Is making a Rem shrine a bad idea?

Is making a Rem shrine a bad idea?

I don't think so. She is, to me, an awesome girl. Worship her and maybe one day you'll receive her blessing.

Her tits aren't that big though.

of course not

And if they were?

overrated waifubait

That's a good point. I think I can make mo then 1 to compensate.
Thanks for the support bros.

Then I would love her more than I love Emilia.

Boi I'll smite you with my long sword.^_^

You can do it from zero! user. Also, post pics if you do make one.

Go for it. Who cares about the haters. I'm making one for my waifu too. Some people dislike her too because of her show, but I don't care.

in 15 years no one will remember her

Do you know of someone who has remained faithful to their waifu for 15 years? Damn that's some dedication.

Not OP but waiting on preorders. Hope this IKEA waifubox is big enough.

rem will never go meekly off into the night like hestia, saber, or haruhi.

rem is eternal.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Not a bad idea at all friendo.

Yeah, it is a bad idea you basement dweller

Beat ya to it user but I would love to see how yours turns out.

I wish my waifu had that much merchandise. I currently own about 95% of her solo stuf. On second thought, maybe not.

Are other Remfags also mentally ill like OP?

>buying a lot of cheap shit
>not even one proper figure
Do you call this a shrine?

Probably a lot of Asukafags and Reifags.

I am currently at ep 12, tell me, which girl win?

In the anime only Satella wins

Time to stop watching, fuck this show.

Is novel any better?

A lot better and coherent. The anime cut way too much important content especially a lot of good Rem content.

Yes, in the novels Rem flat out loses but Emilia doesn't really win either because, well, she doesn't want to win that Subaru loser.

I can confirm, I'm crazy for my wife Rem!

Sometimes I wish this show and Rem didn't explode in popularity so she won't get all these undeserved backlash. Beyond the whole waifu thing Rem is actually a good character.

>in the novels Rem flat out loses
lmao

[Subaru: Rem…? Rem! Please, Rem…open your eyes…]

[Rem: It seems like I’m kind of sleepy…Sorry. I’ll sleep a little, but when I open my eyes…again…for Subaru I’ll…]

[Subaru: That doesn’t matter to me! You don’t have to do anything. It’s fine if you’re just by my side…so please, Rem…]

Even when she was within Subaru’s arms, it seemed as if she was beginning to leave towards a distant place, so he frantically pushed his voice closer to her. Yet, soon after that voice would not reach the girl in front of him.

[Rem: Is it okay…if I ask for a selfish favor…?]

[Subaru: …! Say it, say anything. I’ll listen to anything because I’ll do it…]

[Rem: Say “I love you”…]

Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.

In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,

[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]

[———–]

[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]

It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.

[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]

Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.

Why do I respond to bait everytime?

I don't get what you Emiliafags see in her. Is your hatred for Rem simply because she's miles more popular than your "main" heroine?

Thanks, Ep 12 is painful to watch, the fuck is that MC doing in this ep, I can eat my shit and shit out a better reason than his reason this ep.

nice get, in the novel the MC is alot better.

>haruhi
You fuckin wot

if you're going to make a shrine, at least make one that's devoted to best girl.

She's worst girl so she doesn't need one

Everyone that says anyone else is best girl never truly realizes who the real best girl of this series is

I honestly can't see the appeal of modern main characters(not all but most of them). Before a lot of main characters were more mature and have more development and story to their character itself.They were also simple and had good personalities such as,hot-blooded,risky,manly and also "classic". Now modern days characters feel somewhat lacky and somewhat recycled,I honestly don't understand why do a lot of mcs needs a harem.A lot of them feels wimpy and not interesting and boring.I'm just ranting because i used to grow-up with old animes.But honestly can someone explain to me what makes a modern character appealing.

Why are you complaining about lack of development or MC having harem in a Re:Zero thread since he had neither of those. The thing I can admit to is Subaru's lack of maturity sure, but everything else if just false. I mean here is a guy who lost his blue haired girlfriend and is not being an annoying bitch about it as well as taken the role of being an adoptive father figure for a couple of parent-less girls

Why do people even think Rem is even a contender? She's the Isekai equivalent of the childhood friend, just there for eye candy and supporting the main girl's quest to conquer the MC. She can never actually win herself, which is why it's so stupid seeing all these Rem fags claiming that the nobody in a coma is going anywhere.

