Can you imagine working for CNN and doing ((((their)))) dirty work?

Can you imagine working for CNN and doing ((((their)))) dirty work?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HydeSSon/status/966953207963537408
pastebin.com/CQDIQ3P4;
pastebin.com/syWNwnMP).
youtube.com/watch?v=p9R5SrRgB1Q&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/gplE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for truth

Actually I can. It's my dream career.

good meme

twitter.com/HydeSSon/status/966953207963537408

Are you a fed?

no dk

Issue is those reports about everyone working at CNN and other News Networks being all Jews is horribly wrong.

Proof: Anderson Cooper isn't Jewish.

he can't keep getting away with that

bummppp

Hi, I made the "reports," I can attest to the fact that they are accurate. The New York Times and NBC "reports" contain a link to a page with extensive proof for each of the individuals (NBC: pastebin.com/CQDIQ3P4; NYT: pastebin.com/syWNwnMP).

The CNN one was made with the same level of scrutiny as the NBC and New York Times one, and it is no less accurate. I am more than willing to provide proof for any of the individuals listed in the CNN picture.

You are correct that Anderson Cooper is not Jewish, which is why he is not included in the "report."

Can you? I see the rebel flag. CNN headquarters in Atlanta. They are always looking for new interns.

How about destroying CNN in the happening of the millenia:

Get trump to authorise the miller act:
youtube.com/watch?v=p9R5SrRgB1Q&feature=youtu.be

A lot of threads about CNN today. What have I missed? Can someone fill me in on the happening?

Well payed bingo caller? Count me in too!

CNN wrote an article regarding conspiracies surrounding the Florida shooting, and they mentioned Sup Forums specifically. Pic related.

archive.is/gplE8

Thank you user.

Upper echelons dumbdumb

Obviously not everyone that would be just silly, you really think the chosen people will do dirty work when they can outsource it to goyim

>when u glow in the dark this hard

bitch deserved that virus

>implying CNN isn't all jews

Sup Forums is the "dark corners" of the internet?
kek

have a (you)

>paid for shitposting
The Russian narrative.

This is just brilliant. Kek

faggot, you ruined the original bread. fuck you nu/pol/

yawn, they didn't even call us basement dwelling neckbeard pedos

Nope. I would have shot up my workplace by now if I did.

The Kremlin sure has a hard-on for CNN this morning. Must be because of Mueller reporting set off Lavrov and now Putin feels he must take action against American media