Dragon Ball Super

One man THOT patrol right here

I think we all agree this episode needs an hentai manga

>Gohan back to jobbing in the next episode

This was a nice episode and the Beerus and Quitela moment made me laugh too.

Getting real tired of these facebook-tier nigger memes.

>THOT
Fuck off.

>"Shit, the CPR isn't working!"
>"Oh, yeah! I forgot that apparently I have healing powers...!"

Holy fucking shit how can anyone defend this

They've been healing each others since before Freeza in Z.

"could you spare a cup of energy?"

Characters like Piccolo have been doing this for ages. It's not healing powers their just forcibly ejecting their ki at a rapid rate to restart the person's heart

>thot
>"that ho over there"
>it's shorter and quicker to just say "ho" anyway
Never understand this dumb meme.

Anyway I wish they'd stop doing the "so scared I ran off of the stage" thing, in a different sorta tournament I could understand but in one where your fucking universe is getting erased it's really lame.

Okay episode aside from that.

So then Father, apparently I have healing powers...! wasn't an issue after all. I see.

Goku even did it on himself vs hit if I remember

>filename

welp

Numbers don't lie

I thought next episode was supposed to be a Tien episode? He's barely in the preview

>THOT patrol

Is anyone else starting to feel the tournament of power is too easy for U7?

In terms of overwhelming characters there is only really kale and jiren. All the other big hitters are confirmed defeatable by multiple members of the current U7 lineup, especially since only krillin has been eliminated. Hit was already beaten by goku when he could use killing techniques, and toppo was fought evenly with when goku was at his previous max power. Cabba and Cauli keep learning stuff, but they are still inferior to all the U7 heavy hitters.

Not only does U7 have goku, but 17 is at least equivalent power with unlimited energy, frieza is possibly their strongest member who can deal with GoD level attacks, and gohan is blue tier with potential additional rage buffs. sorry vegeta, you aren't strong enough to make the list

How is this a challenge? Honestly if we wanted to be real, tien and roshi could just kill themselves on kale/jiren and u7 would straight up win the tournament right there.

Nofap confirmed to be best training

I have a feeling that Tien is going out next episode.

>nofap
>see caulifa
>instant boner
>succumb to urges to fap to caulifa feet

Why did they have to make the U6 saiyans so cute?

No, that's exactly what Goku tried at first, then he used a different colored ki which don't even "explode" against Roshi's chest. He literally healed him.

Does Roshi have god ki now?

That was the "ah, it's just a roshi episode, lets just let the filler guy write it" episode.
Which as a end result end being a much better episode than your regular average arc episode.
Filler guy loves character development, making references to old stuff and making goku restart hearts.

Super has the best filler.

Yes, he's going to be the first Human God and exceed his limits.

False equivalence, but that's to be expected of a mangafag.

Absolute waifu material, she rather lose the tournament and be erased rather than being touched by a man she doesn't love. Purest DB character and best waifu.

I cried :(

>Roshi uses bankokku on Kale while Tien kikohos her out of the ring
would be hiliarious

He was supposed to be /our guy/. He was supposed to be the final boss. What the fuck happened?

all he did was rading some punches with base Goku. he was doomed to be a jobber.

you have such shit taste.

I mean, you do you, but that lazy ass design doesn't deserve that much love.

Wakey Wakey universe 4.

>"It's neat so it's safe"
You know what? Fuck this show, I'm out

Toei basically revealing their writing way through Zeno, even if it's against the rules or does not make sense, as long as it's neat it's ok.

It's funny because even if such a behaviour is totally consistent with Zeno's character, you aren't wrong at all, that's exactly how Toei works

See you next week

I already had my doubts with this tournament when they announced Roshi and Turn in the roster but this is beyond silly
Most of the enemies in this arc are Raditz tier
You can't expect me to ignore this shit by constantly rubbing Jiren in my face

Kiero

Beerus was channeling Mr. Burns this entire episode.

I love you too user

>she rather lose the tournament and be erased rather than being touched by a man she doesn't love
Whore.

>Whore

more like an average woman that decides according to her emotion instead of logic

Can someone please post "apparently I have healing powers"

For your shitposting? No thanks. That isn't healing, you piece of abortion.

Except it's.

It's not

Except it's.

