CNN announces their intention to scrutinize Sup Forums

CNN announces their intention to scrutinize Sup Forums

Legacy posts and active posts include significant activity on "President Trump General" threads

The entire site is a boisterous advocate of the president

"LET'S SAY NIGGER AND POST GORE!!"

You people suck at Marketing

You have no idea how badly you're fucking the 2018 midterms

I'm using Reddit spacing instead of green text

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujU9q3Equ60
youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q
americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm just posting more anime than usual. I hope that CNN talks about our waifus.

Suck nigger dicks in hell faggot.

You're just trying to get me to say nigger

MIDTERMS DONT MATTER.

DRAINING TEH SWAMP IS THE ONLY THING TO FOCUS ON

>Mid-Terms

Guise! We won’t be able to vote in some lying pedos on our team over the lying pedos on their team! Have you no team spirit?!

OP here. Should I copy and paste this thread and send it to CNN?

Maybe I can screenshot it and post it on Facebook!

I'll ask a serious question why should I support Trump?

Don’t. Wallow in ignorance for the rest of your days. It means nothing. You mean nothing. To anyone.

>implying it's Trump supporters doing that and not CNN interns.

Did you miss HWNDU? We're a melting pot of friendship here.

Nigger.

PLS KEK LET TRUMP TWEET ABOUT Sup Forums IN THE MORNING

>I'm using Reddit spacing instead of green text
an hero

I'm ready.

Good. We will teach them about the (((CNN))) problem and, of course, the final solution.

Nobody who would even consider voting Republican watches CNN or pays attention to what they say. Nothing they do matters as they are cordoned in an echo chamber.

What's to stop Hiro from doxxing people

>B-BUT M-MUH OPTICS

NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE

The LARPs ruined the Chans, it even spread to social media and helped us attract more dumb fucks than we typically had lurking. Fucking idiots and boomers. You don’t come to /pol for answers, that’s for fucking sure. There will be an upswing soon

Could you imagine? I would be so fucking honored if my name flashed across cnn's newsfeed labelled as an ebul gnatzi. Id have that shit fucking laminated and framed.

>we attracted newfaggots from far and wide
How do you think the red pill spreads, newfaggot?

It can’t be helped.

lel you know CNN has like less than 800,000 viewers per day right? We've been more powerful than them for a few years now. If anything we should investigate them

It should be legal to hunt "journalists" down in their homes and offices to execute them.

bump

shh dont tell em how we channel our meme magic trough circle jerk and recharge our JO crystals

Yeah, then you'd be hounded by Antifa, never work again, and eventually be driven to suicide.

Is the Rei Pill the final pill?

God I sure do love niggers. Racism is bad mmmkay

CNN is full of jews,hope god emperor Trump torches you with purifying flames you zionist heretics

None of your posts ever make any sense.

That's how I know you're a faggot and a leftist.

fuck off back to plebbit you normie cocksucking nigger

Rei is love
Rei is light
Rei is life

I don't think they have any idea of the task at hand.

Most of CNN's views are from them paying airports, gyms and waiting rooms to have CNN on 24/7

No fucking way CNN decides it's wise to continue to drive traffic here. They can't be that suicidal, can they?

They're not smart. It's basically run by niggers and women for this kind of thing.

Chinese restaurants too

not asuka

youtube.com/watch?v=ujU9q3Equ60

test

Nigger there will be civil war before midterms.

CNN lurking? Maybe they might want to do something about THIS?

There's far juicier to share on facebook. Try a red pill general, or a Fascism general.

Nice link, niggerfaggot.

Asuka a shit. SHIT!

you mean the same cnn that yesterday claimed a shool shooting surviver was lying in his statement that cnn scripted everything?
Yeah cnn is basically on the same level as Sup Forums in this dude.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!

Trump just needs to take a look at the miller act, approve it and order the payment to Leader Technologies.

This results in a couple of hundred billions per year to create a trully free press and results in the tech mafia getting fucked by having been using stolen code for over 17 years.

Read:

americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1

Destroying the MSM and taking tech from the left with a signature. THIS IS YUUUGE!

the day you have nothing better to talk about than Sup Forums is the day you need to ask yourself where you went wrong in life.

Show them ur war faces

my war face

I always make this analogy: media is trying to blow the lid off a werewolf infestation to a bunch of werewolves in the heart of the werewolf town and they're the only ones not in on it.

The media is over.

Tell your CNN buddies the day of the rope is coming, niggerfaggot.

Amidoinitrite?

I don't get. What is the democrats plan after they get rid of Trump. Are they really that retarded?

Fuck CNN and all of the Lügenpresse

>the Damascus university medical doctor

People with nothing to lose fight the hardest.

lol

>HanAssholeSolo
Nigger you just broke the non-aggression pact.

CNN can see Russian spies under every bed but can they see why kids love the cinnamon and sugar goodness of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal?

CNN confirmed
real and straight

No, Sakura is

CNNs philosophical hero. Cultural Marxists in love.

Post redpills.
>MFW I learned that liberals want to move all real jobs out of USA because people with real jobs tend to vote conservative.

Yeah guys let's not tarnish this site's good name or damage our reputation!

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED, BUT IT SHOULD HAVE!

GAS THE JEWS, RACE WAR NOW!

>implying I want people to know there's actual discussion in here
We are going to be overrun by the deadliest wave of newfags ever.
Time to jump ship and shit on the deck just before going