In face-to-face talks at the White House this week...

>In face-to-face talks at the White House this week, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull will propose using a chunk of Australia's $2.53 trillion superannuation pool to help unlock funding for Trump's infrastructure push.

AUSTRALIA AMERICA FRIENDS FOREVER AUSTRALIA AMERICA FRIENDS FOREVER
AUSTRALIA AMERICA FRIENDS FOREVER

Other urls found in this thread:

futurefund.gov.au
rt.com/business/359854-australia-port-melbourne-china/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best ally

The fuck? Why? How could it benefit them to drop money on us?

makes sense to me, Ozzies don't want to get on the receiving end of a Chinese hostile colonization

I wonder what rate (((Turnbull))) is expecting in return?

frens

post yfw australia provides the funding needed for infrastructure deal that results in 4%+ economic growth for america giving trump presidency in 2020 and a third term in 2024

Can someone tell me how Australians will profit from this for their super?

We would be loaning them at a set interest rate?

Would we get a return from the fucking toll charges at the border wall gates?

That traitorous kike. Why not use OUR money to build a functional internet here? Fuck Turdball and all the stupid cunts who voted for him. Who the fuck lends retirement savings to another country $20 trillion in debt?

could be either. from the article it seems that we would finance highways and other privatised infrastructure and then receive part of the toll payments. pretty good deal for us.

The what now?

I fail to see how this benefits Australia, but I’m a brainlet and I’m pretty sure money in such high amounts are accounting tricks.

(((Interests)))
It's obviously not a gift my burger friend.

Bump

A percentage of your income is sequestered for compulsory retirement savings. Basically a way to artificially raise the stock market.

I don't know what this means but what I do know is that Australia is America's greatest ally. What a bunch of lovable cunts you guys are

The largest operator of private roads is Australian. It already owns some highways in the US.
www.transurban.com

We have a large pool of savings from our pension system, which we can diversify a bit into infrastructure.

Bet you most of the money ends up in Israel.

WHAT THE FUCK AUSTRALIA???
>FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH EVRY OTHER COUNTRY NOW AUSTRALIA IS MY BEST FRIEND

Can you explain this in english

That can be said for most transactions

Nothing wrong with helping out our 2nd greatest ally

We’ll give you internet that isn’t dog shit. Don’t ask how.

THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HOIGHER YA DRONGO

I've never met an Australian I didn't like

pan pacific anglo empire when?

We give burgers some of our shekels.
You build roads and shit.
Then you give us back our shekels and some more, so we're even richer.

Also the absolute state of aussie leftists once they realize that we will be helping fund the wall

Good luck, I'm sure you could give the government a fool proof plan and they'd fuck it up in ways you can't even imagine

Thank for the quick rundown Aussies.

If we can have a public vote on gay marriage we should vote on this. It is the people's money and i vote for the US to fix its own problems.

Not even spending it on Australia, let alone leaving it untouched. Fuck Turnbull. Can't wait to vote Labor at the next election.

We're lending it, not giving it.

They'd use the money to import more niggers.

Most of the Sudos came under Howard.

b-but dont we get moneze from them in form of military support and strategic foward bases ?

whats going on here ? now that i think of it some sort of long term investment. nice one America ill bet you civil war and chimp out and civil war in no time now you got some of fathers retirement dollarydoos

>what the fuck even is this timeline fampai

Use your brain you drongos.
We have a fund for our future. It's literally called the Future Fund: futurefund.gov.au

Right now, it is invested; i.e. we are lending the money in that fund, so we get more money for the future. Nothing wrong with lending some of that to Americans.

Iraq vet here, I served with some meanest motherfucker happened to be Australians and They saved my life when i was being trapped by encircled my platoon. I am forever in debt with aussies. When the shit hits the fan. I will join you.

australia has a surprisingly high amount of money to kick around don't they?

ANZAC 2.0 - Right Wing Death Squad Edition

We got filthy rich by selling iron ore and coal to China.

This has to be a shitpost. I can see through the banter, years of dealing with you cunts has taught me everything is behind 3 layers of satire and bullshit

We will see where all this leads in due time,until then.
>pic related

The Aussies got money to throw around because they keep selling key real estate to the Chinese

rt.com/business/359854-australia-port-melbourne-china/

Just google "australia port chinese" and a ton of articles pop up

That's my reaction as well.

Easy to be generous when it isn't your money. Here's an idea: we lend the seppos the money and every Aussie adult gets an AR15. I'd vote for that.

Can we and our Aussie friends finally put aside our differences, and become brothers-in-arms against the West's true greatest foe, Germany?

aussies are a colony of criminals. they are behind everthing. 9/11... veggie mite

And with all the junk and meth you brought, its gone right back to china bruce.

Stop pissing away all your money fighting for jews and maybe you won't be broke.

Mate you control your own super. You put the funds wherever you want to. If you put everything in BHP shares, the government is not going to sell them to lend the money to America.

What they'll do is lend government funds (like the Future Fund) or more likely create incentives and structures to invest in infrastructure.

Investing in infrastructure is a good idea because it's an intermediate asset between stocks and bonds.

Wifi

>Australia's $2.53 trillion superannuation pool
I looked into it. It's a retirement fund like Social Security. Instead of lending the money back to the government as bonds, Australia invests it to get actual returns and it's apparently been managed really well in the last 15 years or so.

