone who didn't read the series, it seems obvious the blond would win.
Why did people doubt?

>author had every chance to fix MC's life and return the kyonyuu megane girl's innocent love
>lmao no let's give her to the dumb creepy virgin cuck who keeps failing his job

>nisekoi level added to mario maker
>every girl has their own route
>completing any route unlocks Chitoge

Mario knew

Maybe not to no end, but this was a bad manga.

because they're fucking idiots. The fucking one shot was a take on Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew, with the blonde as the proverbial shrew.

There never was any intention of any other ending to this.

I guess it's like people thinking Kirino wouldn't win in Oreimo. People project their own feelings and desires into something and ignore plain common sense.
I mean, one guy even watched the show with his little sister because he was so certain Ayase would win and the show was just a story about a brother and sister becoming closer.

>Otters get mad cause of their own fault.

You all knew it was garbage and bad for you, but you still kept reading it.

goddamn i remember reading this long time ago, is it finally finished?

Sauce?

yes

Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Kiniro literally made me break a computer screen. One of the rare times I broke something in anger.

This cucking hurt too much.

At least Y-san got his happy ending.

Reading the manga was one of the worst decisions i've ever made.

manga was better

I'm only on chapter 21
it's not that bad
r-right?

>tfw when I was one of the people that took all their volumes of Nisekoi and __sold them.

>all these buttblasted kosakifags ITT
L M A O
M
A
O

It's in your best interest to stop reading after chapters that were animated.

i never got this manga, looks-wise, mc and his friend are equal.

Source?

Stop after they timeskip to highschool.

Those were the best parts normalfag.

Maybe if you enjoy shitty shoujo series.

Was this because she got the dick before?

Everybody except the invisible people were assholes in that. Including the daughter she was aware of some of her mom's bullshit and hid it from MC.

Shizuma a shit

The scene in big os season 2 that retcons one of the most important relationship building scenes between dorothy and roger from season 1. In season one the scene goes somewhere along the lines of dorothy asking roger that if they had lost their memories and they met, would they fall in love? In season 2 it is retconned to dorothy asks roger if they could fall in love if she was not an android. Season 2 is a mistake in all aspects but that particular scene is the worst.

>reading anything Seo
It's your own damn fault.

This one girl had an ex boyfriend.

But user, he made one-shot Yuna where the tomboy wins.

She was the best choice among the entire cast.

Sup Sup Forums, u fagets still mad

>More than a decade later
>Tamaofag still mad

All downhill from there.

That fucking page from boku dake ga inai machi where the girl shows her baby.

I won't bother searching the page god damn that was the dumbest shit someone could possibly pull.

this entire manga was a rage trip for me

I'm angry just thinking about it
>Guy just happens to make eye contact with a creepy girl
>She slowly kills everyone he loves, including his family
>Holds him hostage and brutally tortures him
>He tries a last ditch attempt to kill her, but accidentally kills his last remaining friend who came looking for him
>The creepy girl proceeds to kill him with a chainsaw and stuff his innards into her teddie bear
>He ends up getting blamed for the deaths of all his loved ones
>The creepy girl gets off COMPLETELY scott free to ruin someone else's life

Fuck this manga so much. It wasn't scary, just rage inducing

you mean ln, right? manga only has 4 chapters iirc

>purity fags

Would you rather have had him keep stringing her along?

I actually find that shit hilarious.

>jerking to trap game where they can get ass preg
>will not fuck his beyond horny pregnant wife
>night of kids birth gets drunk and fucks the tranny
There's no bigger fag in denial then this man. Just get hit my a truck or drink yourself to death.

Stupidest plot twist possible for a romance series, will never not be mad, never going to read and I will reread almost any manga given the time and something to remind me that the manga exists.

>I dropped this when the chinese girl arrived.

I have been so proud of myself.

THIS
H
I
S
Chitoge actually lost because Raku doesn't deserve any of them.

Holy shit Haruto is still the absolute worst fucking MC in my list for this.

Dunno i think the part where he uses his anti-mary-sue powers to win the school council elections was one of the best.

I get the feeling that you weren't supposed to like him.

Y-san truly was the winner

>She's currently making Raku and Chitoge's wedding cake
What is this pain I feel?

