Why is global warming only a bipartisan issue in the US of A?

Why is global warming only a bipartisan issue in the US of A?

Spic unrelated?

Because one side wants to scare you with it and keep writing blank checks for it (liberals).

And the other side wants you to be scared of other things to keep funding their ideals so they say it isn't real (conservatives).

But everybody knows that too many cars created the ice age and coal power thawed the ice.

This makes me so uncomfortable

Because white people are fucking sub humans who hate the planet. We should be funding cities and important massive amounts of immigrants who will have millions of children, greatly straining the amount of natural resources on the planet.

importing***

Because in America people will disagree with anything because they can. I know people who will play devil's advocate to any issue even if they don't care either way. It's kinda just what people do here. Call it the freedom to be right.

What the hell is going on in this video?

kek

the kid is mentally handicapped and didnt know how to respond to someone in his stall, the original video had sound and the kid recording was keking up a storm

why does he need a giant stall just because hes retarded? he obviously has some agility maneuvers.

But why is his pants down?

Oh I’m sorry to hear that.

I dont know, I guess because they are often accompanied by tard handlers who make sure they dont just smear their shit everywhere

thats a fair point i hadn't thought of

AYY WATCHU DOIN MY BOY
I'M TAKEN A SHIT HOMIE

Do you leave your pants up when you drop a deuce? "Shart in mart" is starting to make more sense

It's a myth. Pic related

THE FUCK
Id fucking stab that weird little fuck
This is like some fucking damien shit right here

To think you make a difference to the pole shift is laudable at best.
Now duping you into some shit that makes money for funding some shady shit that is doable

he's retarded and just wanted to go to the bathroom

This video was addressed on Twitter a while back.

>Kid asked the guy to gtfo his bathroom stall
>Guy says no
>Kid crawls under to open the door and asks him to leave

On Youtube, there's a slightly longer video where the kid approaches the cameraman like if he was gonna confront him.

56% of Americas are brainlets.

Military believes in it.
Norfolk, mayfield, and Kings bay all have experienced worse and worse flooding from the ocean.

The irrationality is so insane when you really think about it. Anyone who reads scientific journals knows that the situation is very dire. Not only that, but the uncertainty is evolving into a direction that makes the more severe scenarios look more and more likely. Take a specific example:

One of the biggest developments in climate science right now is that the estimates of climate sensitivity are being constrained to the more severe part of the probability distribution, i.e. the planet would likely warm between 3 and 4 °C for a doubling of atmospheric CO2 concentration (expected to occur by the middle of this century).

The same holds true for the stability of ice sheets. Newest observations show that Antarctica is nowhere near as stable as was thought at the turn of the millennium.

While the seriousness of the situation is escalating in the scientific literature, so is the seeming unwillingness of the masters of mankind to do anything about it.