I want to protect this spider. Does anyone know the feeling?

I want to protect this spider. Does anyone know the feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRa5yL1g_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to stomp on this edgy insect.

>insect
>spider

This series pissed me off, mostly because literally as soon as she gains arachne form it becomes pointless because she jumps straight into full humanoid form.

It seems to be a common and annoying trope with these reincarnation into something nonhuman things. Slime tensei had the same problem except the human form came even sooner.

Whats the point of making your story about characters who are non-humanoid if you are just going to give them a human form later on and turn it into generic isekai shit.

I kind of agree and it hurts me. I actually kind of like the she's actually a house-spider with her human memories implanted twist, because you can play with stuff like identity and whether or not your memories make you who you are.

Holy shit though, I loved the initial read of "recluse otaku girl is thrown into the body of a lowly spider monster and is forced to survive in complete isolation in a sprawling dungeon." The power creep she experienced kind of killed it.

i was enjoying the manga so far, does this happen? that's pretty disappointing.

There was a few moments where the spider made a few expressions and my dick reacted.

It does, but it takes a LONG time, by that point the story had already kinda lost my interest though. As much as I was looking forward to spider eventually getting out of the cave, the story starts to go to shit almost immidiatly after that. ESPECIALLY when it starts to focus hard on the human classmates and what not.

Im personally just waiting on the manga to get to the whole multiple conciousnesses inside the body thing so I can at least try to understand what the fuck was going on with any of that shit, because im pretty sure it was important to the plot but I couldnt understand any of what the fuck was going on at a point in the story because that whole mechanic played a key role.

The whole thing is still a fun little ride until a little while after she gets out of the cave. My only real problem with it was doing the standard WN isekai thing of having giant textdumps of all the skills the MC has all the time, its just unreasonable.

The manga adaptation is definitely A+. The visual gags are more than good enough to have the adaptation stand on their own apart from the WN.

All I wanted was a spider with the mind of a weird hikikomori trying to co-exist with people, is that a crime?

Its a common problem with most of these Isekai, as soon as the "introduction" phase of the story ends and the author tries to add actual conflict and storylines to it, the magic is lost and it all goes to shit.

Oh god the multiple mind thing fucked me up. I didn't even understand what was going on after we were out of the cave and couldn't force myself to continue even as I kept skipping the human chapters because the flash fowards were annoying me.

Post more spiders.

Only one spider has my heart

Im going to miss these faces when she goes Arachne.

It would be appropriate to keep them, showing them off to the side somewhere, while also showing a completely unchanged human face.

I just want an entirely different manga where she remains a spider

I love spiders

While the manga is godly, i cant even imagine the WN being anything bit pure garbage. Chinese picture books all day

Which isekai is this now?

LN fixes that from what I've heard.

they fix it in that they postponed the godhood, but the plot will probably remain the same unless a huge re write has taken place.

God I hope so but I doubt it

Spider with the memories of a weird hikki god reincarnated as a spider who becomes a god

Why is this such a mess?

DUDE NEETS LMAO

Source?

Never gonna happen, suck it up, bronco.

Because D was bored and needed entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRa5yL1g_k
thread theme

>gaem mechanics

Poor spider will never get her harem of rugged old men.

So once kumo evolves into an arachne.. she is gonna keep her current spiderform as her lower body right?

Follow the thought bubbles.

Yes. But she'll lose it when she becomes a god.