Are you pro or anti shoplifting? Do you see it as a political statement? Nonviolent resistance?

Are you pro or anti shoplifting? Do you see it as a political statement? Nonviolent resistance?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=bd4_1516209439
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-the-expropriator
liveleak.com/view?i=1be_1515966843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The white cisgender male heierarchy has implanted the parasitic idea that shoplifting is somehow wrong or immoral. However this is not true. White ""people"" have oppressed blacks for thousands of years, so blacks, hispanics, and other non whites should be allowed to shoplift.

I'm pro sticky fingers when times of destitution arise otherwise find a way to pay for your shit.

>find a way to pay for your shit.
I pay for it using my highly honed thieving skills, bitch. Being a good thief's hard work.

Shoplifters should be lawfully beaten.

Tips? I don't want to give bourgeois my dosh.

It's just stupid and embarassing and somehow childish. I did it a few times as a kid, just for adventure, but now I am grown up.

shoplifters are degenerate

I used to be a Loss Prevention officer at Farmers.

Just pick up the thing you want to steal, walk out the door and then start fucking running as soon as you are out. Anyone watching the cameras will have to run all the way through the store to get you, and if you calmly walk out they might not even notice it

Shoplifters are niggers

Political statement?
I'll come to your house, drink your milk and fuck your mom as a political statement.

I work retail in a city with a huge homeless population. I deal with shoplifters everyday. I just follow them around the store in an obvious manner just to piss them off. I fucking hate the homeless so much.

I only lift from second hand shops because I'm not paying for stuff people basically threw away. Unless it's a hospice/volunteer ran one it's free game. Almost 90% of my closet is filled with gear I've lifted and it's all quality stuff. I used to make money back in the day lifting snow gear from a sports shop and reselling it on eBay for discounted prices. Cozy way to make money until I got my shit together. Also, china town is another place I don't pay for anything because fuck them.

Do they keep a record? Can I go the same store more than once?

Litterally the only people who shop lift are edgy kids and niggers

I'm not a nigger, so I oppose it.

Yeah and I pay for your mothers pussy by using my highly honed raping skills.

>aussie posting hours

Unironically this. There's honestly a fair amount of work to be a good sneak thief. It's the small details and way you carry yourself is what makes a good thief. Confidence especially

for purely hypocritical reasons.... from a major retailer sure, from a mom and pop store fuck no.

>a political statement?
fuck off poor fag gas huffing abbo, rported for using a stolen phone

Any shoplifter that tries to justify theft as a political statement or brushes it off as a non-issue due to insurance/large companies knows deep down that they are pieces of shit. There are almost always options to get what you truly need to survive, even if it's a meager existence. Stealing physical goods is as nigger as you can get and anyone that does should feel ashamed because it's pathetic.

Depends on who it’s done to.

look up your state/province laws. They might not even be able to stop you with only video evidence. Here in British Columbia they need to see you steal in person before they can stop you from leaving the store and press charges.

I have done this and on multiple occasions the alarm went off but i just kept walking like i didnt hear it and luckily no one said anything.

>stealing meat
That is some Trailer Park Boys level of theft

Hur dur don’t steal from companies treating our people like shit

At least try to be subtle about it. Don’t come in wearing sunglassss and a hat or carrying a bag. I’m on you immediately if you make it obvious you’re trying to steal shit.

security guard here, most part of the time in clothes stores and markets.
I hate shoplifters of all ages, races, conditions. gypsies the most

A thief is a thief is a thief. It's not political its being a fucking tea leaf. All thieves are thick as pig shit.

>lawfully maimed

Safety, always off

if its from a small mum and pop store yes. big corp like walmart? fuck them

frig off Ricky

share videos of them getting ravaged

liveleak.com/view?i=bd4_1516209439

This video is fucking bananas

Once any new gun legislation passes, I will consider any gun shop that continues to operate under the unconstitutional laws as a prime target for ransacking.

My dad is a scouser so it's in my blood to steal, sorry bruv

>thousands of years
make better b8, m8

A roastie sliding stolen meat into her old, leathery purse. If this isn't a post-modernist expression of female ethics I don't know what is.

im almost 30 and have actually never stolen anything in my life and i kind of wish i had

I only steal from Jews. It's not theft. It's reclaiming my birth right.

Anti shoplifting.
What self respecting white person would commit such a nigger act?

Tough question. I work in a store in a downtown area which has a back lane home to drugged out homeless people. These people frequently enter my store and attempt to shoplift in order to sell it again just to buy another hit. The best security we ever had actually beat up some of these shoplifters, if and when he caught them. For that very reason he was let go, and now we're stuck with useless men who patrol the streets and wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone but themselves, worse because the law requires them to.

These people need to be eradicated. They are the scum of the earth who serve no purpose but to leech and burden humanity. They haven't a single ounce of soul left in them. They merely hobble through streets, some who mutter to themselves, some who angrily shout at ghosts.

