Muslim Tactics

>Be me, 27 Indian dude living in states

Inb4 poo in loo. Conservative, ar-15 building, tax paying legal citizen who can lift more than you

>Move to new city for engineering gig
>tfw no friends, everyone in the office is 35+ married with kids and shit
>Just do my own thing work, school, gym, vidya
>Meet a Pakistani dude in my gym, same age, grew up in states like me, so lot in common
>Talk, make friends, grab some gyros after gym and shit. Seems like a cool dude
>Few months of this, finally made a friend. Feelsgoodman.tar

In the back of my mind I’m pretty cautious. I have vast experience dealing with muslims, and they always pull some sneaky untrustworthy shit. But I give this guy a chance.

>Fast-forward to today, invite paki dude to gym for back workout
>Ask me what I’m doing tomorrow, I say short work day, meetings in morning
>Workout, bullshit, talk about girls, invites me to party tomorrow evening. All good shit. But asks again if I have the afternoon off.
>I say again yeah, just a short day tomorrow.
>Leaving the gym, says there is an event at his mosque tomorrow that he wants to invite me to
>Thereitis.env
>Autistically say something like yea

I fucking rage on the drive home. I almost ran someone over. Why the fuck to muslims do this. Why the fuck, after exploring everything we have in common, whey the fuck do they try to do this conversion shit. I remember a few years ago, I went to lunch with some colleagues, they were muslim. They wanted to pray on the way back to office. Jokingly said “we just might convert you today.” I don’t understand why I can be friends with people form all other casts, backgrounds, etc and we can just focus on what we have in common. But with fucking muslims, they have to play this religious bullshit. FUCK THESE PEOPLE BRO. I’m fucking done giving these people a chance. I am a pretty calm dude, I’m not for violence, but I just want to remove myself from these motherfuckers, and their fucking aura.

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1
raymondibrahim.com/2014/04/12/taqiyya-about-taqiyya/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poo in loo tho

it's in the quoran to convert non-believers or kill them.

Whats your deadlift fag? Also yeah, when somebody reads the quran and are "yeah this is fine I should find more people for this" they are usually shit. Hell even people who look nice end being pure shit. imagine a muslim.

I'm surprised he didn't try to fuck you
Pakis are hella queer

All in burger units:
Bench: 315
Squat: 410
Diddly: 495

I'm just taken back by the audacity on this motherfucker. After months of just being chill, knowing full well than I am not muslim, not into Islam in any way, but still willing to be cool to this dude, he pulls this shit. It feels like he'e been planning this shit

POO IN LOO

Go back to India you disgusting subhuman.

kill him bro
he's probably at home eating beef and mocking shiva right now, laughing at you

you have to move back to india poo skin.

FPBP
You Indians are going to have to surpass the Japanese in toilet technology to lose the tag.

Yeh theyre shitcuntz m8

Poo

there is a almost 50% chance that you are either a chink or poo in loo yourself. lol

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1

Way to fall for shilling on here moron. Canada is still 74% white.

>Indian becomes friends with a Paki

Oh please.

chill canuck m8 it's just banter, you sound like a triggered amerimutt

Next time you meet, just say "Whiter than you, Mohammed!" and walk away.

>go to a party with a friend of mine
>he's half paki aussie born
>loves bacon and doesn't identify as mudslime even though he is
>his dad is a pretty full on muslim (prays all the time and doesn't like having bacon in the house)
>there's a dude there who's muslim too
>we know him but not all that well
>the moment we arrive, the mudslime buddies up with my paki mate
>like he thinks they are long lost best friends or something
>paki mate is a bit weirded out but whatever
>over the course of the evening he tries to convince my friend to go back to pakistan with him where his several arranged wives are waiting
>his family is practically preparing a harem of women for him
>he has convinced my mates dad to buy him a ticket and fly there so he can get back in touch with his muslim roots
>the prospect of no bacon/booze/whatever makes him pretty much tell him to fuck off
>starts castrating my bro infront of the whole party
>everything at the party is so redpilled (hard cunt tradies and wogs with their trophy gfs) that they pretty much force him out

it was a good night

>indian

POOO!

