Communism as an idea is not bad

Communism as an idea is not bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q
americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>liberalism serves all citizens
>fascism doesn't because it opposes INTERNATIONAL markets

what?

also I didn't realize that fascism is protectionism

>as an idea
Anything is good as an idea. Don't disgrace your country with this idiocy.

Yes, it is a bad idea.

yes it is. Utopian idea of equity is flawed in itself because it cuts the wings of ambitious people. It's good idea for robots maybe, not for humans. Not to mention that you obviously have to force that equity with the power of state. Also, please gtfo of my country, commie.

>Anything is good as an idea.

This. I believe 'facism of mediocrity' is a good descriptor.

Suppose I should qualify that with 'except leafs'

no it's not. Is an idea that ants could replace trucks in transporting things good? Ants are good at transport. An idea has to make sense for the things/beings you want to apply it.

forcing anybody to do anything is a bad idea. go fuck yourself

You know what is a REALLY good idea? Everybody gets to do whatever they want and never has to do anything they don't like while also getting everything their heart's desire. Try that out for a day or two and tell me how your nation is doing.

Ants are stupidly good at transport. That's what they do their whole life. Not to mention their relative strength. Set appropriate pheromone trails and bam, ant logistics. Don't even need to build seperate trails as they can navigate all terrain.

It would never work. Human pigs must be governed.

Or save time and read news about California.

your efforts are plundered even more so in communism than in capitalism.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!

Trump just needs to take a look at the miller act, approve it and order the payment to Leader Technologies.

This results in a couple of hundred billions per year to create a trully free press and results in the tech mafia getting fucked by having been using stolen code for over 17 years.

Read:

americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1

Destroying the MSM and taking tech from the left with a signature. THIS IS YUUUGE!!! !

you slavs should know best how shitty communism is

Your IQ needs to be very high to understand communism it's such an intellectual form of government that can't be explain in this short of a time so we must strive to implement it on everything and if it doesn't work it really wasn't implemented correctly because any intellectual understand it's impossible for communism to fail.

once more proving that the left simply cannot into memes

>ha ha le left cant into mey meys XD

if the theory doesn't work in practice, the theory is wrong.

humans aren't equal.

No, it's a terrible idea based on false assumptions. On that note, so is NatSoc: collectivization+warmongering is cancerous.
Free market with a sane migration policy remains the way to go
You can flame me now

I agree, cut off all or most immigration and that should fix the vast majority of problems western countries face.
>inb4 moderate cuck

also deport illegals I forgot.

No it's utterly retarded, liars like the people who advocate it

You just proved his point with your soyboy projection

Communism is a bad idea.

>fascism is an economical theory, not a political movement
Kill yourself retard

neither is facism