Made in Abyss

Why is Ozen such a great teacher?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51552390.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want this smile to protect me

Really didn't expect Lyza to have eyelashes like the duckling.

Married life with Ozen

>Hmm, I felt someone on top of me
>Hmm?
>What's this bump in my belly?
>I should lose weight
>Oh dear, it seems like I'm getting weaker
>You wouldn't happen to know what happened, hmm?

>Ah, so it seems you placed a child in my belly
>What a pain, but I'll see it through to the end
>She might be a useful apprentice one day
>But my clothes and armor don't fit anymore. What a pain.
>I suppose I'll have to use you
>If Lyza can do it, then there is no reason I cannot
>What?
>You're concerned about our child?
>Our daughter won't be able to survive long in the Abyss if you keep coddling her before she even arrives in this world
>Better to start training her sooner than later

>Hmm? You're wondering where our daughter went?
>She went off to gather some things
>It's a shame she's barely ten and she's already taller than her father
>I don't understand why Lyza cared so much about that little brat
>Our little creation has been helpful, but she was quite the nuisance in the beginning
>I was wondering if I should've thrown her into the Abyss and see if she'd return
>Oh? You seem upset.
>I was not joking. She will not survive long if you keep treating her like a normal child.
>She can never see the surface or live a normal life
>But that she has survived this long is no surprise. She is my daughter after all.
>Fine. I'll stay alive longer to make sure she can turn into a fine diver
>After all, wouldn't it be a bad joke if my own daughter was not the finest White Whistle?

Just finished the episode and I was very impressed. They made some very good decisions that generally improved on the source material, which I honestly didn't think they could do.

Well, except for them misunderstanding the waterfall's perspective and making the great fault like 500 feet wide.

Spooky

Isn't Ougi a he or something?

The training arc was slightly extended and felt more fleshed out that way without taking up more than half the episode, Ozen's back cracking was such a good edition, and splitting the flashback like that only made it more compelling. Very good additions indeed.

she's a great teacher 4u

It was cute the first time, but it's going to get annoying if you keep posting it.

So, going off the side stories about the birthday disease and the burial tower, what are the odds that the Abyss is constantly expanding by swallowing up consecutive civilizations every 2000 years?

I made a point to only read up to where the anime is in the manga, so I'm sorry if this is explained later.

LEWD blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51552390.html

I like that theory, but there's a couple issues with it. Namely the artifacts. The artifacts only get more complex as you go deeper and are stated as having been used by old civilizations, but the odds of each successive civilization being less technologically developed is pretty low.
Also, assuming the other civilizations were also delvers, as they lived right next to the abyss, wouldn't there be more artifacts on the top level as they gathered deeper ones and used them in the city? Yet in the manga the only artifacts found on level 1 are useless low quality ones. If it was an ancient civilization then wouldn't there only be useful higher quality relics, ones that would be used daily in the old city.
There's a couple ways to explain around it, like the top levels had already been picked clean before now so only useless artifacts are left up there, meanwhile there are still better artifacts deeper cause it's harder to get that deep.

I thought Layer 6 starts a little lower, cause the city before the 6th layer is below those waterfalls.

it's a she now.

cute

Now I want Ougi in a delving oufit.

The boundary between 5-6 is in the middle of the ocean. In fact layer six seems to start just underneath the ocean as seen in the idofront. I don't think the ice waterfalls the party went down are shown here.

While it's possible that tech was more advanced, it could also be a result of the influences of the Abyss. It's possible that the corrupting influences on living things could occur as well to non-living things over a longer period of time. The artifacts at the bottom would be so warped from eons of sinking deeper and deeper. I'm mostly going off the story of them finding civilizations buried on top of each other in the tower. While I don't want to go so far as to suggest the Abyss might possess some sort of malevolent intelligence moving the artifacts, there may be some force moving the artifacts lower to draw new civilizations in. There's also the fact that the island was discovered, but the entire world knows about the island now. It's fun to think about. My first thought was it was supposed to be, in essence, Dante's version of hell.

It might. I think it started at the ruins. It's a page from the manga, but the translators may have poorly positioned their text.

I will follow Tsukushi all the way to the depths of the Abyss, he has stolen both my heart and popped my shota cherry
Even as he descends deeper and deeper into the abyss I will pursue, if he becomes irrecognizable I will still pursue!

