What the fuck was this girls problem?

What the fuck was this girls problem?

Hurting people and doing bad things if ok if you have good intentions!

She was a perfectly sane yet flawed girl in a group of autistic weirdos.

She was the autistic weirdo in a group of perfectly sane yet flawed people. There's one in every group.

I honestly think she had manic depression.

i know who the fuck beats up a deaf person that can't even really speak, that's some psychopath shit

Line breaks, muted colors and autismo but detailed eyes lead me to believe this to be a KyoAni production.

She never learnt that she has to pretend to like other people. She was too honest.

You don't bully people you don't like, you simply ignore them.

She couldn't ignore Shouko. Shouko herself and the teachers forced her to interact with Shouko.

Wow right answer

That happened in the past. Still, not a good reason to act like that.

did nothing wrong

she's such a bitch but she looks so pretty

Sometimes people without a personality, build a fake personality around being a dick so people don't mess with them.

There's nothing wrong with her. She's hot, and that's all that matters. She's been a hot little piece of ass since she was a JS.

No one would deny that she's pretty, but you can find girls who look like her in almost every work by kyoani. I don't know what's so special about Ueno.

It's those dopey eyes. Just imagine her in that little cat place she works at under the table looking up at you with those eyes while she licks your cock.

droopy eye cunt beating on disabled girls to make herself feel better and because she believes a disabled girl acting nice is "fake."

But she is fucking sexy.

I don't know, schoolkids are vicious animals. ESPECIALLY the bitches.

She was frustrated by the fact that she effectively isn't allowed to dislike someone with a disability. Early on, she tries to be helpful and friendly, but quickly tires of it as it starts to impact her life negatively. Later on, she also suspects that the new deaf girl is interested in the boy she likes. If this were anyone else, she could openly dislike her and no one would care. With the girl being disabled, it isn't as simple. The end result of Shoko popping into their lives was a bitter end to several relationships in her class.

No one is explicitly at fault here, and that's the point. Kids are fickle and don't fully grasp that their actions have consequences. The teacher/school was unequipped to handle the situation from the start. The mother's insistence on sending her deaf daughter to normal schools time after time helped no one. Everyone did something wrong, everyone is an asshole, none of them grew as people until much later when they actually faced their problems. Ueno was more honest about it and couldn't let that frustration go. This doesn't make her any better or worse, it just makes her a bitch.

Saved

Anime name ??????

>omg like she's so mean but I would totally smell her anus all day long!
Every Ueno thread.

She was butthurt Ishida liked the deaf more.

Fuck I hate that cunt. She's a retarded low-IQ bully who is too stupid to understand the basic fucking principle of being deaf--that it's not the deaf person's fault, and you shouldn't blame someone for something like that.

>Shouko forced herself onto Ueno
Uenowhales, everyone. I see you have the same IQ level as her, which is to say below 50.

She only disliked Shouko for being disabled you stupid cunt. Literally the entire reason she hated Shouko was because Shouko wasn't "normal".

This touchy deaf cunt is about to have a stroke.

Is it even possible to be more pathetic than Ueno?

Best threads on Sup Forums

Is there anything more perfect than jk Ueno?

Ueno was a goddamn retard with self esteem issues for fucking nothing. She had envy for a fucking cripple, just how low can you get?

I figure shouko would become the class' pet or something like that. That one quirky girl in class no one takes seriously. Ueno was just too goddamn retarded to obsess over it, and the worst part is she didn't grow up at all. All this honesty nonsense is pure bullshit. Everyone knows you have to suck up to shit in life and obsessing over some petty ideal is always seen as defective. Ueno is a failure and deserves to become a cumdump, she has no value otherwise.

jc ueno

Sometimes I think about how Ueno sincerely tries in her own way yet it fails every time and I get a little sad.

Looks like someone got bullied.

There's no need to project user. You're reading too much into this.

Best girl stuck in a shit show.