What is Sup Forums's take on the CNN article about Sup Forums and Alex Jones' theories on David Hogg?

What is Sup Forums's take on the CNN article about Sup Forums and Alex Jones' theories on David Hogg?

cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8lmIH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

David Hogg the dirty ZOG and Alex Jones is the only Real News

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Hello I am a journalist from CNN and I would like to ask a few questions about the conspiracy theories being spread on this site.

Are you fed?

CNN lost their shit when the plane flew into a black hole.

are you a cop?

Never trust Alex Jones, if this is your first rodeo, anons. Tricky man.

literally who x2?

Sup Kike shill. Basically we think that niggers are genetically cognitively inferior. We think that Jews rule the world with clasped hands, not because they are smarter, but because of cronyism, nepotism, tribalism, and their mastery of usury.

Most if not all terror attacks, school shootings, and mass shootings are CIA false flags used as a means to usher in stricter gun laws, which will eventually strip us of our guns.

Making the gun age 21 is taking a big step forward, you kikes at CNN are scheming.

[[[ DATAMINING FOR ANSWERS ]]]

BEWARE Sup Forums

[[[ DATAMINING FOR ANSWERS ]]]

BEWARE Sup Forums

I don't believe what most people spout but its a fact that something smells entirely like shit.

i predicted cnn would run this piece immediately....they are the ones creating fake twitter accounts...cause muh russia

exhibit fucking a

Why is the mainstream media investigating a Mongolian basket weaving forum? Its all 50% of it is a huge fucking larp. Today's journalists suck.

DAVID HOGG SUPERCUT

cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9%2BtH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc%3D

>cnn
Who cares

It’s called damage control.
They fucked up and now want to cover their tracks with well written paragraphs of honied words of lies and deceit!

ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING CLICKBAIT SCUMBAG OR DONT START A THREAD TO BEGIN WITH
archive.is/8lmIH

fucking cnn starting threads.