0/bait

>eye candy
>supporting the main girl's quest to conquer the MC
you just described Emilia

I'm replying to bait but I'll post this anyways

nigga i got the text right here

[Subaru: Well putting the juxtaposition of Garfiel’s impression and his way of thinking aside…..it’s not like I…It’s not like I think there isn’t a person out there that’s more suitable for the job. And first of all, leaving everything up to Reinhard would be safer in all kinds of ways if there were preparations to escape the desert maze.]

[Petra: Then why don’t you let him do it?]

[Subaru: I wonder why. Despite being someone who’s fond of being spoiled, I thought I was someone that didn’t yearn for honor.]

In actuality he really did not understand why he desired to do it like this. His audacious words would simply take form in this way. Whenever his audacious words took form, it would probably become something like such, maybe.

[Subaru: ——Never mind. This is something I want to do myself after all. Even if there might be someone more suited for it out there, even though I know there’d be a higher chance of success that way, I still want to do it.]

[Petra: Why?]

[Subaru: It’s embarrassing but….it’s because I want to be the first one to see her when she wakes up.]

[————]

He didn’t specify who. Even if he didn’t specify, Petra understood who it was. If a way to wake up that girl—the girl who continued to be in a state of deep slumber—was found at the sage’s tower, he wanted to be the one to seize it.

Even if there might be someone else out there who’d be more suitable for the job, even if someone other than himself would have a higher chance of success, this was the sole thing he wouldn’t give up. He didn’t want to give it up. This was Subaru’s ego.

[Subaru: If I were to disregard my feelings and think of it from a rational viewpoint…..anyone could be the one to wake her up. If something like a ridiculous disease of never being able to wake up were to spread, and if we were to only talk about saving them, I wouldn’t care about who’d be the one to develop a vaccine or a specific medicine for it. I wouldn’t care about the process, if it meant saving them.]

[Petra: …..Yeah.]

[Subaru: But if my feelings drive in, I want to do things my way. I want to be the one to save them. I want to be the the one to wake them up. I want to give it my all and save everything.]

——-Thus, Natsuki Subaru would be the one to go.

There were countless others who were stronger.
There were countless others who were more reliable.
There were countless others who were wiser.
There were countless others of class who were more wonderful.

But Natsuki Subaru would ignore all of that, and he would be the one to go. He did this only because he wanted to be praised by this girl after he saved her.

You have good taste.

Who is this nee-san?

One that goes full ara ara

Here you can see the exact moment Rem developed a new fetish

Remcucks get out

My dick

This makes me wet

Looks like they added another member to Subaru's harem

It makes Rem wet too
from crying too much

Best part is that Subaru gets free handjobs and bathes together with her
Truly she is best girl

Figuring out how to translate shit without just dumping it into google is a pain in the ass. Still, I'm developing a better grasp of the sentence structure.
She looks like she gives him regular handjobs. I heard she also gave him a blowjob once.

Too bad she isn't into anal

And ara ara she does

Thank you for your hard work

Beautiful

Do it and post pics

Still wondering where I'm going to shove this stuff up when I finally get something done. I'll probably figure something out.

Mega is always a good place

Looks good in school uniform too.

After that incident I wouldn't be surprised

He doesn't have a harem.

Imgur is good too if you're cheap.

Pretty sure a girl who gives him free handjobs counts as being part of his harem

Putting her near small animals was a mistake

Can't be part of a harem if the harem doesn't exist.

>Emilia Will Win
>Rem Will Win
I'm still here wondering how he can wake up his dear comrade from this predicament she is in

>Why do people even think Rem is even a contender?
The web novels indicate otherwise, but more to the point, Subaru already made his choice in the "Red Oni, Blue Oni" story when he picked both. The Blue Oni fits Rem's self sacrificial personality while the Red Oni fits Emilia's desire to be accepted.

Subaru went and screwed himself up when he got amnesia trying to beat Reid so hopes of saving her right now is dismal. I guess suicide tower really is suicide tower.

Is this a new character?

I hope Rem wins to see the reactions on Sup Forums. Will it be a big shitstorm?

Yes, her name is Natsumi

No clue here but it would probably nuke the entire board on 2chan though

Considering how big episode 18 shitstorm was here, her actually winning Subaru bowl would be legendary.

Nips are really pulling out the Natsumi fanarts now huh?

Subaru looks better as a girl anyways

Why? Why is she more attractive than the rest of the cast?

only if you're a faggot

It's ok if the dick is feminine.

Don't be fooled he's still an autist on the inside

I need the source, now!

What if I like autistic girls?

Also a chuuni

Seeing Emilia win would make more memes though