AKIHABARA MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY3

1st Saturday of the NO NO NO NOOOO... a Especial SUNDAY out of two of this Year.
The other one is in the last day of the year.

IT's AN ESPECIAL TIME Sup Forums, MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY3!!

GET IN HERE

twitch tv / mogra

START 14:00 - END 22:00 (Japan Time)

■VJ
DeLPi
Jericho

■TIMETABLE (DJ&LIVE)
14:00 Nor •

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8
pastebin.com/ffRYn4eS
pastebin.com/uEbKY79p
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
pastebin.com/WcXtEdUr
nyanpass.com/
twitter.com/tantanqn/status/901674236112019456
pastebin.com/YwV9zxCf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get in here fagets

what a start with FAGS ON ICE

YOLO

You only gay once.

I was looking for this.

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

▶︎Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

▶︎How to watch Mogra on MPC
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

▶︎Your CHRISTMAS present, SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA, almost every DJ & VJ of Anison Matrix till date.
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8 (Original)
pastebin.com/ffRYn4eS (Will be Updated later next month)

▶︎Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.
MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/uEbKY79p

▶︎Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.
-old one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
-new one
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

>▶︎▶︎▶︎The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY DOUBLE ATTENTION HERE.
>PAY DOUBLE ATTENTION HERE.
>Next REGULAR Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the FIRST Saturday of September (Saturday 2nd)
But before that we need to end this weekend
>the "Akihabara Mogra 8th Anniversary" on the 25th, 26th and 27th (Fri/Sat/Sun).
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY1 Fri 25th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/25/3206/
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY2 Sat 26th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/26/3207/
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY3 Sun 27th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/27/3208/
So more than ever, check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.

-Also, we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on
>Also, we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in /ghost/ to avoid all the shitposting

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary as a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more Sup Forums related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

--Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.
>Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page/DEDEMOUSE, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, copyrights or other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

PASTA 05
Still posting this pasta for prevent things.

I have read some threads of Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about Shelter do it but please, do it in peace.

For the ones that don't know what is it, here is a little info in pic related and also the short of SHELTER - (Behind The Scenes) and the song (audio only).
Since Nyaa.se is kill, RIP, don't know what you use so choose your poison.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=+Porter+Robinson
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=SHELTER+-+%28Behind+The+Scenes%29
nyaa.si/?q=+Porter+Robinson&f=0&c=0_0
nyaa.si/?q=SHELTER+-+%28Behind+The+Scenes%29&f=0&c=0_0

For those of you just joining us:

14:00 •

NYANPASSUUUU

NYANPASSU~

PASTA 07
Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The CONGRATULATIONS for the 3 days by the DJS VJS AND LIVE GUESTS.
pastebin.com/WcXtEdUr

Only meaningful posts belong here.

NYANPASU~

this starting set is really good, NYAN PASSU

nyanpass.com/

PASTA 08

Since a lot of you always arrive late I made this for you.

MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/uEbKY79p
+
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY3 Sun 27th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/27/3208/
(See OP and pasta 01)

Also so you can stalk your favorite djs & vjs during the month.

SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA (UPDATED)
pastebin.com/ffRYn4eS (Will be Updated later next month)

NYAN PASU~

PASTA 12

A reminder to all, try not to fight and have a good fun stream.

Series can be good and have a good OP
Series can be shit and have a good OP
Series can be good and have a shit OP
Series can be shit and have a shit OP

Series can be good and have a good ED
Series can be shit and have a good ED
Series can be good and have a shit ED
Series can be shit and have a shit ED

Series can be good and have a good insert song
Series can be shit and have a good insert song
Series can be good and have a shit insert song
Series can be shit and have a shit insert song

So in the end an OP/ED/IS can be good or bad, we are not here to fight/disscus over that, make a specific thread just for that.
There is no need to fight over this, especially in this day of the month. Try to enjoy it with other anons, DJs are not always going to play the song you like and more than once they are going to play something you hate.
There are a lot of songs I don't like but other anons like (not going to say which ones, ever) so if you have something negative to say about some OP/ED/IS, don't. Don't do it, don't say it, you know it can only end in shitpost if you do.
You don't win anything from that, just wait till the song ends and let other anons enjoy what they like.
And for the ones that see a negative post about some OP/ED/IS, DON'T REPLY, it is one of 3, an user shitposting on purpose to derail the thread, someone with a legitimate negative opinion that it's just mad at the serie/song or someone that doesn't do it on purpose due to be new to this threads or a crossboarder (not a problem with the two last of them) that doesn't know how we enjoy this threads, so either way redirect him to this pasta.
So PLEASE, AGAIN, try not to fight and have a good fun stream.

holy fuck this is early lol

Will keep posting this one for a few month till the majority get accustomed

PASTA 13
This is in pasta 10 but since a lot of fags TL;DR here is the two new important parts.