>popped my shota cherry

How many weeks until the suffering?
Place your bets.

I want Tsukushi to be my senpai and draw shotas and lolis all day with him. We have similar tastes and art styles. It would be a dream.

>We have similar tastes and art styles
Post art.

This could've been a good series if it didn't have shit main characters.

Eventually. You got a request?

Is this adult Ougi

You could've been a good person if you didn't have shit taste

how can one human being be so perfect

Something foxy.

Not him, but anything with Regu. Cute or lewd.

Not really, don't you have a website or something already done? But if your stuff is a fourth as adorable as Tsukushi's, I'll find you and force money into your hands until you draw my waifu.

the main characters are far and away from the problems this series has

as in?
I'm working on something Regu related at the moment. Hopefully more to come in the future.
Nah, no website yet. Who is she?

That's up to you to decide. Foxy in the figurative sense, or something with an actual fox or fox-like character as the subject. Maybe even both.

>like the lovecraftian horror and adventure and worldbuilding
>don't like loli or kemono or shota

i guess 3/6 isn't bad

>yet
It's pretty easy to set something up on Tumblr. dA is also an option.
>Who is she?
She's not a loli, but Rin Eba.

Alright. I'll think on it.
I'm aware.
You want her drawn as a loli though correct?

Yes.

what are the odds of making it to papa bondrewd in the anime this season?

Zero.

>sorry nii-chan im going to have to write you up for such irredeemable taste.

Gotcha.

New work by Tsukushi.
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51552390.html

It's a current trend.

Lots of girls have that kind of thing going on.

Because they're of that age?

I thought Layer 6 is always death unless there is a blessing, as blessings are the exception, not the rule. We definitely even know the effects of Layer 7.

Coming up from the 6th layer results in a loss of humanity. So you either turn into a narehate or die, essentially.

this man really loves his loli

I prefer the first version.

I want to marry Ozen.

>jump ahead of the anime by reading the manga
>caught up to the village of value arc in half a day

I'm already regretting, I need more.

That gap....I just broke my desk.

Somebody please scan!

SOoooo when is the next volume released?

It'll be done when it's done.

Great Teacher Ozenzuka

i require a numeric value.

Five

i request higher explanation of value stated.

It's more than 3 but less than 5.

what does Nanachi smell like?

Request fullfiled.

By protocol i will now proceed to greet you.

Thanks.

Here you go m8.

2 weeks

365 days

Who is the teacher?

Like a scared kid that just lost its best friend and is turned into furry abomination by lovecraftian fun-time murder-hole force-field you sick fuck.

5 namek minutes.

wasn't she at least a teenager before she went to the 6th layer? assuming she is even capable of aging after being turned into a narehate she must be relatively old compared to riku.

I'd let her dominate me

No

Nanachi's age is very difficult to place, the only thing we can officially date for her is when the Idofront was secured, which was 10 years prior to Riko's dive.

This is also one of the few situations where time dilation could've actually played a part as well, because the Idofront is on the 5th layer, and we don't know exactly how much time they spent down there before escaping to the 4th, so trying to track her actual age is even more confusing.

>Tappers
>Not Thumpers
It's shit.

Literally human Uboa.

Wakuna preview looked more badass in the anime. Manga made me think of an old man with a bucket on his head, anime of some barbarian who is 1v1 soloing every monster in the sixth layer.

>Implying he isn't just using his personal relic to skip past them

>ywn be a comfy fluffy loli and get molested by a shotabot

a cute also how much hentai do we need to draw to get the next chapter

Meaning? New chapter 9-2?

Twitter translator says something like "sorry 4 the delay".

hapbi birfthday Ozen

How long till the bunny shows up?

2 episodes

End of next episode, depending on how fast they go. Either way she'll be in ep 10 for certain.

Season 2

Woah, there, user, let's not go too fast.

What did she mean by this?

She knows she is old enough to be a mother

I don't know, but I'm sure you'll get an answer if you keep asking every thread.

She's at the age where she makes the same fucking post in every goddamn thread

Wew lad.

How do I get a Lyza?

Be a submissive manlet with a 20" schlong.

Be cute and a good cook.

How old were Torka and Lyza when they married?

Could have sworn I cuffed you ototo-kun