Nice bench and squat.

And just avoid them. Taquiyya bruh. That shit is all you need to know.

I actually asked about that to a filthy muslima and she said that it didnt exist. It was also a muslima who lives like a westerner here in Spain so it may be even truth because she is normie beyond disgust.

>starts castratng my bro in front of the whole party
dude what the fuck do you do at parties in australia?

>Conservative, ar-15 building, tax paying legal citizen who can lift more than you

And you're still not American, and you still don't fucking belong here. And you clearly don't fucking belong on Sup Forums if you inb4 your own, and OP post you fucking poo.

Also, the poo posters are rinsing my peanuts, you are beggining to look like the mutt meme. A full kike forced meme.

The duck you think it means? Nice digits btw.

>but I just want to remove myself from these motherfuckers
Are you sure you don't want to remove THEM? If there would be no muslims there would be no muslims, bro. Think about it. Genocide is the only viable option, there is nothing else that would work long-term. It has to be done.

>Taquiyya
Damn bro, just looked this shit up. This makes so much sense now. This dude was acting normie as fuck the whole time. Shit, my mind is fucking blown. Truly pieces of shit, these ppl

>Make more money than you
>Will have a more successful future than you
>Contribute to your economy more than you ever will
I'd say I'm more American than you faggot

Idk man. Some fights are just not worth fighting. Im at the point where I just want to work on myself and be a productive member of society. Ideally I just want to make money, buy a big ass piece of land and live off that. Just remove myself from these goat fuckers, feminist, liberals etc. I'm a peaceful guy

Nah, you aren't and will never be American. Remember that.

Unless you look like pic related, neither are you

>It feels like he'e been planning this shit
Certain religions just feel obligated to do so. I mean it makes sense if you consider that they think their way is the only way. Some mormon girl used to try to convert me all the time too.

I think the big question is how he reacts when you tell him you're not interested in that sort of stuff and/or if he persists with it.

By the way, Muslims will try to tell you "there is no such thing as taqiyya" but that itself is a taqiyya. An interesting article on the subject:

raymondibrahim.com/2014/04/12/taqiyya-about-taqiyya/

ahahaha you didnt know about taquiyya? Grab some naans and look for pilpul and chutzpa. Also you are here forever now brah. Ignore the pooposters. If you pay taxes, you are a citizen.

>If you pay taxes, you are a citizen.

thats not how this works, even some beaners get fake ID and pay taxes despite being illegal beans

I'm shutting his ass down tomorrow. I'll probably stop talking to him all together

This is all making sense now. When we went out a quick post workout gyro, we were talking about some deep shit. History with chicks, abortions and all that. For every story I had, he has something similar. Someone at the restaurant asked him where he was from, and he said India, which isn't true. He didn't even eat anything after ordering. When we were walking out, he gave it to a homeless guy outside and said "We have to do one nice thing everyday". This fucker has been plotting this shit fampai

That was a nice lecture.

Now im seething in more fucking rage, great.

Counter proposal

Feign conversion, let them give you a wife or two, then go back to whatever and force the wives to convert too.

Im talking about my shitty moral compass. I would get citizenship for those beaners tho.

Ahahajhaha what a fucker. Was the guy in the street muslim? Because they are obliged to give charity, but only to muslims. Maybe you should convert and get a gyro scam going and get those proteins free.

Also holy shit im naan envious. Im making some indian shit today.

Go to florida and go to an engineering/medical college, and make friends with Kuwaitis or Saudis. Fucking cool as shit

>trusting a paki
>ever

They are worse scumbags than Indians desu

me and a buddy hanging out and (he) gets chatting to some muslim delivery driver waiting outside a takeaway, not long before he's preaching how you shouldn't eat animals that eat other animals n shit.

fuck off I'll eat what I want.

