Yesterday, Amnesty International published a report on Croatia...

Yesterday, Amnesty International published a report on Croatia. They say we are corrupt and discriminate against women (false), gypsies (false), serbs (false), sexual minorities (false), migrants (false). And we didn't legalize abortion, so that's against human rights as well.

In order to learn more about them, I googled their history and their founder:

He was born in London as Peter James Henry Solomon, to a large Jewish family.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

What do you think about them?

oh great, it's another woman-hating gypsy-killing serb-removing gay-killing xenophobe thread.

They will keep on churning out smear campaigns on goyim nations untill they snap and start building deportation trains. This happened multiple times since Egypt.

Not much love for them. They keep bitching to us about military service being mandatory and about sentenced objectors being "political prisoners", "violence against women" and as new subject they want us to stop deporting illegal migrants to "dangerous conditions".

Fuck Amnesty.

>They say we are corrupt and discriminate against women (false), gypsies (false), serbs (false), sexual minorities (false), migrants (false). And we didn't legalize abortion, so that's against human rights as well
sure i believe you, ivan just blame the jews.

I fucking hate them
I fucking hate them so much
Thankfully they're easy to ignore and anybody who references them or implies they're an authority are easy to dismiss as hardcore left or otherwise naive enough to not take seriously

The media here is constantly bombarding us with the report, but they of course never explain it.

How are your politicians reacting to the AI?

(((amnesty international)))
>be arguing foreign policy with a good goy
>try to redpill them about ukraine, syria, etc
>"b-but reporters without borders says russia has no freedumbz"
>mfw
all (((NGOs))) are just propaganda outfits. there's nothing "non-governmental" about any of them if you follow the money. even high power level Sup Forumslacks have a hard time swallowing this redpill

Leftists are hysterical about these subjects anyways (except army thing, even most of leftists at least silently support conscription as quirky as it is). Amnesty in general doesn't really hold any influence in politics and media, their report was covered in news for one day and nobody of importance really cares outside Twitter-SJW:s in their circle jerks.

Leftists in Finland support mandatory military service? Amazing. Ours constantly bitch about it, most politicians are against it. We had it before 10+ years, after the war here.

>human rights
there's no such thing. UN, EU, IOC, IMF, out of Croatia now.

Who, RTL from faggot sandnigger outpost Luxembourg? Those sandnigger communists.

Many of our worst male commies and public cucks are reservists as almost everyone else. Some oppose it on grounds of gender inequality (since only men are conscripted) but any real antimilitarism doesn't practically exist.

fagnesty intermarxional is a Soros NGO, what them motherfucking fuck did you expect croatnigger user bro?

>It's another "Amnesty International ignores actual slavery, genocide, oppression in order to bash political incorrectness in Bad Goy nations."
Welcome to the club, Croatia. Somebody must be doing something right.

And then these international communists work with the chi-coms or the muslim terrorists too

the Serbs part is definitely true

I fuck with these faggots everytime I see them harassing people on the streets

HRT, Nova, RTL, index, jutarnji etc.

>They say we are corrupt and discriminate against women (false), gypsies (false), serbs (false), sexual minorities (false), migrants (false).
But you should