Imagine every fucking Month's end Wednesday the whole street lights up with homeless because they get to trade their welfare cash for meth or whatever. Clogs up every fucking bank leaving a trail of disgusting stink and visual filth.

ooh shit i take that back.
there was a bargain bin at walmart filled with last gen video games, like for the ps1 or even 2 or something. each game was literally like $3. one disk was out of the package already just floating around the bin and i pocketed it. cant remember the game but i remember it being some weird 3rd person shooter game.

>being so economically illiterate that you don't realize that shoplifting will cause stores to close in high crime areas, further impoverishing the proletariat you supposedly love so much
You really are a communist

Theft from globalist multinationals is a moral duty, not a crime.

"My freedom and my rights
As much as my capacity of power
Even the felicity and greatness
I have only in the measure of my strength!
(From a book I have written that will never see the light)

The expropriator is the most beautiful figure, male, unscrupulous, and virile that I have ever found in anarchism. He is the one who has nought to attend to. He is the one who has no altar on which to sacrifice himself. He glorifies only Life with the philosophy of Action. I met him in a distant midday in August while the sun embroidered in gold the giant green nature, perfumed and festive, singing playful songs of pagan beauty.

He said, “I was always a restless spirit, vagabond and rebellious. I have studied people and their souls in books and in reality. I have found a mixture of comedian, of plebeian, of villain. I was nauseated. From one part the sinister moral phantoms, created by the lies and by the hypocrisy that dominate. From the other part the sacrificial beasts that adore with fanaticism and cowardice. This is the world of men. This is humanity. To this world, for these men and this humanity, I feel repugnance."

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-the-expropriator

Tax payer dollars are siphoned into Wal-Mart so shoplifting there is okay for white people. Not for blacks or Mexicans since they don't pay taxes

liveleak.com/view?i=1be_1515966843

*DREAMERS* GET ARRESTED AT WALMART

It depends and can't be generalized very well.
>hungry native man, betrayed by his own government and compatriots that steals food from some kike globalist corporation
Literally a hero like Robin Hood but better.

>wealthy faggot( nigger or girl) stealing for points or out of boredom from a small local family run shop that works hard to compete with corporate chain stores and use the profits to feed the family and school children
Literally to be shot dead right there on the spot.

Yes they do. They forward the information onto the police.

Thieves preying on normal people and small businesses are the lowest scum of the earth.

The scouse economy is based on thievery and being related to one of the Beatles. Once stolen the object passes through many hands. Till it's finally stolen back by the original owner. Unless the original owner is not scouse, then it's tough tits.

How the fuck is shoplifting a political statement?

kek

They have to put secuirty tags under the labels on the more expensive cuts of meat here because people try and steal it. Haha. They even put them on cheese sometimes also hahaha

It's even funnier when you realize that women have terrible spacial recognition, and that isn't going to fit all the way in there.

>shoplifting in capitalism may be considered as a political statement
how stupid are ya?

it's nigger behaviour

If you shoplift from local grocery stores you support Jeff Besos and the Amazon take over of our food supply, so no absolute not. GTFO.

What about shart mart

>tfw my store lost £100,000 in shrinkage in one year alone

But fuck big business hahaha. Not like they'll just raise prices to compensate for it.

Then wouldnt a raise in price just lead to even more shoplifting as people become increasingly desperate?

Yeah, but it'd be on shit you shouldn't be buying if you're that destitute (Lamb, booze, expensive cheese, certain small appliances).

Although what did make me laugh one time is someone went down the power aisle, picked up a multipack bag of wotsits and bolted out of the store with them.

The seagulls have started stealing crisps from greggs so nothing is surprising anymore.

only for walmart.
noone should buy from there, only steal.

Shoplifting is good from big corporate stores. Not from people & not from small stores

Motherfuckers! Who would steal from Greggs? Everyone loves Greggs.

Those gulls need to be STOPPED!

Fuck having laws n shit

T. Cuck

>being pro-theft as a "political statement" and "nonviolent resistance"
That's just being a criminal. I'm pro-Law and Law Enforcement.

>Nonviolent resistance?
Civil disobedience is still disobedience

It entirely depends on the store and location

> Most Walmarts have security, and they're always catching people who put a flat screen TV on a cart and try to wheel it out the door without paying. It's usually Puerto Ricans who do that. They have a guy checking receipts at the door now if you have too much expensive stuff.

> Stores like CVS often have a bunch of women working. I've seen scumbags just throw shit under their coat, walk out the door as the alarm went off, and nobody even did anything.

> Bigger grocery stores also have security and people watching cameras. Blacks often get arrested by duct taping legs tje of their sweat pants, wearing another pair of pants over it, and then throwing meat or whatever down their pants and running out the door.

The Seventh Commandment.

Thou shalt not steal.

What does this mean?--Answer.

We should fear and love God that we may not take our neighbor's money or property, nor get them by false ware or dealing, but help him to improve and protect his property and business

>political statement? Nonviolent resistance?

Thievery.