When the stream ends if we didn't hit bump limit, HELP US REACH IT, just post a simple "BUMP", that way people wont stay to shitpost, blogpost, circlejerk and damage our threads. Also remember to SAGE the thread with every "BUMP" you give please.
&
-Also, we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on.
>Also, we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on.

NotNotMOGRAnon when?

twitter.com/tantanqn/status/901674236112019456 ? ?

>arriving an hour late again
jesus I am retarded

only 15 minutes late this time

no, you are late by only 20 minutes

MOGRA is still sick and probably sleeping so I'll be handling threads today as well.
Have fun and party responsibly in these early hours.

Why is it so fucking early.

because it's sunday in Japan and they really cant stay up to the asscrack of dawn monday

oh right JST time, fuck I am such a retard, but at least I'm on time.

Any special guests showing up today? The last two years had secret singer guests. What about this year?

Such is life in a bee colony.

well, it's a secret, we don't know

YUC'e
There's some info on all guests here: pastebin.com/YwV9zxCf

ONIICHAN

Niii-chaaan

ONICHAAAAN

MEGURU MEGURU

I probably should have taken a nap earlier
I hope i can stay up long enough for this

this shapes to be a good day for anison and non anison fans, nice blend by Nor

stay out of japari

kei。
>I think I will cut my hair soon.
melo
>I will have a blonde day
>It has been 4 years since I came to play VJ at MOGRA, and the most important thing was to have my hair cut.
The type change meme is real.

LALALALA

LALALALAAA

>its 11 pm here
This is weird watching mogra at a time where I drink, instead of early morning after I wake up.
I wish it was always like this

7 AM here

Yea, MOGRA in the late night is kinda weird.

aw fuck, why did they start the final day right when I'm about to have to crash for the night?

It's not that unusual. xi-lium is regularly streamed around this time. They have two time slots basically. One early afternoon to early evening around 15:00 to 21:00 JST and then the late night one where Matrix normally is from 23:00 to 05:00.

>tfw been awake since before the start of last mogra
Hope to make it till the end.

For those of you just joining us:

14:40 •

just as kekkaku

ANATA WO

CLARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

more explodin smilin

Pretty early, just gonna lie in bed and listen to Batsu for waking up.
Batsu's anison remixes are top tier and I hope he plays his song from the magic yume vol.2 cd

YUMECHAMECHA

You fucked up

Oh shit Yu yu Hakusho

UNDERWATER RAY ROMANO

I still never finished yyh after the dark tournament.
Is it worth it?

UNDERWATER RAY ROMANO

UNDERWATER RAY ROMANO

tfw only half an hour ahead of the nips so Mogra is always at night

Damn that transition to Musouka is good.

UNDERWATER RAY ROMANO

Oblongar's remix is so good

do it

don't do it

Mondo Grosso a good always.

what's this song right now? this song after suara?

神様

How did my fellow mografags enjoy the new Kors K album from C92? Which albums were your favourites?

Life feat. Paula Lima - Mondo Grosso

yurekkin

9 AM here, I pulled an all-nighter and will continue to stay awake

FLY AWAY

ALL ANONS SEE

ALL I SEE

ALL I SEE

2PM here. Haven't had much sleep after the 2nd day finished.

ALL I SEE

REMOVE SAUCER

DON'T

Almost 8AM now. Western Europe is one of the best MOGRA timezones except for when they start ridiculously early.

BAHA BAHA BAHA SOUL

FUCK YEAH

Finally Virgin Soul ED at mogra, been waiting for this since I heard who was doing it.

I don't think I've heard this mix before.

Now you know how it feels to be american during normal anison days

GOODBYE SAYONARA

I liked daoko better when she was a hip hop girl and not just another pop act.

I still maintain that Perth is the best place to watch mogra from. An hour behind Japan so even if there is overtime it still finishes at a more reasonable time, and even when it starts early as fuck it's still mid afternoon.

same

Disrespectfully disagree.

sheryl is superior

>normal anison matrix
>in burgerland central time, show starts at 8am Sat

I fail to see how anything could be more perfect - wake up early, grab some coffee and breakfast, then tune in and enjoy a relaxing, comfy weekend morning.