How many of you watch anime on Netflix? I want you to be honest with me

How many of you watch anime on Netflix? I want you to be honest with me.

does Castlevania count?

I don't.

I don't watch normieflix.

I confess. I watched the new Blame! movie on it.

No. They don't have anything good.

>Little Witch Academia
>all of Madoka
>Sidonia
>Blame!
>TTGL
>OPM
>nostalgia bait titles like Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, Rurouni Kenshin
>nothing good
What did he mean by this? Netflix is pretty ok, although they rarely get any new good titles.

I don't even have a shitflix account

I don't pay for this shit, but I suppose I did catch up on Castlevania one day when I was staying at an hotel. It annoys me that they call this anime but there wasn't even an option for japanese audio.

They apparently also have precure, which is weird as fuck to me.

My brother pays for the sub so I thought might as well use it, but I already watched everything in the catalog.

None of that is good.

>search anime
>doesn't include most of their anime selection
Apparently their search algorithm is retarded, here is their full selection if anyone is curious what how the other normie half lives.

It seems to be filled with normiebait except for some like Madoka. I mean, if it works for Netflix good for them, though I'd rather them keep their hands off licensing and just focus on putting up exclusives instead, so we don't have to wait forever for subs.

I don't use shits like these.

Knights of Sidonia and Ajin were interesting. Seven Deadly Sins was also fun.

Ouran feels out of place

It's a cartoon, right? I guess it counts a bit if you watch the Japanese dub.

>try to watch Castlevania
>give up after two episodes

Holy fuck the dialogue was just so bad.

sasuga oniisama

Nope. I have access to my old roommate's account but I still pirate everything because it's more convenient.

>Madoka
>not normie bait now
Even the most pleb of anime plebs I've met have seen Madoka or at least know what it is, user.

Anime is bottom of the barrel trash entertainment. Don't act superior.

That's really all there is now?
I remember years ago they had Eden of the East, Darker than Black, Metropolis, Desert Punk, Requiem for the Phantom, the list goes on.

I dont. I dont even own netflix

Anime!=アニメ

Madoka is normalfagbait. It's the de-facto 'MATURE ANIME FOR ADULTS'

It's banned in my country because of tax problem or some shietz.

ok

>Netflix pays for licensing to host a shitty selection of dated anime
>KissAnime literally pirates everything and hosts it on free servers and makes over a million dollars a month for nothing
really makes me think

Out of all of that there's only a few titles I give a shit about and even then I have better alternatives. Legal ones, even.

>paying to wait months to stream shows in lower image quality with shit subtitles
>when I can immediately download shows in higher image quality with customisable subtitles for free
Why would I? Why would anyone, apart from normalfags who have a Netflix subscription anyway and just wanna flick over to something else.

Sometimes I do when I feel lazy and want to watch anime on my tv. However the selection of anime on Netflix is so shallow that I usually just stream on VRV or 9anime.

i watched like half an ep of some shitty 3d show

whats good

Not anymore. I tried it once for shits and then a bunch of anime started showing up in the recommended list and my brothers made fun of me.

We're paying government obligatory subscription to local tv.
I'm paying cable tv so we have something decent to watch.
Unless Netflix throws in a free geisha, I just don't see the point to give out even more money for something I can easily get for free.

Never watched anime on Netflix. Don't have Netflix visited family and everything on it I had already seen.
It's a cartoon

I watched this Japanese reality TV show on Netflix once a couple months ago, that's the only time I ever used it.

probably, If I ever felt like watching it i'd download it off of nyaa so your already a step below me

I watch it on Hulu or Youtube. Sue me. I'm usually not in a place long enough for a torrent. I completed Pani Poni Dash in like 15 states.

I need to find a weeb and pay for his internet so he can fill up hard drives with shows and games for me.

>Castlevania
>Robotech
god I feel sick just looking at it

Torrents are more useful than streaming if your on the go since the moment your connection dries up you can still watch the show since it's saved to your hard drive, I drove from New Jersey to Arizona over the course of week last year and was able to watch all my shows the whole way even though I was only able to download the episodes themselves at hotels.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you don't even respect anime?
Also
>Literally moving art
>implying animation isn't the highest art form

>I'm usually not in a place long enough for a torrent
what do you mean? Do you travel alot?

Burger netflix has Inuyasha? I want this too

K-On needs to get on Netflix so Sup Forums can contrarian itself into hating it. Can't let those gosh darn normies win!

wud b laff innit

You sound like a trucker, am I right?

the only surprising title is YuYuYu
otherwise just bunch of normieshit

This explains why the recent newfags are so fucking annoying. This is what they watch.

what's even the point of streaming websites if they just takedown their backlog? just torrent all the shit

I never streamed anime in my life and propably never will

Wow, sugoi user-kun! Gambatte!

None.
Even if I wanted to, it's too expensive for me at the moment, and besides, our family is already spending money on Spotify.

I am away from my apartment, so I was thinking about finishing My Little Witch Academia (I am on ep 20) on Netflix (as they offered free subscription).

It's an ok experience, but I prefer buying anime on bakabt.

>Be Russian
>Wanna watch Pokemon with subs
>it has Russian dub instead
Why wouldn't they add Japanese voices?!

This, even more so if you live in a non-US country.

I never paid shit to Netflix.

>KissAnime literally pirates everything and hosts it on free servers and makes over a million dollars a month for nothing
>makes over a million dollars a month for nothing
>Million dollars
>for nothing
What?

I know that feel

It pisses me off deeply

Chances are likely that your version of Netflix only has streaming rights to the dubbed version.

they don't pay for licensing/copyright and their server costs are negligible so they're basically making pure profit

conservative estimates put them at making 50,000$ a day

Does Netflix use the BD source or broadcast?

Got sick of it on day 1 when everything I searched for was unavailable.

probably varies but I'm guessing the BD more often than not considering how late to the party they usually are

Why would I want r1 subs and streaming quality anime? Any sort of action scene would look like shit. But as I feared they only have pg13 shit.

So did Crunchyroll and Netflix has done some shady shit too. Like who gives a shit. You do realize that right? CR started off as kissanime. But you're probably too new and you're just quoting some shitty eceleb youtuber.

I have an idea for quite a while just want some opinions.

Now that Sup Forums can embed youtube why can't we embed pirate streaming like KissAnime/gogoanime on Sup Forums and play Danmaku here like niconico/bilibili?

Not an expert on coding or law but even if it's technically possible is it still illegal just to link to said sites?

Anime on Netflix looks like shit. I get better quality streaming on youtube