Who is on Sup Forums ?

How many bored professors are posting on Sup Forums while they have to sit through a board meeting?

I cannot be the only one, right?

Is there really anyone who is unemployed, low IQ and living in his parents basement on Sup Forums?

If at all, then they must be minority.

Be honest user, tell me what you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7FriQgP-3DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone is on Sup Forums.

lAnother example of a deplorable white subhumanoid cave nearderthal destroying the lives of innocent minorities. She deserves to be blinded and forced to live the rest of her days in agony as all white cave monkeys do.

I'm a art student who still lives with his parents but still quite young. Basically hitlers early life.

I'm a military officer currently on a field training exercise who goes here to sift through the shitposts to sometimes find entertaining articles and arguments.

You have to go back to wheelchairchan
saged

24, I have just completed university and working from home for a Germany based company. It's part-time though so looking to move by 2019.

Graduated college and training to become a flight instructor

I'm Finland's one of the richest venture capitalists. I usually post here while my whore is sucking me off. You have no idea what kind of whores the Real money gets you. The range from 20,000€ to 50,000€ and they are Crazy, will do anything. Age is only a number with them =)

Did you take a shit on them? Any instagram "models" that are prostitutes?

i'm poor but i live in a tree not a basement

work from home in a shit job but own properties thanks to parents am socially retarded woman somewhat of an alcoholic early thirties loser

>professor
>browsing Sup Forums
>uses the kekistani (i.e. autism and newfaggotry) flag
Either this is bait or your a "teacher" at a community college.

I don't work during the winter. In warmer weather I do contract work with my landscape equipment.

am i reading you correctly? you're a woman?

if so, why u no haev babbies?

>lol community college

This is precisely the reason you people are drowning in student loans. Because you only have the eyes for Ivy League colleges.

why buy a $10 sandwich when you can buy a $4930 sandwich that comes with a free kick to the nuts?

Art students reporting in.

Hi LT how was ROTC

I work from home selling and manufacturing tinfoil hats.

Live in a basement apartment. Not parents' basement, though. Was kicked out at 16, and spent most of the time since then on the street amongst the dindus. Finally got my own place a year ago, and been climbing ever since. I'd love to get my straight while male privilege check any day now, though.

Teachers at a community college are not going to be on par with teachers at a state college or higher. I would know, I've gone to a community college and a state college. And if you do plan on getting a professional career in hard sciences, a fucking certificate or AA degree from a community college is NOT the best solution.

I live in an RV with my girlfriend and am basically a NEET. I go to college when we need money on the GI Bill though.

honestly, I wouldn't know. I didn't college. I decided to work and retire early. I'm 45 now and only half ass work in the spring/summer and take the rest of the year off.

I'm a stay at home dad... go ahead, do your worst.

you're very misinformed. tons of professors at top universities are just there for the research and do a shit job at lecturing and couldn't care less if their students learn the material or not.

14/f/dallas

after spending my 20s in finance, I went back to uni and work casually in criminal intel

I am a corporate auditor.

data mining thread.

software developer, mid 20s

32 year old electronic technician. I like the meme posts.

hi database
i am robot

>Literally replying with FAKE NEWS
Wew lad sure showed me.

Nigger.

I'm an autistic accountant. I am independently wealth - tho i live in a trailer home. Don't need to work, but want to have some semblance of a normal life. I used to work for shady companies and governments - hence my net worth - but am trying to leave all that behind.

>data mining thread.
accuracy of Sup Forums is suspect

Nigger. GYS.

My dad and uncle made the most money people in my county of north Trondelag, i just like to have a good time and go to uni

I get free gibs all the tiem

High quality studies on dental composite restoratives their durability and other physical properties. Sitting here occasionally during consultation hours when there are no people or just bored. Also checking latest news here and Twitter on a phone. Good distraction.

>Phd in reddit spacing

milfs are on pol

Damn.

Fuck. That’s worse than someone who’s living with their parents and just had a job. Art school is a massive waste of time and money.

>accuracy of Sup Forums is suspect
You must be new here.

I am a university student studying political history.

Same, feels good man. Honestly earlier in my life I was worried that not falling for the college meme was a mistake. Glad I was wrong

Says the goyim who "appreciates art" at a museum...tell me I am wrong!

/ourmom/

C-c-combo breaker!

>subtle i am a professor gloat

kys marxist faggot

I patch up whores in one of the biggest stables.

Well there are certainly plenty of redditspacers here on Sup Forums.

Oo mama

That's me on the far right. Just add 2 more kids to the pic. None of them are old enough to live in the basement yet but I do cook tendies for them. I'm here because I fought in the meme war to save America from Hillary & the globalists. Somewhere along the way I got a soft spot for you faggots.

I’m unemployed, high IQ, studying mathematics after studying Chinese and living in my mother’s spare room.

On which side of the law?

This

Thanks for the tendies, /ourmom/

You have to go back Pedro

ughh, we dont want anymore proxy turks.

>Is there really anyone who is unemployed, low IQ and living in his parents basement on Sup Forums?
Lolno, I was a young normie degenerate before, then I worked and earned my place in society, never was a communist or shit like that, now im redpilled as fuck on the realism of the Jews and the race.

Marry me.

I tell Pajeets what to do. I fucking hate Pajeets

Kek

I'm a famous radio host

>Is there really anyone who is unemployed, low IQ and living in his parents basement on Sup Forums?
Lmao who do you think you're talking to here

who else*

Are you... My brother?

MOMMY MOMMY ANONY NEED MILKY

Nope, just a 14 year walmart associate pushing 40.

chief compliance officer for a medium-sized healthcare system in the US.

I'm always on Sup Forums in stupid pointless meetings that often don't require my input. not sure why i'm called to them anyways. i guess just to make sure nobody fucks up.

high school dropout with some crypto that keeps me from working

right now i sit in my mommys basement while she is cooking Würschtel und Sauerkraut.

Why don't you redpill about das jude, faggot

yes, indeed
i am also a professor!

I’m a multi recording platinum artist. Thanks for naming my dog.

Heh heh hee!! That is just plain sad, user! :)

I quit my job to rob Jewish homes and businesses.

Faggot sissy bitch

>associate
Come on man, at least push to move up the ladder a bit.

Interrupt your bored meeting and say, "according to this new study, Hitler did nothing wrong."

O'Rly? How is that working for ya?

I literally just quit my job and haven't started the new career yet. I'm excited.

See you in the funny papers...ie Lockdown Quaterly.

5th year med student waiting for clinical rotations to start

literal lizard nigger

I'm a governor and I've been trapped in this shithole since 2007

Machinist. Shitpost between parts to pass the time.

You might see me on my yacht throwing shekels to the ladies.

sup jesse

you're only here

forever

IT Project manager. I shitpost between meetings.

>cheke'd
>kek'd
>Shrek'd
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7FriQgP-3DM

They're cutting positions left and right. There's really nothing to achieve here any more. I was just glad I got my $0.20 annual hourly wage increase the other day.

If it took a fellow associate four years to get on a maintenance role, it will take me 50 to get to a non-salary management position. I'm already poised to die working here, so let's see what I can get done. I already work 5-7 hours for free a week. Not sure what else I can do.

this hurts muh feelz