Is papa Trump right about videogames?

Video games often is disputed by gaming culture, but did papa Trump red pilled us or is he just ignorant about our gaming culture, while sometimes the industry can be blasphemous.

(Still like tf2 better than Overwatch and I own) both

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Pyro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up you stupid white nigger.

People play the same games all over the world, only in the USA you have shootings in schools.

Demoman is honorary aryan.

>TF2 characters are just white

Video games are made for docile fags who will never amount to anything in life because they are quite literally hooked into a fantasy world in which they wish they could spend the rest of their lives.

Escapism is a symptom of your awareness of the current state of the world. Don't give into it.

I never play video games and I never shoot up schools, so yeah, he's right.

well he is Scottish so...
also a minority so...
and Tf2 is developed by Aussies*

Sniper is from new zealand. Saxton Hale is an aussie.

pyro is a dyke - everyone know that

tf2 is best. it was made by the users, was always a fan creation from quake times. valve stole it and re-marketed it on the same engine and then put an imaginary economy on top of it. fuck valve and fuck overwatch.

pyro has always been a man. enev in vavle/steam stolen version that you are familiar with, the original concept art of pyro, maskless, is a man.

wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Pyro

go to bed, noob.

your link proves what? nothing
pyro is a lesbo

I play video games and have shot up a school every day since the day I've started injecting games into my bloodstream. Some days I do two or three shootings. So it checks out.

for the record, "TF2" was developed by 1996-1998 era nerds who got ahold of the ID software source code, in-house quake worldcraft level editor, who all made a mod for quake which ended up being team fortress.

none of those developers have ever been paid for their contributions to your little stolen game with your imaginary $6000 hats.

just sayin'.

everything can be moded
if you are getting triggered over vidya
maybe you should do more with your life

the official tf2 wiki proves what? it proves everything, you jackass. pyro is a man.

now get back to being a loser no skill m+W1 retard with your jetpack, because that's clearly what you are.

and that shouldn't exist in the first place. fucking swedecuck, kill yourself.

>well he is Scottish so...
No he's not. He's a nigger born in Scotland.

hi i'm going to come over and mod everything you've ever made, built, worked for, every idea you've ever had, every amazing creation or spark of genius that's ever come out of your body.

but now i'm going to slap a different name on it, and claim it as my own, and make literal billions doing so, while you are given nothing.

"maybe you should do more with your life"

please go fucking die in a fire.

>People on Sup Forums asking if some old, bloated, out of touch member of the cabal is right when he blames school shootings on video game violence

I fucking hate this timeline.

I'll throw in a bone. I do not personal believe that video games incite school shootings, but it inspired the idea that some games are shilled. Over-watch promotes diversity, League of Lego can too. Call of Duty WWII had some of this instillation of diversity. Up until this date games have been polarized unto political correctness or mainstream acceptance. I really did not witnessed a calamity like this in 2000s and early 2010's.

No. We have a shity parent problem and a shitty school problem. Both lack dicipline and both feminize boys. When i say discipline I dont only mean punishment. I mean apply standards and responsibility commensurate with growth. Kids to day just float around and do what they wish when they wish. Schools teach in a way that is optimized for girls. Girls do not learn in the same ways. Boys and girls should be segregated in school for half the day, depending on types of class work. Society is fucked. Thats all.

You cant deny that some of Valve's best games are sequels to popular mods that they bought the rights to

garbage games
but overwatch is just the good goyim of games
like korean mmo epilepsy degenerate shit

This. /thread

U Are so fucking dumb it hurts. Its called M A R K E T I N G since white boys certainly arent the only onced playing Lol/OW, make female characters to appeal to both sexes. Broader audience-> more Money