>3 posts in a row
simmer down mexico 1.0

Bruh I learned a lot just now. I used to be pretty antimudslime for obvious reasons, but calmed down after I entered the professional arena. I'm back full force. Fug these cunts bro. Also only chicken and oatmeal for me, cutting weight for summer

I had a Saudi roommate in college for a few months. He went to Saudi jail for stabbing someone before moving to US. Had an oldschool alarm clock that went off when he had to pray. Only ate pizza hut and stole shit from the apt desu. Fuck arabs too

They have to, it's a duty in islam. He probably likes you and wanna chill with you in jannah...

Also make Biryani in celebration of him fucking off

No experience with Kuwaitis tho

Have you never been invited to church events before? Surprise, heavily religious people make use of religious buildings as community centers, which then host community events, which people end up getting invited to by people who want to hang out with them. Its not that difficult to figure out.

The real question, you fucking pooinloo non-american, is why you were too big of a pussy to say no, and had to go to Sup Forums for validation

would you say the same if a christian invited you to a church event calm down retard just dont go

OP i'm half pajeet half bong, pretty smart and good looking but a spastic neet. If I go to pajeetville what are the chances of me getting a qt wife and a job from an arranged marriage?

poo out of loo

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gonna share a story
>Create gayming server with a Muslim
>initially everything is ok
>me being Catholic
>HE tells me he is Muslim
>Uh oh, sooner or later gonna have problems, but maybe I'm just too pessimistic. Dude seems chill otherwise
>Sends me a link to Surat
>advertise place in some places while Muslim does does same in different places
> rules are pretty liberal anyone can come in as long as not post gore, co etc.
> some few anons start spouting some stuff about Muslims, being problematic
>tolerate it as any other banter
>guy gives warnings to one and bans other
> not cool with that maybe one case incident
>amend rules about religious discussion so that people don't go too far and offend Muslims.
>some time later one anons starts talking about feels for a Muslim woman
>gets into sandmode mode
>argue with guy that no reason to do that
>releases guy
> even later some user an oldfag starts talking about his feels with his bf.
>fucker bans him even thou there isn't anything against saying gay stuff like that
>as a mod think that has gone too far and unban person.
>get demoted and kicked out of server, heard it has went downhill since then because he's been introducing even more restrictive policies, I think now majority of users are Muslims and all non-muslims got marginalized or kicked out
>started new server

what did he mean by this

White Americans do this all the time, too. They invite you to their church as soon as they meet you. There were 200 denominations where I lived and everyone you meet will want to convert you.

nice blog post

Fuck arranged marriages bro, and all outdated customs for that matter. Go lift some weights, get a job on your own merit, and find a girl who sees merit in what you and your ability to contribute to a productive family and society.

This.
Buy a gun and be prepared to defend yourself.

The only person not trying to convert me in the States was my Bosnian Muslim friend.

Let me guess, he's either from Dammam or Riyadh

and most are in some weird heretic free church

You mean mexico is Spain 0.8. Also this thread is comfy dont judge me. Also shootout to mexicans to get their shit together with the cartels because i want chalupas in the machupichu.

>Dbl stack 9mm at my hip at all times. HP rounds
>Dbl stack 45 in glovebox at all times. HP rounds
>AR under my bed. SBR under my sofa. Ballistic tip
>Dbl barrel 12 guage behind my bedroom door.

There are just the ones that are loaded and ready to go at all times. Bring it desu

Last time I checked they didn't form the country "United States of America" so it is a shit argument.

Violent homo stuff

HNNNNNG GIB MILKY NAOOOOOOO

This thread is horrid for my impulses. I want a cruzada, naans and tits. Thats gonna feel bad in the morning.

>Indian national
>ar-15 building
That's a federal crime for a foreigner to own an assault rifle.

You're optimistic as fuck user. I dig it. Are you an enlightened lifter of weights as well?