>The road behind where I live is so destroyed you can see red bricks that were placed in the late 1800s

>Australia will pay for it

Huh.

Wifi is a Kiwi invention.

Then we can invest in infrastructure here. What you say about super is bullshit. Ive looked into self managed super and it is shit.

We're trying, blame the boomers on that. Nazism has rapidly expanded in recent years. Maybe we'll make up it and more in the future.

Are you confusing Wifi and sheep shagging again?

GREATEST ALLY

fuck off you seppo cunt
stop taking our centrelink money

this

THIS.

I'm not talking about self managed super.
Even with regular super funds from the likes of AMP, etc. you decide where you want your money to go.
ING Direct has an option where you can actually pick the individual securities if you want.

Na it was aussies from w.a. working for alcatel lucent from memory. Masons no doubt.

If wifi was kiwi itd be written on our flag because we have low self esteem

>we

time to export your citizens to our prison colony

Come to Melbourne, I can't find some leftie scum to change your mind.

Turncuck did something? Consider me surprised.

It was radio astronomists from Sydney who invented Wifi.

Anything that pisses off china has made my night. I believe all across the west, the lazy and rich elites, have finally woken to the yellow peril and are pissed off.

According to this user the superannuation pool is how you country handles pensions/social security-- it's a big investment portfolio basically

What i want is to put mine in ptecious metal and take delivery and store it in my safe. Im not allowed to. Fuck this shit country's government telling me what i can do with my own retirement money.

WIfi is as Kiwi as Pavlova mate.

BEST CUNTS

Turns out Aussies are our closer anglo bros rather than Canucks.
I, John Hamburger, hereby declare Australia the greatest cuntry on earth.

Closest thing would be buying PMG on ASX using ING LivingSuper.
You'd be able to take delivery when you retire.

it's a scam

Boomer scam

who the fuck cares about them
fix your own country's infrastructure first

feelsgood

A fucking paper derivative. If you dont hold it some traitorous cunt PM will lend it to a soon to be 3rd world country.

>sell commodities to china
>put some of that money into pension funds
>pension funds finance american infrastructure and growth
mfw we've just redirected chinese funds to strengthen america. turnbull playing some 7d chess here. chinese not going to be happy

Hmm actually I checked and you can't do that.

If you go by this logic, the title to your land and house is also a paper contract.

We're building the wall and Australia will pay for it!

(Wtf thanks best criminals)

you nigger we dont have 2 trillion of anything. maybe you should have bought our oil instead.

We are.
With your money

I'd prefer this over it being spent on Abbos, Africans and Mudslimes.

die cunt
and take Stinkbull with you

>2.5 trillion in exchange for white AUS being given dual citizenship.

I'll allow it.

>Trump gets US congress to give Australia money in some partnership agreement blah blah congress loves to give other countries money anyway
>Aussies turn around and build wall for America with the money

Who wants to be our greatest ally?

Also reminder than 2.5 trillion was teported missing on september 10th 2001, the day before a cruise missle destroyed the pentagons accounting wing, and building 7 went down full of records.

Sudanese refugees are more credible than the US gov. At least when they say "what money" you realise theyre genuinely retarded as opposed to traitors to the crown.

WAIT so my hard earned retirement money is being sent to help build shit in America?

unironically what the fuck

The money is currently invested in australia. What happens when a load is pulled out and sent to the US? Crash for every cunt who didn't invest in building bridges for niggers to throw rocks at cars from.

Yes, and they're smug as fuck about it

fucking cunts

sounds like they are worried about the rising chink threat and want the USA to back them up when chinks start building islands off the coast of australia

If they're in any way surprised by this they clearly don't know what we do in PNG :3

Come retire here bro, we need more uppity white people.

Australians have such an inferiority complex towards New Zealand. Anything noteworthy to come out of Australia is actually Kiwi.

Do you even know where your retirement money is invested? Bloody typical. "Hurr durr they're taking my money!!!"
Where is your super invested in right now?

you CAN do that you just need to do a SMSF, there are starter packs and some of the banks will do all the paperwork for you for a fee, like they offer an SMSF account and all you do is pay them money and sign what they tell you to sign

literally book an appointment with westpac or commbank or someone and get set up

thing is, the fees will cost money to the point that it wont be economical versus a normal super account, but if you REALLY want it you can just fucking do it

note: there are legal requirements for what constitutes a vault, you will probably also need insurance, and the premiums will be affected by the type of door (strong door or proper vault door) and cameras and things like that, and how much gold you have.

There are companies that sell second hand vault doors ripped out of old bank vaults, and new vault doors but you have to request a quote on a new one because they vary the price with the spot price of steel because they use like 2 tonnes of it, and the installation will cost a lot also over a certain amount of gold you will have to have special metal things embedded in the concrete walls I forget what they are called but basically the wall is like a metal loop cage that they then poor the concrete over.

You can also buy modular vaults where the vault door is accompanied by wall sections that all get bolted together.

If you dont have a proper standards-compliant vault then good luck getting the gold insured. And holding the gold without insurance might not be allowed I don't know what kind of regulation or approval you need to run a SMSF like that.