Is Sup Forums for stupid people who needs pre-made thoughts?

Is Sup Forums for stupid people who needs pre-made thoughts?

yes, but not really, not at all.

youll find out when you get a brain.

Yes.

stupid enough to make people shill here and outright make people waste their time debating their useless political opinions

Hi, CNN

yes,poltards don't have any facts

Where is toothbrush gif?

Sup Forums is for people who need pain.
And you look like you're in need.

me on the right

Hi CNN

>people who needs
You need subject-verb agreement.
TV is for people who need pre-made thoughts.

Yes.

FROSTED BUTTS

Why is it always a (((meme flag))) that makes this sort of thread?

I have one

I love this board

I agree with Sup Forums on some things like anti-immigration, family centric politics and anti-EU, but I also support decriminalization laws to divert money from war on drugs to rehabilitation, environmental laws and animal rights.

soon

lewd toothbrush

Pol is a place where one meme gets reskined multiple times without coming up with a new meme then finally a new sensation comes out.

the entire theme of this board is projecting the cause of your problems onto outside forces and denying the possibility that your evidence or premises could be flawed in any way, only the degree of your conclusion. (are whites being oppressed or genocided guys?)
politics, particularly democratic politics, is monkeys flinging shit, blaming other monkeys for their wretched condition and paying other monkeys to fix the problem.

IT'S FOR NAZIS WHO DON'T KNOW THEY'RE NAZIS

When we do it it's bad but then the media and our public institutions do it its fine. You people really are brain dead sheep. So fixed in the illusion. There is no helping you and we won't regret to end you in this coming conflict.

RONALD DUMPF
HE'S ORANGE
IMPEACH NOW
CARTOON FROGS

*I stand for the equality, everyone should be threated as the same, but not for those huwite pipo, fugg them*
*I stand for the freedom of speach, but not for huwite peepo*
*I stand for woman, we should threated by the same, and have same jobs, what? You want me to dismantle and clean the sink as a job? lol fuck that*
*I stand for communism it should be clearly the best for everyone, never mind that I never lived in a shithole touched by it, or ever had to starve. oh wait my mom calls me on my iphone that I should get back to dinner, we will have avocado toast with organic chia and other overpriced shit you didn't even heard of.*

>everybody I disagree with is stupid

No, there is a diverse range of people ranging from different levels of intelligence. In the past the Left were against (((them))) but wouldn't call them Jews, they were corrupted by this manufactured racism hysteria and their thinking is more like that Authoritarian Right.

There are many idiots who range from dumb rednecks to fat autistic (((alt-right))) muppets. But the same kind of idiots exist on the left, its like tumblr is the female equivalent of the fedora.

It's for people who were red pilled and became addicted to red pills, and eventually, cannot live without red pills.

WE

SHALL

BECAUSE

Joos

For the most part, yes.

People just have their minds already made up and have no interest in looking into different solutions or alternative viewpoints. Seen most obviously when people post cropped tweets/headlines and proceed to get outraged and argue against those instead of the source material or things that actually matter (I.e. policy).

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. Get the fuck in here! Hey have lost the gun debate!!!!!! Kikes are sliding this.

Is MSM for stupid people who need pre-made thoughts?

>People just have their minds already made up

It's called having principles.

Pain is better than being numb

this