Stella no Mahou

My wife Tamaki is so cute.
This show is cute, why did Sup Forums hated when it aired? I never finished it back in the day, so I'm watching it now.
By the way, if you plan to get the BD version, please refrain from downloading the SNSbu one, it's shit, from the video quality up to the subs, with 3-line subtitles and TS all over the place.

I'm Sup Forums and stella no mahou is a masterpiece that puts new game to shame.
Kayo is a best.

I don't remember people hating it. The biggest thing I remember people disliking were the subs for the earlier episodes

>Sup Forums hated it

Nigga. I liked it enough to save it from shit subs. That's more than you can say for some other series.

I miss the Stellas

No one hated it faggot.

I see no problem with the SNSbu version.

I was genuinely shocked to not see Tamaki on the 2017 enkou list.

As for the anime itself, it was passable and I certainly didn't hate it but it left fairly little impression on me compared to much better CGDCT anime/manga. I gave it a 5 on MAL

See? It doesn't happens with any other show. I could fix it if I extract the subtitle file and edit it on Aegisub, but that's not the point when you download something that was supposedly adapted to BD. No idea if the problem persists on episode 5+, the 4 still suffers from it.

Must be something on your end.

Looks fine to me

OLD MEN
L
D

M
E
N

I have no idea what could be the problem. It has 246 left/right margins, and if the margins were the problem I wouldn't be the only one experiencing it. I'll check the MPC settings.
Still I think that for a BD version this one still needs a lot of work, as you can see with the TS in the pictures we posted, colors doesn't match at all, as well as the movement. But oh well, I don't think anyone's going to release a proper version ever.

My wife Tamaki is pure, get the fuck out of here, MALfag.

why did Stella no Mahou not do well? I think it needed more Kayo and Tama.

Japan's shit taste. I liked it a lot and love the ED.

Update your stuff maybe, and if youre using external sub renderer, might want to check that stuff too.

>why did Sup Forums hated when it aired
pic related

A v2 is planned to replace the video with either ANK or ReinForce raws now that they're out, which should improve the video quality.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on with your player, but there aren't any three line subs anywhere. You're right about the color, but the movement should match, it just doesn't change with the zoom out. I don't think that one scene qualifies as needing "a lot of work", so if there are other problems you noticed, point them out and I'll look into them.

She's rich and her heart belongs to one man, there's no reason for her to be on that list. If any of the Stellas made the list, it would be Kayo.

I agree with you, Sup Forums.

This show is so shit that every thread turns into discussing how bad the subs are.

Good because most of us care about BD subs

>Sup Forums hated it

I did think it was a notable downgrade compared to the manga, but I liked the show a lot regardless. And Sup Forumsnons saved it as much as Sup Forumsnons possibly can, even releasing the BDs and even a v2 is planned with newer raws. So no, I wouldn't say that Sup Forums hated it, it just got little exposure, that's all. No thanks to diesuki - which, wow, actually died now.

And as for the manga, well, you're getting it now so you're in for good stuff.