Why are europoors so jealous of Americans?

Why are europoors so jealous of Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries
businessinsider.nl/the-richest-countries-in-the-world-2017-3/
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have it all backwards, Amerimutt.

Jesus at least save good quality images. Stop downloading dumbed down shit from Google.

why are Americans so shit at taking banter, you call a meme a jewish psyops because you got butthurt so much

Your pic pretty much explains it.

Jealous of what? We both have nothing to be jealous about.

because they dont have as much freedom as we do

We’re jealous of the superior American intellect, your banter abilities and of the frequent massacres of children.

Don't forget their superior genetics.

>you don't look white to me, muhammad

OP meant envy not jealousy.

who the fuck cares?

We're not jealous actually, we have a good medical-system one of the best in the world.
We have prime NEET gibs, excellent public transport, excellent education, excellent innovation.
We don't have a dualistic 2 party system and last but not least, we're not fat and shit ourselves in the stores

>inb4 muh Holland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries

Being a neet is never a good thing though.

Its too bad in 2 generations that european girls like your image depicts will be in hijabs

Why would any pol still use 'europoor' when its richer than you, Tyrone.
(Pic high quality original Loony Toons Tyrone)
I've lost some of my best memes when I had to use my device at a clients home to demonstrate a legal way to monitor their employees data.
I deleted some pure gold.
Does anyone have the pictures of Eric and Dylan after they'd taken the lead pill which they could share. I felt so poor and European without them.
I'm serious BTW I want my classics back.

It is a bloody shame, but we're trying to fix that.

Actually no, Europe has shit healthcare that will collapse your countries.
All of the socialized European health care systems are NET losing hundreds of doctors and other professionals while the demand continues to skyrocket and the supply continues to shrink and doctors are paid less to alleviate costs.
Your massive free healthcare is actually a death warrant.

reminder that based Australia made the 56% meme real

>Leaf shit
Pic Related: Canadian President. This generation.

>TFW you can only mock americans, because laughing at other cultures will get you thrown in prison

>t. mutt on vacation

>Thailand
Bro you don't know shit about Holland
Get your facts straight, our health-care works and has worked for decades now.

No. Doctors are paid handsomely here. Becoming a doctor is the hardest education to get into here, so many go abroad to educate themselves before returning.

If there's something we're solid on, it's our universal health care.

t.euromutt ashamed of his flag
Not like you have a country anymore, the entire europe will be one, big, beautiful swamp of identical mutts in a few decades

Because after giving us shit for being too aggressive for centuries, they've realized with horror that it's not statistically possible to save Christian European culture outside of themed gated communities in the US.

us italians are mutts
but we're cute mutts

>Mutts
Naw, you're not even white

I love swedish twinks.
I am envious you guys have delicious twink and trap waifus ripe for the taking....

>le 80% face

>Le 75% face

Um no bro, I have a lot of friends who work in Healthcare in Europe.
Sweden MIGHT have a better system than the others but GERMANY, ENGLAND and others I have heard from 10s of doctors from each of those and they all say the same thing: it is shit and will collapse.

we're running out of time ;_;

You call russia weak?

WENN ICH DAS SEH

I am on vacation. Sorry you are poor and have to assume people come from their IP address...

>Le who even cares at this point face

Whiter than you, muhammad!

Germany is still whiter than the US. No cherry picking will change that.

You have to remember that anyone with the tiniest like 1/32 black will say they are black for gibbs and affirmative action some even lie..

Why are el creatura americana so hateful towads europeans & russians? We dindu nuffin

russian women belong to the big ITALIAN COCK

The (Pole?!) I learn (flag stuff) eventually (I didn't want to though) raises a valid point.
There's better ways to live than on your knees being watched 24/7 (a new (((American))) series is coming out here soon where their government monitors everyone so Jim Caviezel the weasel can save them from crime).
It's already like that here with fucking cameras everywhere but the police aren't here to help or protect you they are here to help and protect the Westminster media-government while it fucks you up the arse and sells your country off.
Better ways to die than on your knees too.
Sic 'em Poland.
America stop making this cultural poison ALL THE TIME
It's gone downhill since the A-Team

Because inferiority complex

Even if the 56% meme is true, US still has more whites in it than Germany

But I'm sure you wouldn't know that, seeing as you're a double digit IQ muslim who can barely do basic kindergarden math, ahmed

>Still
Yeah but let's be honest, their rates will change faster than America's, USA started less white but will change slower than UK Germany etc.

