CNN is here, say something nice to them

CNN is here, say something nice to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear CNN,

I hope you die of cancer. Your children too.

Good luck keeping your job when you get redpilled.
You're here forever

hey buddy

Q:What do you do when you CNN? A:Lynch 'em!

I like your sexy bitches

Nigger.

hahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs

>we are system administrators

Hitler didn't nothing wrong

Niggers

Dear CNN,

Can I be your official Sup Forums correspondent? Whoever you have now sucks at it, they keep suggesting mentioning Sup Forums in articles.

That is 100% Sup Forums's official press release, no disputing that

confirmed

Dear CNN

Lurk more faggots.

All Humans are inherently good

We're all equal goys! Cutting off your head is just his culture stupid goy!

Dear C N N. Please help legalize weed

Shalom. Goyim here.

clean cut/10

you see what happens, Commie ?

CNN didn't hire me because I'm a goy

Your news isn't the fakest... I think gawker still exists?

CLOWNW CLOWNS CLOWNS
NOBODY GETS A FREE PASS
[DL]
[AC]
Good night

Fake news

Jews committed the worst genocide in human history, called Bolshevism! Look it up

>when a international community of 18-30 something year old virgins accidentally summon a ancient Egyptian chaos God by using his name as a alternative for "lol"

>he takes down a ancient Canaanite God powered by child sacrifice on a pizza place and then he makes a businessman the president of the most influential superpower of the current century

>along with making a picture of a smug frog a hate symbol and making one of the most important European nations leave the European Union against all possible odds, possibly changing timelines and breaking the concept of reality because they were bored and after everyone thought it was over

> they trick several intelligence agencies into believing a fanfiction about the president elect liking golden showers possibly imploding buzzfeed and yourself just because they thought it was funny

>you think you have power

Op they’re really here, they’ve viewed my tweet and I’m starting to think that this has potential to get national attention.

I believe it would be wise if we added more red pills about the jews and communist.

My only regret is that I can't line the bottom of my birdcage with CNN instead of the Washington Post. My cockatiel is an eating and shittong machine, and I think it would make CNN's product both a higher quality and more interesting.

PS: I can use printed PR headshots of Wolf Blitzer and Don Lemon instead.

But then how would you know when birb make kaka?