Man fuck this story and fuck Ghouls...

Man fuck this story and fuck Ghouls. So we're suppose to feel sympathy toward Hinami when her parents corpses are used to make investigator weapons, but ghouls eating fresh human corpses is acceptable?! Same desecration being done, except one is self defense while the other keeps predators of humans alive.

Any fucking co existence is bullshit, there should be ghoul genocide. Man, women, children.

We see the average ghoul has to eat, what, a corpse every fortnight? And there are hundreds of ghouls in Tokyo? Yeah, I don't buy their pro-ghoul bullshit about how they "only eat suicide's corpses." There's simply not enough suicides happening frequently enough to sustain such a massive population of corpse-eaters. Bullshit ghoul propaganda to try to get the cattle relaxed while they poach them off the streets.

And "co-existence" means letting ghouls breed freely which means more cannibals with tentacle blades that can cut a truck in half who use that power to spree kill.

They can only eat human flesh. They didn't ask to be born that way, or made into a human eating monster. That's only thing that they can eat.

There's like 7 Billion people. If anything they need to send ghouls to third world countries to thin the population.

Japan has some highest suicide rates in the world. Plus they probably have ghouls working in morgues & hospitals. So they probably cart off any unclaimed corpses to the buffet table.

Ghoul population seems pretty stable. I think they breed slow because their own bodies devour the fetuses. Which only allows for one or two children. From what we've seen most Ghouls are only children & often raised by non-family members.

Remember Ghouls eat other Ghouls as well. Its not tasty but it gives them a huge power boost. So they prey on one another just as much they do on humans.

I wonder if GOAT will negotiate letting humans freely harvest dead ghouls for improved weapons, medicines and tech.

Quid pro quo, if humans have to let their dead family become food for cannibals then the ghouls should all give their bodies for R&D.

why they can't eat the animal flesh again?

But the widdle gools are so cute!

> Man fuck this story
A common assessment of the second season.

All ghoul loving fags should kill themselves.

>Animeplebonly

Go read the manga, start from Tokyo Ghoul and move on to Tokyo Ghoul Re: and see how much fucked up the human society is than the ghouls.

>allowing non vetted invaders in your country
>they don't care about anything other than satisfying their urges
>give them what they want for free because they are seen as less fortunate
>they fuck up your city's population
>you apologize for them and continue giving them things
>they continue on the warpath
The author must be from the future to be this accurate.

I think that's kind of the point, that co-existence is impossible.
I mean Ishida even sraight up told us with Uta's tattoo.

it was good

Why is :re so shit?
Why didn't Ishida let Kaneki stay dead after V14?

Not the OP, but that's really no excuse at all.

Basically this. It's like sheep and wolves. What good do wolves do, anyway? Why shouldn't the sheep team up and kill all the wolves?

I'll also point out, most ghouls are *assholes*. Remember how Nishiki and Tsukiyama are basically serial killers from Silence of the Lambs? There's nothing redeeming about any of them!

Like, it's really unfortunate for Hinami and her mom, but consider this. Let's say you find a super-hot MILF struggling with her groceries. You help her, and she invites you over to her home, and you get the feeling you're going to get laid tonight.

She's not going to fuck you. Instead, she's going to let her daughter EAT you, after she murders you with her bladed tentacles. Wow, that would fucking suck, wouldn't it?

>killing your only well developed character 30% through the story

RE is shit for a lot of reasons but Ken living isn't the one. There would be literally no story without him.

>What good do wolves do, anyway? Why shouldn't the sheep team up and kill all the wolves?
In a real world ghouls would likely be feudal lords, soldier elite and protectors from other tribes and in modern day special forces or siberian oil miners.

There's a ton of value that a night impossible to kill super strong people can offer but Tokyo Ghoul has no world building and is written by a hack so there's no real history to ghouls, no CIA/KGB cold war Ghoul program and no places outside Tokyo and """"Germany"""" in existence.

>Only Germany and Tokyo
>For some reason Ghouls don't exist at all in the arabian peninsula

They're indistinguishable from the people there.

The whole point is that both ghouls and humans are fighting for their own survival, and even though Hinami is a ghoul it's natural for her friends to feel sympathy for her, even Kaneki, who was still mostly human at this point. This is not a story that features straightforward black and white morality.

Tokyo Ghoul is shit that can't capitalize on even a tiny fraction of the potential of its premise. Shiki had a similar thing going on but it was more horror than battleshit, it at least did the whole morality thing a lot better. Still a lot of Shiki's message felt forced since they never explained how the vampire zombies were supposed to sustain themselves after they ran out of humans, with each one killing a human every few days with more constantly being made. I really hated how they never discussed things like rotation feeding or human farming to keep them alive.

My gripe with the series is there seems to be an ENDLESS population of ghoul mooks that die to the main characters yet we are supposed to belive that ALL ghouls are so oppressed that they have to live like vagabonds and squatters OR just happen to be the CEO of a company of cheif of police. How can each and every ghoul in this underworld be fed if the murder rate wasnt like 10x what it is in real live, but the series kind of implies that roughly the same amount of crime, murders, suicides, etc occur as our world.

spoilers yet?

in a few hours probably

Don't you get it? It's liberal propaganda, they see the ghoul as oppressed because they are a minority, they don't care about how it's unethical for ghouls to live in human society, they only care about the feels good high and the 99+ "personalities" gary stu Kaneki gets every chapter

And as humans we eat the corpses of animals that we has slaughtered ourselves.
The only difference is that we don't have to go out and do the dirty work to get our meat.

>If anything they need to send ghouls to third world countries to thin the population.
Or rather thin out America's population since they're the most ressource-consuming and polluting ones.

>latin
>written in greek alphabet

thats the problem with the series for me: Many scenes are trying to get me sympathize with the ghouls. "unfair" treatment of ghoul children, torture and so on.
but the made it clear from early on, that ghouls and man cannot coexist:
>ghouls can just survive on human meat
>it is hard to control they killing instinct even for a normal healthy ghoul
>it is pure enjoyment for them to eat
>children, sick or crazy ghouls have no control over themselves.
>every hungry ghoul goes crazy.
there is no possibility of coexistence. but still the fucking anime ruined everything trying to get sympathy with they boring as impotent emo characters.

>There would be literally no story without him.
Kaneki's personal narrative doesn't make up the story at all, there are plenty of other characters Ishida could've moved into the spotlight. His character has become stale a long time ago.
I would've preferred it if Ishida had him become a side character and a subject of CCG experimentation and kakuhou farming.
By having Kaneki presumably dead at first and in the background, :re wouldn't have sudffered from a bloated cast, because there would've been enough time to develop all the other characters. But instead Ishida choose to have Kaneki make connections at the CCG, which Amon already had (not saying that Amon should've necessarily been the MC)
A waste of time, effort and potential.

>not using greek letters for the aesthetic when getting a text tattooed