Overpopulation isn't a problem

Keep sending help to Africa, goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjm2ZZg6MAQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-french-language-france-president-world-first-africa-burkina-faso-a8084586.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bill Gates' contributions to Africa are remarkable. His efforts to eliminate aids and malaria have been great for the world and specifically Europe so they can keep working as their labor.

Amazing how much anti-autism medication can do for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=kjm2ZZg6MAQ
No seriously. How do you go from rocking back and forth and not looking directly at people, to acting completely normal now?

As much as I respect Gates for his work, his charity work is completely irresponsible.
>but m-muh starving african children
How can such an intelligent man be this dillusional?

The irony is whenever Bil land the the WHO types come around to vaccinate in Africa they tend to duck em because they think the sterilization truck has arrived.

It's ether appear charitable and a good guy by fucking around in Africa, or being an actual philanthrope and wasting money on the average peon. The former doesn't cost as much and the latter is a lot more publicly visible.

When are African women going to move towards the career woman too busy to have a kid has cats and Netflix instead stage like white women are in?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-french-language-france-president-world-first-africa-burkina-faso-a8084586.html

Your president is very proud that French will be the 1st language of Africa

If you guys are new to the paradigm. Some dane whos now dead made this narrative.

He was wrong and people know it. They cling to the narrative so they can feel good about leaving their children to fight the greatest battle ever fought.

You can't solve health problems like that without first solving the basic agricultural and infrastructure problems.

Not only is it financially irresponsible, creating a population that is dependent on medicine and health-care from outside sources (that leads to other entire worlds of trouble), but without the necessary infrastructure advancements, you never get the social evolution that would actually cause a reduction in population growth, you'd just get even MORE population growth that would end up hitting the limits for food supply, and you would either have to increase foreign aid assistance (food aid), or have even larger starvation problems.

I have already developed 2 inventions that can assist in this goal, that being the solar thermal power storage system, and the thermal water filtration system for desalinization and eventual "Terraforming" processes of the sahara, which would increase the agricultural self reliance of the region, as well as spur more evolved social dynamics which would lay the foundation for reducing population growth, and stabilizing the population.

Not to mention the reduction to the US budget in decreasing food aid to africa.

That's true. But helping Africa instead of your countrymen divides the opinion on you.

Not until the liberal seed sprouts inside of the country. Thta, and an entire generation of women brainwashed into thinking it's a better path than having children.
For now they only get the medical care from the West while popping 7 kids per women. Therefore you get something like pic related before it gets better.

additionally, a "Teraforming" process of this magnitude could do two very important things.

1. Reduce the "Refugeeism" of the region, making living in that region more attractive to the native population, and thus discourage expatriation.

2. Serve as a testbed for future teraforming projects on other worlds.

>Labour they don't need immigrants to do because unemployment is still a thing
>Especially among young individuals more than capable of working but can't find a job
>Because importing shitskins keeps wages lower

>1. Reduce the "Refugeeism" of the region, making living in that region more attractive to the native population, and thus discourage expatriation.

possibly even encouraging employment opportunities in the region, making it a net importer of refugees or expatriates.

You know how to kill cancer? Stop feeding it.

Listen to the celebrity software geek Sup Forums ! he thinks for you!

I hate living in a world where pathetic geeks are kings.

The demographic transition will inevitably reverse itself

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

There is sort of an inherent problem in using statistical analysis of various social dynamics to use for targeted social engineering to achieve desired goals...

Social dynamics is an extrodinarily complex field of study, and most of the variables to account for are far to complexly intertwined to ever isolate individual variables as responsible factors, without other variables also changing to mess up the results, or contaminate the data.

And most of the variables literally cannot be controlled for, without other variables also being either adversely effected, or masking the data collection, and destroying the purity of the data results.

The French are obsessed with their language. They view French the way Americans view English: There's no other language worth learning or speaking and everything else is just some kind of moon-speak. There was even some French minister a few years ago who proposed a law that would require French universities to teach certain courses in English and she had her ass torn apart over that.