Stop pretending and get back to your rice fields.
The Netherlands is one the richest countries on the planet.
Having more GDP per capita than Canada, Denmark, Taiwan, Austria, Iceland, Germany, Australia, Sweden, and Bahrain.

businessinsider.nl/the-richest-countries-in-the-world-2017-3/

Our health care system is heavily subsided by taxes since our entire model is based on high taxes, especially for high income earners. Thus, our quality is both higher and cheaper for the average patient.

I was actually studying to become a doctor before I switched to engineering. Still have friends in the field.

Can't speak for England and Germany.

Reminder that Europe was never white, it's a myth perpetrated by the Alt Right

>subsidized*

slavs are NOT white

What about Italian women? Are they waifu-tier or not?

Oopsie doodles, better try again next time :)

Poland accusing others of low IQ. Thats rich.

They smell like old pizza and basil but have nice feet

uwu

Time to take in more regufees, fellow europeans!

Sorry I can't hear you over the fact that my country is far more relevant and powerful.
2 bit shitty colonizer.
Remember England is better than you and your country cannot into good colonies.

Britain accusing others of not being white, that's rich

1/2

Meet this woman. She is in real life a traditional conservative american white woman. She lives in a conservative state, married to a white man. She was born in the South. Looks like an average nice girl, right?

There are things that I love about usa, others that I hate
Things I hate
1) the nogs population
2)healthcare related problems( caused by nogs being free riders and making Americans develope an over individualistic mentality
3) the big gap between poor and rich
4)the previously mentioned lack of trust brtween people and individualism( which is caused by being multiethnic

Things I love
1) Gun policies and freedom( even if some states have now worse laws than Italy)
2)The seriousness of institutions, the fact that law is a real thing, the fact that policemen are not clowns
3 freedom

If britain is dead, what does that make netherlands?

Wouldn't accuse Poland, but the US? Lets be honest here...

this is germany in the next 30 years...

>Thailand one of the poorest shitholes on earth
>BETER THAN URS!!
mfw

Well your country is much smaller and less obese and populated by sexy aryan uber-mensch so I could believe it working better for you guys.
BUT, in general the European models of healthcare are actually destroying their systems and the quality of care.

Sooner, user
Eurocucks are fucking delusional, deserve it tbqh

2/2

The problem is, she has a past operating a fetish website.

I heard you "People" Likes your kin to piss in your mouths, is that true?

Source? Look like 2 different women to me

I'm not. I like Americans and America. I do find the whole "you're jealous of us" thing to be a bit like the paranoia of a coke addled mob boss or something though.

Well, they aren't leaving the EU, so there is that

Crystal Thorne (far right)

post your sources, user, that doesn't tell me anything

>shitpost
>must be true

KEK
I am on Vacation in Thailand and am not a citizen of Thailand.

Fuck you people are stupid no wonder the french and spanish did a better job with colonies.

I am from a real world power, lol.

*Throws british army in the trash.*

we are literally a dead nation we went from ownming half the world to being the cucked by the thrid world in less than a century it's all over ;__;

Honestly I feel like you guys and hungary etc are the only hope for Europe, that or premature collapse.

This isn't a shitpost, user, I found this randomly some time ago

Eur*opeans are sick, maybe under sharia law, you fucks will be a bit more normalized

Projecting.

Like that time a burger called the EU 'undemocratic' as of the majority voted for their president or states were allowed to leave.

I've got my assault kitten licence so don't piss me off. We is the whienest and the freeinust and we got all the best bump stick cats for gunning down noise nusance or for when the sushi aint cooked right n' sheeeiiiiitt.

>I don't care about you
Literally starts a thread about Europe

1/2

>Be a traditional white girl from Idaho.
>Grow up with faith and family in a traditional household.
>Get married with a white man
>Have kids

Google is your friend

2/2

>Find out that she too, has a past

Eastern Europe is unironically all that remains of white europe, a concept that seems more and more outdated by the day

This meme seves to increase your self awareness.
Amongrelica is an over 100 years old project to create a perfect host for the ashkenazi parasite. It was an absolute success.
They created the ultimate underclass mob specimen - the Amerimutt, el goblino. This creature is sufficiently productive despite its relatively low average intelligence necessary to avoid spread of dangerous ideas. The fact that said mongrel is managably docile undeterred by the present negro admixture is a major achievement.
The Amerimutt is a long awaited guarantee of safety and undisturbed dominance for the ashkenazi jew.

Nice sources, user

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Meanwhile in the real world the muzzi starts crying claiming he dont want to shoot his brothers
Happened in the french army so far

>le 49% white face