You have exactly 10 seconds to name a more overrated girl than this

You have exactly 10 seconds to name a more overrated girl than this.

Protip: You can't

Any girl from Monogatari.

Mods have exactly 10 seconds to remove this thread.
Protip: They will.

any one piece girl
haruhi suzumiya
asuna
sakura from naruto
any pokemon girl

That blue bitch from REM:Zero

But she really is perfect

everyone she kisses dies user

You don't kiss cumdumps.

Daily reminder that she's 14 years old.

Asuka.

Good age for baby-making

Perfect

Then why did people kiss you then

Any girl that has underboob as a part of her default design, cannot be overrated, they deserve all the love they get

Ryuko Matoi

This supreme overrated shit

Her boobs are very bad done

You know what they do to guys like you? They cut off your balls and flush them down the toilet.

Asuka.

Here, now go fuck yourself.

ESL-kun is that you?
So is your grammar

I need more names by example
Wakana ui

Plus one.

Terrible, terrible piece of shit, but somehow 14 years old shits like her.

I have shitty taste: the picture.

Kill yourself ESL.

Surprisingly accurate. I want to give a hug whoever made this. I miss no none and all the trash I loathe are here.

Is not my taste list

Still shitty.

I have shitty taste: the post.

I love you too
Thanks

Perfect time

Pretty sure everyone only "likes" her for her tits. She had like 0 personality.

That is the problem with animeturds. Just give them girls with big boobs or shitty waifu traits and they will suck it up like no tomorrow. Give actual personality to female characters and they won't like it.

Simple as that.

THIS

Go away normalfag.

Rem somehow became the most overrated character in the past couple year, there were plenty of other good girls in Re:Zero.

But I can

Why put Kirino on the list? You already put the entire category is incestuous imoutos on that list, that covers Kirino just fine. Why waste the spot?

That. This fucking chick actually made me mad watching the anime and has the worse scenes ever there. Every scene without her was plainly better.

I needed a space in the section of Shit tsundere

I always found it funny how at the very end of Gurren Lagann Yoko and Simon are all by themselves, all their respective love interests dead, yet there's no hint they ever saw each other again. I feel like surely they must have been friendly, out there in the wastes.

Did Yoko ever want to bang Simon, because I know he wanted to bang her at one point.

You think they'd be fine with each other as silver medals. Well I guess Simon would be a bronze medal.

haruhi suzumiya by far.

Simon is too principled to go after his dead bro's girl.

Nigga I love Kamina to death, Kamina is a personal inspiration to me, but going by the show Simon is objectively ten times the man he is.

Kamina is more than a golden metal user, besides that, I agree with you. Simon should have fucked that.

Nigga please no, Simon becomes awesome because he's crafting his persona having Kamina as an example, Kamina is badass as hell.

This bitch. Every time there is a KlK thread its just filled with bootlickers.

>Did Yoko ever want to bang Simon
yeah but she's a good person so she let him know she was kamina's girl instead. it was a pretty good scene.

overall a pretty shitty ending for that I thought. I'd have preferred it if they all died or went to some other planet or SOMETHING. those two just going back to their depressing lives was weird.

This.

you're waifu

this broad

Because they didn't like each other romantically.

Simon has no personality of his own.

That wasn't hard.

these ones

Rei is mostly hated on Sup Forums. Asuka is the one they worship.

The irony of this is that Satsuki, due to her mother's weird abusiveness, is more likely than not sexually submissive and shy.

winrar

objectively wrong

Your mama

Actually her tits have never been done.

I have felt nothing but complete apathy to all the girls on this list.

It's not surprising, really, since I have good taste.

This