Riyadh tbhfam. He also smoked 3 packs a day, inside the apartment

do selfie with train

That's honestly annoying, I'm technically supposed to do convertions to to the one true denomination, but I'm not gonna try it on people who have already set beliefs and unless they show interest first it doesn't really make sense (by interest meaning asking lot of questions about Catholic faith).

What, you don't collectively sieze and slice the flesh of another man's genitals until it's shorn in twain from his body at parties? What are you some kind of faggot?

just tell him you are not interested in religion?
if you don't tell him then yeah.. lol

What part of the country were you in?

You'd be just as likely to get the same shit with Christianity and a white dude.

Christianity and Islam aren't just converting religions, they're missioneering religions. Proactively spreading the word is a central tenet, of course they're going to seem pushy and insistent to someone from a caste society where conversion isn't even metaphysically possible in one lifetime.

Christians do this also.
It's called evangelizing, spreading the 'good news'
Pretty much every religion tries to convert you.

New Serbia aka Illinois

Idgi all the hate it gets. I honestly dont see the purpose of being a public atheist. All you are doing is closing yourself off to communities that if picked right will always have people that will be there for you when youre going through troubles.

Internet has ruined. Community is what gives people fullfillmemt. The internet is just a cheap substitute.

Indians should know just how bad muslims are, jesus you gave up alot of lands just to be rid of them and still they continue with their world wide caliphate dreams. The caliphate is all they ever want not friends, friendo

suck more white cock poo in loo.

>Lift more than me
I fucking doubt it poo.

>Also shootout to mexicans to get their shit together with the cartels
Never happening

then the night clapped.

I avoid all religious people like the plague because of this. Theres always a price for their friendship. I'm also extremely rude to door knocking religious assholes too.

Go back to India you criminal genocider

buddy I'm probably a bigger islamophobe than you are but do you think maybe he was just being friendly and sharing something important to him because he likes you?
Remember, muslims are the primary victims of islam. He'd be at risk of getting executed by his family if he tried to leave an organization that unironically tells him the only guaranteed way to avoid hell is to die killing kuffar, he was born enslaved to an ideology that teaches slavery is synonymous with love
love the sinner hate the sin user

Yeah I hit the weights. 250kg dead 110kg bench 155kg squat. Also other shit that I really like (cooking, music..). I aspire to be the gentle giant type. And we are legion here.

My peers know me as pessimistic as fuck. Just because im informed. But I have faith, idk. We care for other species. We love doggos. I think we could do really nice. We just need less islam and jews. I could write eternal blogs about it but you will probably feel me with this few words.

You can't own an ar-15 as a foreign national. You lying cunt. The only weapon you are packing are the piles of shit you leave dotted around your street you fucking poo in loo

>hella
are 13 year old girls allowed to use this website?

You are just a mere kaffir to him who he has some sympathy for. Watch out for your back pajeet. These fuckers have been in our nation for too long and have always been sneaky and convert people by beating them. Do not keep in contact with these shitskins.

Mexicans are never going to be docile. Not with that aztec dna.

Go back to India, abject immigrant.

>Conservative
irrelevant, not American.
>ar-15 building,
>tax paying
>legal citizen
>who can lift more than you
that's what you think, turd-boi.

Then bring me their abuelas. I need those recipes.

You have an excellent chance to gas him and his family.

America is a country not a fucking hotel where you pay taxes and get a citizenship.

There is evidence that Europeans actually got to North America first. And then settlers from Asia came and killed them. Then the Euros came back for revenge :)

Jordi, lay down the mala hostia imparapla. This thread is for huggies and comfies. Take a cute vermin.

Bruh, this is America, and he is a grown ass man. The only thing he is risking if he leaves is complete alienation from his family. Also, I have tattoos, which he can see, that absolutely contradict any sympathy to islam.

I got too soft for a while there yaar. The hate is back.

Nice lifts bro. I can relate to all that you have said. Keep it up. We're gonna make it brah

As long as you have a shitty british accent you'll pass. Girls here only need the British accent doesn't matter if you came out of the gutter