Pick this up thinking it's going to be like pic related

>pick this up thinking it's going to be like pic related
>it's actually a really fun adventure-comedy show
I feel robbed.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/sdurhc.webm
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/944335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's perfect, we got to see a bit of Kukuri's sexy charm, and then drown in her cuteness for the rest of the show.

Well, I suppose you're right. Nike is a really lucky lad.

Yes, I sure hope he always protects this smile.

Man, this is the kind of show that makes you believe in pure love and all that jazz. I feel a bit sorry for anyone that watched it as a little kid.

What I like most about him is despite having a very healthy love for sexy, well-developed older women that any thirteen year old boy should, the one he's attracted to the most is his same-aged flat as a board loli waifu. As a fellow man of culture I've no choice but to respect his impeccable tastes.

watched like 2 random episodes and loved it. Too bad it's not discussed at all in Sup Forums

I feel like everyone has written it off as just a children's show, especially in the face of made in abyss

>pick up dragon quest based anime
>think it won't be exactly dragon quest
user how are you so stupid?

kukuri is a miracle of the universe

I never played any of the Dragon Quest games.

Is the original show any good as well?

considering they're just lighthearted western fantasy pastiches, you really don't need to to understand the show, some of the games are pretty good

I went back to check it out the first ep at least
>the comedic pacing a little off
>kukuri's original seiyuu is okay, a little less cute, and once or twice annoying
>animation isn't as good, but that's to be expected
>the overall pace is slower as well

You only need to know they're tedious and grindy and you've picked up everything else relevant through cultural osmosis from every adventure/RPG anime ever.

What are you talking about? Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Kukuri are horrible.

I would never suggest removing Kukuri's dress and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.

Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.

You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her flat chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.

You're all freaks. Kukuri's too pure for anyone to imagine her in such terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil, evil, evil.

I picked up kinda for the same reason. Staying for her because she's so damn adorable.

>Pick up for this reason
>Get surprised with comedy gold show
>Also Kukuri is god damn adorable I can't take it

Now all I want is to replay old RPGs...

Found the person who never played DQ5

I thought DQ4 was the good one and DQ5 was the popular one

He was even more sappy in the original anime, it's just that Gipple always gets in the way. Really love the part where their faces suddenly change styles whenever there's something sweet going on.

This entire scene makes me rock hard everytime I watch it.

Kukuri makes me want to believe in a pure world.

Wow, this anime sure have some thick lines.

And thank god. Abyss threads are trash while these are usually fine.

I figured the nice manga abyss threads would end when it would get flooded with faggots when the anime is airing.

gotta agree that the abyss anime threads are a mess

just sucks to see a good show overshadow a good show, though with the hype for the abyss manga, that guruguru was on nobody's radar, and that abyss is a "serious anime" it's not surprising

Kukuri has thick lines.

Better than the new show in my opinion.
I only watched first 4 episodes of this new season, then went out to check the original old anime for the first time few weeks ago and I'm loving it a lot more.
Better animation, backgrounds, seiyuus, charm and dat OP and ED.
However the new remake is pretty good as well, just worse than the old one slightly. I just have a boner for pre-2000 looks in general and how things were done in general so if you like that type of stuff, go for it.

It's been discussed almost all the time now past week, the fuck are you on?

Sounds like most of Sup Forums, me included. Gave it a watch after the "sexy performance" webms started getting posted, expecting loli fanservice. Instead it's a absolutely hilarious comedy shounen

The fundamental difference is that the original series is this; Both series are largely accurate to the manga, and both are very enjoyable. The original series doesn't cover the entire manga (it gets like 2/3-ish through), while the current series will. They're trying to fit the entire story into one season, which is why parts feel SUPER rushed.

should i watch this or the 1863 anime first?

Literally read few posts above and make your own decision.

She's easily one of the cutest girls humanity conceived. I would love to have a statue of her; she'd make waking up in the morning a pleasure instead of a chore.

Read the thread and watch both, faggot.

Watch both.

>first

It's a remake faggot, watch both at the same time if you want.

