imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 22
>Lavrov; UNSC goal is to put the blame on Damascus for everything and provide cover for militants
>Hundreds of Syrians have held a demonstration in Afrin to celebrate arrival of pro-government fighters
>Daraa; Senior officer and Shariaa Board member of HTS assassinated by 4 unknown assailants in Al-Gharbiyah after exiting mosque
>E Ghouta; RuAf carry out relay bombings, 30 strikes in relay to one another in ‘scout-designate-attack’ fashion similar to USAF
>At least two Su-57 stealth fighters arrived at the Russian Khmeimim Air Base on Wednesday
>YPG reportedly to hand over some Aleppo districts to SAA, some of the listed locations are Bustan Basha, Al-Halk, Baiden, Al-Haidariyah, and ‘Ayn Al-Abyad
>7th Armored Division redeploy to E Ghouta after spending most of the war in the W Ghouta region
>Idlib; New alliance of Ahrar Al-Sham and Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki imposes full control over Ma’arat Al-Nu’man
>SAA resume their attack on E Ghouta, launching 30 missiles at Jobar and ‘Ayn Tarma
>Gaza officials have declared a state of emergency as the economy reaches brink of complete collapse

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmCaGdRtaF4
youtube.com/watch?v=2R00khn4oJA&t=1m19s
twitter.com/SavunmaSanayii/status/966761410498891777
youtube.com/watch?v=sN2z7jvM4wc
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-turkish-forces-strike-humanitarian-aid-convoy-entering-afrin/
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-govt-forces-strike-back-turkish-troops-afrin/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey/syrian-kurdish-official-deal-for-syrian-army-to-enter-afrin-idUSKCN1G20QB
archive.is/txmuo
news.antiwar.com/2018/02/18/kurds-confirm-deal-for-syrian-army-to-join-afrin-battle-against-turkey/
archive.is/Rxl3w
news.antiwar.com/2018/02/21/syria-sends-more-fighters-to-afrin-in-high-stakes-standoff-with-turkey/
archive.is/Bppeu
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-forces-came-defend-afrin-no-deal-damascus-ypg-spox/
archive.is/3wNYp
youtube.com/watch?v=s_av7chREZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=GlW53U7BuVI
youtube.com/watch?v=4cSJyZp6quQ
youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q
americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_BRfKzkouA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft071uT3hfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poetry is gay

I hate kikes

al la3n lil yahud

poetry is absolutely not gay but gay poetry is gay

Iran has had best bantz all night.

Independent North Yemen when?
youtube.com/watch?v=fmCaGdRtaF4

Death to America, death to kikes

SYRIA IS WAKANDA. IT WAS THE PRIMARY EMPIRE OF THE SUPERIOR BLACK RACE UNTIL THE PINK FLESHED CAVE DWELLING NEANTERTHALS OF THE FAKE CONTINENT KNOWN AS “europe” USED BIOWARFARE TO DESTROY THE GREATEST EMPIRE THAT EVER EXISTED. FREE SYRIA. FREE SYRIA OF WHITES. WHITE GENOCIDE NOW.

Reminder israel will not exist in 20years

Neither will an Iranian nuke.

>hates arabs
>adopts arab religion

youtube.com/watch?v=2R00khn4oJA&t=1m19s

Turkish terminators sent to Afrin.

twitter.com/SavunmaSanayii/status/966761410498891777

>hates blacks
>still sucks their dicks

North Yemen doesn't want to be independent. This is jewish-gulf plot to weaken Yemen. Southern niggers are being used as useful idiots.

but even without western intervention would the rest of Yemen accept unification under Houthis?

>arab rape baby
>conquested by arabs forced to bow down to arab stoneage ideology

jej

>but even without western intervention would the rest of Yemen accept unification under Houthis?

No because south yemenis are wahhabis/salafis who hate shias.
Although it possible that without foreign intervention Houthis would eventually reconquer South and free cretins there from saudi sponsored wahhabi propagramming.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=sN2z7jvM4wc

Also Baluchistan independence when?

didn't erdomeme claim he would have laid siege to Afrin city round about now?

How deep into Afrin are they currently and will they fight SAA in Afrin? Or just some pro-Assad militias entered it?

>Houthis would eventually reconquer South and free cretins there from saudi sponsored wahhabi propagramming.
I doubt it's possible to change the minds of southerners. South Yemen is just like Nejd bedouin goatfuckers. They are lost cause.

what went wrong with the west?

which region are you from?

>Or just some pro-Assad militias entered it?
This. Most of them are afghani coffin fodder.

currently they have taken about 15-20% of Afrin province, mostly just land around the border with Turkey. As far as I know only pro-Assad militias entered in, haven't heard of any combat involving them so far

Yeah, but if you haven't attacked Houthis, I think southern pussies would be defeatable.

Are you shia from Qatif?

