Where will Sup Forums move to after CNN gets us shut down?

Where will Sup Forums move to after CNN gets us shut down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9R5SrRgB1Q&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back to le reddit where we all came from.

cnn comment sections duh

how new r u

theyre not trying to "shut down" Sup Forums. Sup Forums is trying to shut down Sup Forums because they say "jews are trying to shut it down" but Sup Forums is jewish so

McDonalds

up anderson's fag destroyed anus

CNN is about as threatening as Anderson Cooper. It's useless, and just makes you want to punch it in the face.

CNN already harassed a 70 year old grandma this week accusing her of colluding with the Russians. We have Russian anons on her all the time so CNN is definately going to report on how we helped elect President Trump through Russian collusion. Because the Conspiracy News Network has lost all of its credibility and Infowars is CNN now. Alex Jones is now Anderson Cooper.

Why don't you get a headstart, leaf?

I will start kicking in doors and killing Jewish families and painting memes with their blood.

90s mcdonalds look comfy

you will go back to pleddit

We'd be back in a week. We're technically doing everything by the book and the internet would be in flames without this place as a containment unit. Every other social media outlet would experience some kind of crisis at once if this place shut down; if anything, tech companies are kicking briefcases under the table to keep us around despite being the media's go-to for "where did this bad thing come from/get popular."

What?

I will go shill on twitter to get more rubles

At this rate we're going to shut them down. Holy shit the stupid it burns.
>Be CCN
>spam gun control likes it's going out of style, fagot sheriff even screaming for gun control because slimy demoshit shill
>get further information that the cop that was suppose to be watching the school hid outside while they were being slaughtered.
mfw you're shilling for them.

I won't be surprised if after CNN spends time on /pol and they suddenly gets a sense of humour and lighten up a bit.

Where will CNN move after the bogs have them shut down?

CNN parking lot

>American (J/)News company shuts down Asian messageboard
OP is retarded. Flag confirms.

When /pol closes I am going to turn gay and fuck Anderson Cooper in his ass.

I'd probably prove that anyone could get a higher kill count for nearly zero money spent by pulling the fire alarm, calmly walking to a rental truck, waiting for all the kids to form a tight group, and then plunging the truck into the pool of kid flesh.

I'd spray paint Assault Truck -15 on the side for meme power

Outside

Lol, you think CNN is naive enough to have comment sections open? They'd get fucking wrecked. They can't let their readers see outside critique of the articles

>implying

CNN? With what army, reddit?

>implying they will not drown in our collective piss

Back to Sup Forums

they already banned right wing extremists

is there anything that cnn did that did NOT backfire at them?

>CNN
>Even entertaining the possibility of a dissenting opinion in their echo chamber

ok

It's more likely that Sup Forums will shut CNN down than the other way around

Don't forget to buckle up user. Safety first.

With literal fire and bullets

CNN wants more attention from Russia, huh?

MySpace is empty you know.

The real question is where will CNN run to when the lynching starts and don lemon gets dragged out by chains into the street like the movie vampires.

>I'd spray paint Assault Truck -15 on the side for meme power

Then CNN would say you were part of a group with at least 14 other assault trucks. Remember when they asked "Who is this Sup Forums person"? Rocket science.

Why are people posting about CNN? Did I miss a memo?

Shut us down for what? Sup Forums is a board of peace, a few rogue posters do not reflect the majority

The interwebZ

What a normie faggot

Anderson Cooper is that you?

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

The happening:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9R5SrRgB1Q&feature=youtu.be

get to it cunts

>Where will Sup Forums move to after CNN gets us shut down?

Sup Forums is a containment board, without it we would infect the rest of the internet.

Sup Forums is here for YOUR protection, not ours.

pic related

Jesus fucking christ, leaf, you guys throw in the towel faster than the french do.

It was smokescreened with the false flag school shooting. They tried it 3 other times this past week with 3 train wrecks and a russian plane crash that had a VIP involved with the Hillary Clinton Uranium one deal, but finally got the false flag to stick, so all the memo talk would be forgotten about.

And they're just as gay as Anderson Cooper too

CNN has already won. Cooper alone has more power and intellect in his pinky finger at any given moment in time than the sum of you all will have in your entire bodies over the course of a lifetime. Why are you still in denial?

Hey Anderson I see you've been practicing your shitposting! Even got the commie flag, nice touch!

Where will CNN go when their ratings can't support ad buys in the cable landscape?

lol