Oops. Accidentally hit enter.

Didn't Y-san end up showing up not just in the Nisekoi popularity polls, but also some polls for other jump series?

>finnaly ready to settle after servicing countless different french dongs
still mad af

>finnaly
>af
Stop posting.

Stop sperging out.

i was so happy watching this coward finally get btfo

Got raped, got publicity executed, got the most useless machine out of the five, lost to that traitor bitch, had to be made to fall in love with that faggot, over hundreds of year and still can't forgot about that faggot.

Please Okouchi, why do this to my first anime girl that I called waifu?!!

2017 and almost 2018, I am still so fucking mad and butthurt over this.

I'm so glad I stopped myself from getting into this. I knew. I knew it would end up like that.

Rather than make me rage, I was glad over this portrayal of the obvious shortcomings of the shonen-genre-mindset that a guy's worth is determined by his ability for conducting violence.

Instead, Zenkichi worked his ass off to become a decent human being and beat Medaka in the elections. Without bullshit powers.

I've dropped it, the first two minutes in the anime.
I don't see how this is something to be proud of. It's not very hard.

Netori

Best girl won. Not even a contest.

KNIM is what made Seo's rage reputation, though.

I would be fine with it if she did not went full retard half way after that it's bullshit Manaka still end up with her and not Satsuki or some girl.

Too bad Fuuka is unreadable.

Post that one page from Claymore. I want to feel the rage.

>Least popular girl win
WAAAAH WHY DIDN'T xxxx WIN ? yyyy IS SUCH A SHIT ! SHE ONLY WON BECAUSE SHE'S MAIN GIRL !
>Most popular girl win
WAAAAH WHY DIDN'T xxxx WIN ? yyyy IS SUCH A SHIT ! IT'S OBVIOUS HE RUINED THE PLOT TO MAKE HER WIN JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS FIRST IN POPULARITY POLLS !

Watching the meltdown everytime a romcom ends is always entertaining.

The NTR in Nozoki Ana

Why? It gave MC an excuse to dump worst girl. Now when he ruined his relationship with Madoka, that shit made me want to kill him.

>mfw trap decapitation and rape

Every "i'll spare/forgive" you scene in shonenshits.
Everytime a character that was supposed to be dead come back to life.

>the ENTIRE second-half of Guilty Crown

Monday Elizabeth

This was a good read. I remember actually self-reflecting on all the people I fucked over growing up and seeing if I could make it up to them.

Also, that one werewolf manga where the teacher/love-interest gets raped and mindbrolen for half of the series. Japanese middle schoolers are terrifying.

I will never understan all the rage about toward that manga. It even was pretty light-hearted.
Characters wasn't outright ill-natured or saints, they had some virtues and faults mixed together pretty well, like real people. Nobody is perfect, and they did theyr best until the end.

Not that the manga was good to begin with but the endless teacher rape made me as angry as it made wolf guy. She did not deserve any of that shit.

How can you not feel angry about MC being shat on by his "best friend" and mother of is child ever since high school. They emotionally abused him and especially te mom used him as a pawn to make her "actual lover" (the dad of her son) jealous. Even the daughter was mentally abused to some extent because she was a pawn to the mothers plans.

Years later, I'm still pissed.

I'm quite certain that the creepy girl isn't normal/human at all in Ibitsu.
Not that they ever said anything but yes.

Where is this from?

This. I'm glad it made the MC end his relationship (if you can call it that) with that slut but it still traumatised to no end when it happened.

On the otherhand the MC kinda deserved it for what he did to the pure girl and the guy who liked her later on in the manga. Honestly the only good people in Nozoki were pure girl (forgot her name) and Ana herself.

She did it to secure the future of her children, as single mother, who was failing to do it for ten years, it's obviuos she became desperate.
She tried to keep MC away from her and her messes as much as possible. Her real mistake was not to think he could get so emotionally attacher to his daughter.

What's this about?

That mystery manga was axed, and that's the last page of the last chapter.

Wow that sounds fucking stupid

Now, this got my attention, sauce please.

Nedless to say that we never got an official answer.

marika and kosaka were the worst characters, i'm glad they were the most populat and lost
(chitoge is shit too)