I grew up watching this

The Italian dub was god tier especially kokori

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same story.
I picked up Guruguru after seeing the art style and cute Kukuri, but ended up thourougly enjoying the adventure and comedy. Though it certainly does not dissapoint in the cuteness department either.

Funnily enough I had been looking forward to MiA which i've pretty much dropped now. The anime offers nothing over the manga.

I picked it up because I grew up watching this as a kid during The summer, I think it Aired for two years when I was 8-9, I remember waking up at 7 am to watch it before going to the beach, I loved the shit out of it, sadly few kids knew about it, I was sad because I never understood The ending, I hoped someday they would finish it but I didnt think it would have happened

Who came out of the dick place, Sup Forums?

You mean the anime original ending where they're just about to fight giri, but they decide to keep going on adventuring instead of fighting him because they didn't wasn't it to end?

Yeah, then the year after I think they aired the second series which started after that but I must have missed the final episode of that one

>second series

I meant second season

Kukuri's kukuris

I've been a fan of the series since I watched/read it about 1 year ago, but I already knew it from my childhood.
Everytime I see a Guruguru thread on Sup Forums I'm happy because it's finally getting recognition, but then I see that half of the posters are disgusting pedos. You should all cut your balls off, Guruguru is a pure adventure and there's nothing sexual about Kukuri, no matter how many fanservice scenes the new anime adds.

Can somebody gimme a good torrent for the original show? Main concern is good subs, not video quality .

>there's nothing sexual about Kukuri

Do your own work, faggot. And lurk more.

Damn haven't seen this one in a while. Was the original about Rika? Or Chiyo?

Pretty please.
I made the kukuri blush-steam gif, surely I deserve at least a link for my tremendous efforts

I think it's actually a variation of pasta about Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou. Not that I would know about it, since I'm a normal heterosexual with no strange urges or inclinations.

>gif
Should've made it into a webm, bud.

>since I'm a normal heterosexual with no strange urges or inclinations.
We're a little girls, user.

For such a small image? Ridiculous.
This is supposed to be used as a potential reaction image, putting the whole scene would be wasteful.

Are you retarded? gifs are horribly inefficient compared to their webm superiors. Not only is webm smoother and have better color, but it's also smaller than its gif equivalent. These days, the only reason why a person would make a gif instead of a webm is out of ignorance.

Fool. And what if a person sees it and wants to use it on a forum or (god forbid) faceberg, where webm embedding still isn't supported fully?
Limiting it's usability goes against a reaction's virility.

>2017 ver
>1993 ver
>Not watching superior season 0

In a certain sense he's right, it's like the fairy said this episode, Kukuri is cute and sexy, but she's also pure, just like she just got erotic because of the lewd spell, all the ecchi she gets in the manga is alwas because of some unusual situation, and most of the time it's just Nike's imagination, he never stops sexualizing Kukuri and I will not either.

If anything that's a good thing, normalfag-kun. Now stop making poor excuses for your incompetence.

Is that the pilot for the series?

Her purity is a clean slate for the mind lewd. This is why she's the most sexual: her potential lewdness is off the fucking charts!

Boy, Juju is cool, Juju is so fucking cool, I love her spells and her madness.

Especially her madness.

Love 2017, but this is the comfiest OP.

a.pomf.cat/sdurhc.webm

Literally made for marriage, I want to protect her meke meke smile.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/944335

Nike was acting kinda weird on that episode.

Being this cute is almost criminal!

This opening was the most peaceful and just so cute, did you made webms for the others as well?

That's what everybody figured, even before 42 got translated any thread that isn't started by mistranslator user or typeset anons have symptoms of the shitposting that was to come.

That's very cute.
I'm glad that they kept the original style mostly intact, it makes the remake stand out a lot in the contemporary market.

It's great, they went with the style from the early volumes of the manga, apparently the 2000s second season had the art style based on the later volumes, all styles are cute, but I also prefer this one much more.

Does anyone remember the episode where Nike mispronounced Guru Guru as Suru Suru? I swear it was in Episode 6, but I've combed through it.