Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0O6mC9tFP1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never.

Beito.

Sakaki is best girl

This.
Also Sakaki's seyuu voiced hentai.

Thirding. Tall, beautiful, intelligent. She won the genetic lottery.

But would you smell a fart that wasn't hers?

Get off the internet, Kaorin, she's not interested in you.

i love bread girl

yomi is fat

Childhood is idolizing Osaka, adulthood is realizing Yukari-sensei makes more sense.

>Yukari-sensei
Nyamo's the good one.
youtu.be/0O6mC9tFP1A

Go back to your waifu, Kimura-sensei, you'll never find another as good as her.

>so desperate for a man that she considers an arranged marriage

Fat = soft. Soft is good.

>desperate for a man
That's like a 90% score for most anons.

either her or Sakaki

No love for tan girl? She had the best smile.

Kagura wasn't bad. Pity she sacrificed mental stats for physical.

pudgy a cute
was gonna post the same pic

HUE~ HUE~

Who here /cat tongue/?

kagura is muh favorite

Adulthood is becoming either Nyamo if you sort yourself out to a minimal degree, or yukari if you dont.

Osaka is the best girl in azumanga daioh. Osaka is the best girl in anime. Osaka is the best girl in all fiction!

Why was there no season 2, isnt it extremely poplur now and then?

Also all 3 of the dumb squad are best

the manga ended. That's why. You'd get an OVA out of the supplemental material at the best, but Azuma doesn't want his stuff adapted.

the manga isn't very long, and from what I recall they covered almost everything

is he against all adaptations? I thought it was just yotsuba, if yotsuba ever ends would his next project not get adapted as well?

He wasn't satisfied with the Azumanga anime despite it being popular, so I doubt anything else he does will get adapted.

Yotsuba will probably only end if he retired, but even then Yotsuba's made at his own pace anyways.

What did he not like about the anime? I thought it conveyed the 4koma humor and his unique art style wonderfully.

I don't know the specifics, but I know some took issue with the timing and execution of the jokes compared to the 4koma.

I haven't watched AD in years, but the comedic timing always felt off, especially since I read the manga directly before watching. Pauses were too long, punchlines didn't land when they should have, and it lingered during the setup. I still liked it quite a bit though.

Why is Tomo so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

This is not true, he's never said he didn't like the Azumanga anime, it's Yotsuba& specifically that he doesn't think would work as an anime.

>Azumanga Daioh
>Azuma Kiyohiko
>manga
>Dengeki Daioh
What a terrible title.

Tomo is best girl and simply 2deep4u.

Can you give it a better name then?

Osaka's Tale in my ass

School Girls Funny Comic

The title of the Chinese translation is "Laugh Park Comic Big King", if that suits you.

All Azumangas are equally great, it's just that mai waifu Ayumu is my favorite.