It's not

>more Toei's retarded healing powers

I'll concede that she has a background character-tier outfit

sure thing bro

It is CPR with SSB retard. I bet you are a mad mangafag

Too young. That's why Goku didn't want Goten and Trunks in the tourney. Too bad he won't have the chance to grow because his universe will get erased.

I accept your concession.

>Freeza receiving more energy when is weakened vs the old man used a suicidal technique before force himself until death but is ok now

kamehameha isn't a suicidal technique

He used mafuba before that you literal retard

and V-signed soon after to show that he was okay you fucking degenerate

he also took a beating from chicken little. he exhausted all his power.

Are you actually autistic? Did you sleep through the Future Trunks arc?

The fighters of Universe 7 minus Freeza are all accomplished martial artists who know the rules of the game mixed in with heavy hitters. Goku unintentionally structured the whole tournament in a way that his universe will have the easy victory unless the others play by the rules he set up.

Dude, the point was to show that Ki can be used to reanimate someone. You can't really compare Roshi and Frieza since they are very different. If Roshi with the same injuries as Frieza in Namek would be dead already. And Goku used more than "a bit of his Ki" to reanimate Roshi in that episode.

>he exhausted all his power.
And Goku put some back into him, LIKE HE DID VS FREEZA FUCKING SHOCKER THAT IS.

So you admit that he exhausted all his power and all Goku did was restore it. Good.

next week quality returns

Not him, but if he DID miss Zamasu Arc, then I envy him.

>future Trunks/Goku vs fucking Roshi, who already died before due to Mafuba's use
Did you sleep through the King Piccolo arc and the future Trunks arc?

>gohan is blue tier with potential additional rage buffs
Enough with this retarded Jobhanfags. And Kale is in no way overwhelming.

kogu and virguetto are my favorite characters

Black was pretty fun, at least.

yeh maybe

>Oh the old man is exhausted, he needs more energy now!
>I'll shot to his chest a lot of ki blast and only if this fails I'll restore his energy!
The worst thing about this is that I don't even know if you toeishills actually believe this kind of bullshit

>that isn't healing
Dude, Goku literally resurrected himself when he was killed by Hit.

Just let it go, embrace the shitty writting, it's less hurtful.

they are just dumb, you restore ki with cpr now

I've already accepted your concession.No need to argue any further.

>no argument
>concessionfag
>toeishill

>9 episodes into the ToP
>14 minutes have passed

Guys I'm having Namek flashbacks here.

I really hate how May is shoehorned to be Trunks love interest.

She already had lived a life as an adult, a failure at that. Fucking disgusting really

I like Gecko and Virgin as well.

Kale is ssj2 level at best, and Toppo couldn't even land a single hit on ssb Goku.
Hit seems to have improved, though.

Only Jiren and Hit are threats to U7. Goku, Vegeta and Frieza are far, far more powerful than all others.

That should be the original Zamatsu instead.

One fucking job

He died from a sudden hit to the heart. It wasn't something like severe blood loss or limb loss, so I don't see anything wrong with it.
I won, okay?
Toriyama unexpected pairings are really good. I wouldn't be shocked if Launch turned out to be 17's wife.

In 5 minutes they will fix this mess.

The shitposting about Goku "healing" Roshi still is going on? Seriously.

>Goku instant transmissions to Roshi's side, something he couldn't do if there was no ki signature meaning he wasn't dead yet
>Roshi gets up and Goku then wonders if he was just sleeping/unconscious

Kill motherfucking yourselves speedwatching scum.

It's not speedwatchers, it's just shitposters looking for a fight.

Deja el Gran Padre a mí.

That only makes it worse then.

"Fuck beds!
Fuck grounds!
Fuck lolis!
And fuck you!
Shin Kikohou!"

>he thinks they remember IT rules
You forgot the anime version of Tarble's special? Or when Goku teleported to Whis before get any actual lesson about god ki?

>not speedwatching Super
I do cocaine too.

It's the only way to tolerate Akira's writing.

Past mistakes about IT, one of them not even in Super, does not change the fact that it is pretty much told for you in this ep that Roshi almost certainly didn't actually die. The first thing Roshi would have seen in afterlife would have been Yemma too, not some pretty fairies or whatever, too.
Just stop, it's painful to watch you people do this.

Leave the Grand Priest to me