Iran, of course

>Anglican priest
Lol

starts with a J, ends in an oven.

There was rumoured exchange of shelling briefly when the turks bombed the humanitarian convoy

>when the turks bombed the humanitarian convoy

Link. When that happened

The death of our very souls. We cannot even muster the commonsense to state basic facts or preserve ourselves. When civilizations are dying people lose the will to live.

This is your lot's fucking doing

It was last night, i would go back through the threads to find exact time but im at work

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-turkish-forces-strike-humanitarian-aid-convoy-entering-afrin/

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-govt-forces-strike-back-turkish-troops-afrin/

it was nothing substantial though

Land forces into Ghouta when?

when the pieces of ruble turn in to much smaller pieces of rubble, which would be very soon

Are you hejazi? Is there independence sentiments there?

I think it's going to be at least another couple weeks of aerial assault, the thermobaric bombs are wiping out any type of '''infrastructure''' the rebels have and turning the frontlines to rubbel.. i think even as brave as the tigers are they dont wish to enter ghouta in the current state. it's literally a death trap

All roads lead to Afrin

Are you afraid to reveal your location, because saudi government can torture you, when they found out?

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey/syrian-kurdish-official-deal-for-syrian-army-to-enter-afrin-idUSKCN1G20QB
archive.is/txmuo
news.antiwar.com/2018/02/18/kurds-confirm-deal-for-syrian-army-to-join-afrin-battle-against-turkey/
archive.is/Rxl3w
news.antiwar.com/2018/02/21/syria-sends-more-fighters-to-afrin-in-high-stakes-standoff-with-turkey/
archive.is/Bppeu
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-forces-came-defend-afrin-no-deal-damascus-ypg-spox/
archive.is/3wNYp

We already lost one saudi guy mossaded.

Fuck assad

Good morning urduni

>YPG giving up a lot of territory to Syrian government
explain to me pls, why aren't you guys spamming GAINS? am i missing something?

Conflict updates like these require knowledge of an area's geopolitical history and the accompanying political machinery. Stories like "Trump said this" or "Trump did that" overshadow more erudite articles because more people respond to articles with a strong emotional hook.

Unfortunately American public schools do little to educate students outside of the realm of US history and geography. I say this as a survivor of the US public school system. I know education is better outside of my country, so your mileage may vary.

they only gave up aleepo teritory, as far as i know, and that was yeasterday

its not as interesting when the land is surrendered without bloodshed

not humanitarian, its the YPG convoy that left that district in aleppo yesterday. there was chain explosions from ammo trucks in the video TAF released.

cCc

Stop lying fascist pig, that was just fuel for the bakery generators burning off

And so it begins.

I honestly believe that Afrin will be the highest point in the war, where frictions between two armies could spell war.

too bad afrin doesnt have much hospitals to strike desu

ONE SINGLE ROAD TO AFRIN

No you’re just a retard

Kotel?

cute proxy

fake pic you mong, they captured him in the desert.

Nope.

He got mabahith'd

anyone know what this nasheed is?

youtube.com/watch?v=s_av7chREZ8

you brought this upon yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlW53U7BuVI

retard its clashing of the swords

I really want to see stuff like this in actions. Drones are too boring.

thats the ISIS anthem

Delet.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!

Trump just needs to take a look at the miller act, approve it and order the payment to Leader Technologies.

This results in a couple of hundred billions per year to create a trully free press and results in the tech mafia getting fucked by having been using stolen code for over 17 years.

Read:

americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1

Destroying the MSM and taking tech from the left with a signature. THIS IS YUUUGE!!1!

piece of shit roaches bombing humanitarian convoy. you deserve to be raped by pigs with rabies

most syrian children have seen beheading and torture of family members...

they are already a fucked generation and the whole country is fucked for 100 years.

ahahahahah the fuck

seen this video shittons of times, it never fails to amaze me.

>mabahith'd
What's that?

Turkish airforce bombed kurdish PKK/YPG convoy in Afrin. Judging from the delayed explosion was that a thermobaric bomb?

youtube.com/watch?v=_BRfKzkouA4

Do you have version with sound?

Deployment to Syria when?

>Judging from the delayed explosion was that a thermobaric bomb?
Maybe, or maybe the explosives and ammo they've carried exploded.

Was he drugged before the execution?

I wonder what would happen if this kid was from europe and came with crazy convert parents and then somehow ended back home
what would the police do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft071uT3hfM

fireworks.

no. Ignition of the aerosol cloud for thermobaric weapons happens like 1/8th of a second after the explosion of the initial dispersion charge. As the turk pointed out, that's just secondary explosions of munitions that were in the truck.

We actually have this issue here since 2017...

What to do with the kids of ISIS fighters ?
They are fucked up and will need psychiatry for years...

>for years...
they are literally the lost generation tbqh

No.

Depends if the ends justify the means?

What missile is this?