And wherever that language goes, it stays. I'm from Louisiana and despite everyone thinking the French language died out here years ago, it is still very much alive and well. As a "cajun", it was my first language before English, it's still all I speak with older great aunts and great uncles who don't speak English very well (yes, there are even cajuns who, after all this time, speak poor English). I think even the president of France offered to help promote French here sometime in the 70s, that really blew all of us away: Why would one of the most powerful countries in the world care about a group of a few hundred thousand backwards country idiots?

Answer: Because we speak French here.

How is one of the most richest men alive just a celebrity. lmao

>How is one of the most richest men alive just a celebrity. lmao

Since he quit microsoft... I don't know if he sold his shares or anything, but he mostly does the bill and melinda gates foundation stuff nowadays, vaccine stuff mostly, iirc.

This.

I don't even see what he hopes to gain from this, I mean, niggers are mostly illiterate and have an IQ of less than 80. What good would come out of keeping those people alive? What is the point of throwing money at monkeys when you know it's pointless and you'll never get your investment back. It's just a waste.

What the fuck would you have us do?
Just switch to english, because that's the future, lmao? Do you realize that people outside of muttland have a different culture that they don't want to lose?
How cucked would we be if we taught courses in english in our own country?
God I hate americans.

Jordan peterson is a fucking fraud.

oops, wrong thread... hehehe

Many classes are already taught in English in most universities though, and it has been that way for years.

What the fuck are you talking about? That user I responded to said that the president of France is very proud that French will be the first language of Africa and I was just letting him know that this should be of absolutely no surprise because the French are obsessed with their language and invest a lot of time, energy, and money in promoting its use in both their former colonies and in the world in general.

Hell, they even offered to give money to us here in Louisiana to promote French and keep it alive into the following generations even though our French is basically unintelligible to them. Isn't that strange that one of the permanent members of the UN Security Council, a nuclear power, and one of the strongest countries in the world would take notice of a community like our's and offer to help it? Well, it shouldn't be strange, we do technically speak their language here and they wanted to help us keep it, so it shouldn't be strange that they would do the same for their former African colonies.

>World already considered overpopulated
>Don't worry goyim, a 45ish% increase in population is fine nothing will go wrong
>It makes my feelings warm and tingly giving my money to africans, so everything is fine

Not to mention international language for commercial travel is in english. That seems to be the last bit of legacy white people will have really... a language they forced on the rest of the world before they were subverted into racemixing and population replacement via leftism+immigration.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You americans think we are "obsessed" with our language, because yours has never been an issue for you. More and more people speak english every year, and there is no threat for it. It isn't disappearing anytime soon. That's a completely different story here. Defending our language is part of defending our culture. If we don't resist, English and american "culture" will replace everything. Actually it started a while ago and our culture is really on the decline. There's no obsession or chauvinisme here, just a will to preserve our identity. Maybe you don't understand it because your identity is dominant nowadays, and is spreading everywhere.

I come from a different culture, too. My people came here from New France in Canada 300 years ago, they were expelled by the British, settled in Louisiana and changed from Acadians to "Cajuns" and they brought their religion, culture, and language with them. I'm one of them, born and raised west of the bayous in southern Louisiana, I spoke French before I spoke English, there are a few hundred thousand of us who still speak French, there are even a few hundred people above the age of 65 who speak no English at all, only French.

I understand how it feels to have you culture taken away from you and your language stamped out, it came very close to happening to us Cajuns here, and some would argue that it is going to happen and it's just a matter of time until my generation dies out and then we'll be left with no more speakers of French who learned it as their mother language. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, who knows, but we're thankful that the mere patrie, France, took notice of this and offered to help us by sending teachers and tutors to keep the language alive. This shows a kind of solidarity that doesn't exist with other languages that are on the verge of dying here, Germany and Italy didn't extend that kind of helping hand to German and Italian speakers in this country.

It's unique to France and maybe I was wrong for calling it an "obsession", but I never meant it in a bad way. I just meant that France takes steps to help preserve French wherever it's spoken anywhere in the world, this is unique and it's a very good and positive aspect, I never meant anything negative by it.

They will know soon enough when Spanish becomes dominant.

Fair enough, we just misunderstood each other.
I still hate mutts but you're okay. Have a rare Hitler.