Fate Apocrypha

Honestly wish you guys would stop with all the gay and trap posting featuring Astolfo. He may be a trap but hes actually an enjoyable character unlike most of Apocrypha. He deserves better than this

Leave him alone

He deserves my dick

Blame Sieg for ruining the story. And the priest for going after some half-naked jackass who won the torture martyr lottery.

There's a thread already you faggot

I swear astolfofags are such cancer.

Fuck off >

>He may be a trap
This doesn't have anything to do whether he is or isn't a good or enjoyable character.

>there's already a thread
Is this advocating generalfaggotry? I'm afraid I'll need to make a call to the modstapo

>He may be a trap but hes actually an enjoyable character unlike most of Apocrypha
Good one.

I want an Astolfo

>Is this advocating generalfaggotry?
Kill yourself.

Sorry we need a 'kill myself' general for this

>hurr I can make as many apocrypha threads as I want because muh generalfaggotry durr

I can't hear you, you should make a 'generals are actually okay' general

>general are actually okay
Haha very funny.

Having two threads about fate is too much for generalshitters. And it's not even like one is a real thread, it's just shitposting as an excuse to post Astolfo

No, you're having 2 threads about apocrypha.

But this is what I said

>- Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.

Apocrypha isn't a general when the thread is only about apocrypha and not fate in GENERAL, does that help your faggot mind? Making 2 of the same thread is against the rules. Now fuck off.

Time for the concentration camp, generalshitter

>generalshitter
Apocrypha isn't a general. You need to be castrated.

If it's not a general, then why are people directing that this thread should not exist and that the discussion should be funneled to a single thread?

my post was clearly anti-general and in favour of this thread

you should maybe read posts before replying

>my post was clearly anti-general and in favour of this thread
That's weird, I must have misunderstood:
>Making 2 of the same thread is against the rules. Now fuck off.

So what is it with this outfit? Another user asked a while ago and never got an answer

Who's the artist for this? It feels like google image search has deteriorated vastly over the past couple of years

Google image search doesn't work. The image name is the pixiv image ID.

Actually never mind I already found it myself

It's highly rated.

Thanks for the tip about the filename, that completely slipped my mind

Generally though you should just type アストルフォ into pixiv's search and get some tissues.

Yeah that's how I found the image