Don't bully Kukuri, her show is not popular, but she deserves a thread too

Don't bully Kukuri, her show is not popular, but she deserves a thread too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICvBtinJe-c
youtube.com/watch?v=PwAgOqNvFGA
youtube.com/watch?v=f9OI5voI81U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kukuri won't tolerate anyone deleting her Yuusha-sama's thread.

It was probably a mistake, but it's sad, it was the first Guru Guru thread I ever took part that was not slow as hell.

and I put the name of the show in the fucking name field, great start to a thread

Devil Kukuri fucking when?

Mods being faggots as always. Too much sexy in the OP probably upset them.

Can't wait, it's pretty much my favorite costume she uses.

Cute curry is cute!

She's cute and the show fills the void of pre-2000s style art in my life, but the jokes are very hit or miss. I cringe whenever that obnoxious "Got Nothing" fairy pops up. Maybe I'm just too young to appreciate it.

Well, Kukuri is too cute & sexy at the same time. You can't do nothing about it.

Multiclassing!

The thread was here since yesterday, also the single Guru Guru thread to ever hit bump limit was started with that image, it was probably just a mistake.

I'm still triggered that this show managed to break out of it's unknown status but twin angel went the entire season as a literally who.

I love the sapparis but can't stand kita kita or fucking gipple

Who?

I don't see any nipples, what's the problem?

Anyone remember what episode where Nike pronounced Guru Guru as Suru Suru? I could have sworn it was in episode 6 unless it was a fever dream that joke ever happened. Making a video and I need that joke.

The "SAPPARI SAPPARI" is actually a complex joke that's hard to understand and impossible to translate. Some user explained that it can have a lot of different meanings depending on the situation.

Still wonder why they use the fairies for that word out of all possible ones

They probably though it was a general

The thread was deleted before I could answer you, but in the new or the old show? Because I just rewatched the newer episodes and can't remember Nike saying Suru Suru.

It's not burst out laughing, but most episodes earn at least a few chuckles from me as someone who has spent far too long playing RPGs.

>Anyone remember what episode where Nike pronounced Guru Guru as Suru Suru
In the one was in preview of next episode (after credit). Can't remember which episode though.

I do laugh at Kita Kita bullying, like when Kukuri choose to keep falling instead of accepting his help during her ginal challenge at the tower.

Or maybe, the OP of the other thread got banned for something else. Implausible? Yes. Possible? Yes.

I haven't watched the anime and I don't plan to, but I have to say I'd fuck this girl.

I need to thanks the user that posted about this show in yesterday's loli thread, it's really nice.

That poor user got corrupted iirc and is probably up to his neck on youtube right now.

You're a literal god, thank you so much. I was going crazy not finding it.

>I haven't watched the anime and I don't plan to
Do it faggot, you will get plenty of Kukuri cuteness, and a it's really nice show.

>trading Kukuri for 3DPD
Shame, but plenty of other anons Kukuriposted after he left.

Does Kukuri look plain?

"suru suru" is an onomatopeia for sliding isn't it?

She's so cute it doesn't matter. She's like Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, the simple design is what makes her so adorable.

In the classic one there was another annoying fairy as well, DAIKON DAIKON if I remember well.

Guruguru looks too old for a young guy for me

I want to brush her hair.

The art doesn't look dated at all for me, this cuteness is timeless.

Her name is Kokori fuck off

Fuck off Guruguru is much better than that shit, I waited for this moment all my life

>Kokori
No, it's Kukuri (ククリ). user, are you ok?

Those nothing and confusion fairies are simply too japanese humour for westerners to understand

Watch it

you probably didn't watch s1.

Not in Italian

I love Oresama

youtube.com/watch?v=ICvBtinJe-c

>Kukuri was "Kokori" in Italy
Ew, sounds weird as hell, Kukuri actually sounds cute.

Cockori.

I fucking love this.

Wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwAgOqNvFGA

Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

Hopefully Kukuri gets some new doujins.

There is a few recent and upcoming ones already, like pic related. The problem is finding actual scans.

Pedos and pedo mods

>pedo mods
>deleting previous Kukuri thread
U wot mate?

YUUSHA-SAMA

YUUSHA YUUSHA

The ED is also great:
youtube.com/watch?v=f9OI5voI81U

Wind Climbing is still my favorite, though.

We need a compilation of every time Kukuri goes "YUUSHA-SAMA!" for both the old and the new show.

This show is cute and super funny.

Grielle a cute, I hope she gets more art as well, but she's even less relevant in the remake I guess, unless she appears again later in the manga.

Who voiced the pigtail fairy? She sounds awfully familiar and I can't put my finger on it.

>In Italian
As if it's even relevant. Italians didn't make Guru Guru. Kukuri is her name, don't try to change it, faggot.

That's something to do after the show aires.

I don't get why Italians are so fucking autistic about Guru Guru I'm Italian too

Because if you're in your mid 20s like me it's very possible that you watched Guru Guru on TV as a children before going to school. It's a nostalgia thing.

I wish I had watched Guru Guru as a children too. Too bad Brazil never aired this show.

I'm 26 and I perfectly know that feel, mio negro, but still I don't act like a smartass know-it-all just because this show had a huge impact on the children of my generation.

I'm actual jealous of anyone that got to watch Guru Guru during childhood, it such a classic gem.

We did got stuff like Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibōken here, if Guru Guru had aired at the time, it would fit well.

UMA DELÍCIA.

>best girl
It's not like there is any competition.

XP potion is a hell of a drug

I do find both Kukuri and Juju wonderful, can't want for her to join the party again.

Kukuri is fat

>Kukuri is flat
fixed that for you

>Kukuri is fat and flat.
Literally the perfect woman.

>watched the 1994 series since I can't wait for the next episode
>it's actually better than the current one, with more arcs and less skipped things, more character development

The only things that bothered me was the damn old man, Kukuri's voice and shit resolution. There's a movie on nyaa but no seeders.

The ending makes me want to read the manga but it's never been translated beyond the first few chapters.

I love that she's a battle cleric, pretty much my favorite RPG class ever.

Yep, the new series is good but feel rushed.
The old show was better paced and overally the comedy moments were better.

Kukuri is so cute !
And that's make me feel guilty to draw her lewd .

Help, I still need torrent for the original show.

Please assist. Here is a picture.

>not enough Nike itt
What a bunch of faggots

You would've had it by now if you weren't waiting to be spoonfed like the faggot you are.

There's a lot of Nike in this thread user, there's a Nike inside all of us.

Well, italians cannot demand to change her name for everyone just cause shitty TV adaptation.

Okay okay, I just searched for it again on nyaa and found something.

Please just tell me- I remember a certain old sub group was basically shit and didn't translate the RPG terms well.
Is the [anime-keep] subs alright?

There's two versions avaiable, The one you mentioned, the SD and also an HD version, the first has less jaggies, but the HDTV has better color and detail, but it's 50gigs so pick your poison. Don't ask for links, you are perfectly capable of finding them yourself.

Nike best boy

Yeah yeah, found 'em both.
I suppose I'm stuck with the shitty basic subs?

dont post

Wait till you get to the S2, then you will see what shitty subs actually look like.

thank u.

The way of talking in the old series sounds kind of weird for current Japanese because it's not only old style but also very explanatory.
The old series caters only to young children and that's why you feel it to be unhurriedly.

Good taste.

That's one useful spell.

Does it work on prepubescent girls like Kukuri?

Well, if the lower level version did.