What you gonna do if we BLACKS, Turks, Latin Americans, Middle Easterners...

What you gonna do if we BLACKS, Turks, Latin Americans, Middle Easterners, Jews and Asians say "fuck it" and decided to genocide your subhuman race ?

There are 8 billion non-wh*Te Person while the wh*Te subhuman population is around 500 million
You will escape when you see our BLACK brothers with their naked muscular bodies roaming around streets of Europa looking for a wh*Te subhuman to kill. You will hide in an aparment probably, but the BLACK bulls will breach the apartment you are hiding and get you out of the building by dragging you from your hair. you will be dragged to the city center, handcuffed and blindfolded. and then you will get burned alive. We will make soap and lamposts out of your body, just like how you did to our Jewish brothers, your bones will be good decoration to our houses. You will lose. Yakub's spawns can't win against the real people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q
americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that wh*Te nationalist subhuman retards literally have no future. Your identity policies are incompatible with the 21th centure and quite frankly, everyone deplores you.

And that women will chose the bigger dick(aka BLACK men)

>But muh money
Women today are self sufficient and independent.
>but muh IQ
Nobody can see your IQ or feel it. Unlike the BBC
>but muh wh*Te skin
wh*Te skin is a disadvantage. Also studies show that melanin can be detected by women's vagina that is why they cum 17 times more than with wh*Te dick with the same size.

>b-but we build some useless buildings and some statues 1500 years ago
Not an argument
>b-but you wouldn't wipe us out, we would wipe you out!
LOL.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river. Looking upon the now crimson water with the Moon and Star glistening in it, reminding me of the holy Flag of the KARA BOĞA as I turn around and walk around the streets. With every step I take, a wh*Te skull cracks and shatters underneath my steel BLACK feet. I look upon the lampposts and savor the wh*Te corpses hanging from them. Every single square meter has a wh*Te dog executed one way or another. Whether they've been strung to lampposts or their heads impaled on spears. I salute my BLACK brothers, their giant, muscular bodies, adorned with trophies, decapitated heads of wh*Tes who resisted the conquest. With every passing moment, I savor the cries of the last wh*Te women as they are raped, as they watch their children and husbands murdered. I smile as the last wh*Toid crawls away from me, stuttering incomprehensible garbage with his rotten tongue. I imagine myself grinning as I obliterate his skull with a single punch from my BLACK hand. I open my eyes, and my day has been restored. Even if I won't experience this, my BLACK children, my BLACK brothers will.

When you can beat the Kurds, then you will able.

The internet is only for whites peoples nigger !

Dirty tricks, MI6

Pic made in Britain for fun.

Report troll threads.
Don't reply to troll threads.
Move on and hide troll threads.

Jews will conquer all other races obviously

Blacks are so used to live in a world of violence and degeneracy that they forget they are fucked by the system from birth.

Try it and see what happens.

Eat shit. By the time we've been weakened enough that we couldn't wipe out everyone else for trying it, we'd be so pathetic that doing so wouldn't prove shit.

White people are still relaxed because we've already analyzed the situation and know we can take our sweet time getting out of the daddy chair.

So trigger away, I'd love for more white boys to be getting erectile dysfunction from anxiety meds as women start realizing good white dick is getting to be a commodity.

Bring it on, nigger.

wh*Te men are weak and will get extinct soon!

LOL says the 56%er. Nice cope, alt-right cuck.

Anyone who hasn't figured out the rules of shirts and dark skins deserves a reverse lynching.

nO LAD
You stop corrupting muh calm loyal Britons, learn to do good who had their war un got over it, k.

If you Brit you have to git wid da program of the lords un master pippinsziz ok lad.

You cant expect full loyalty when you treat them like so.
You must learn to deal with your brother man an have respect for their territory and invite of you and your phams muh brau.

Who's gonna pay you're welfare checks after that Nigger?

Isn’t it funny you try to meme white people as dogs or animals so to make them “subhuman”

The word we always use an\gainst you because it’s simply true, you’re subhuman, you’re closer to apes then man

If whites were singled out and assuming your statistics are accurate in terms of ratios, we only need to kill 16 each to do our part, easy enough.
Some will probably go beyond that because it would be a break from boredom, covering for the lack of kills from leftists.

You're a Jew, aren't you?

>you're
Swedish education

>if we BLACKS, Turks, Latin Americans, Middle Easterners, Jews and Asians say "fuck it"
Why would I worry about that?
The rest of the world looks down on and hates you violent, stupid, lazy, subhuman niggers even more than white people do.

SageSageSage

You all hate each other.

Really?

It will literally look like this OP

Fucking nigger

Soooo...you're saying we're a minority.
And, when you think you're not being monitored by Big Mother, you'll happily promote violence against a racial minority?

Okay. Let's make this a two-way street.
You hate and try to kill us, we hate and try to kill you.

I'll take the 500mill to 8billion odds.
Not only will we take you out and take your shit, we'll do it in a way that will make your shitskin mudbrains spin.

Remember, homo. You've NEVER known whitey when he's angry.
We know you faggots when you're angry, and how, because you're retarded hair-trigger chimps.

The white man at war drops everything and focuses on warfare.
The last time we did this, we split the atom and invented the rocketry that took us to the moon.
So, not only will we devastate you in some hitherto unknown aspect of science, that same science will then make out lives better, and our reach into the universe much greater.

Hell, we should fuck you up just for the side benefits.

And yes, that 8billion includes the jews*.
Go on faggot, go join up with the jews.
Let's test this who's smarter shit once and for all.

*I know you're a jew, jew. The majority of this post is for the dumb niggers who may be falling for this bullshit. Bring it fucking on.

LOL nice cope.
Get raped by JAMAL :^)

NICE COPE WH*TOIDS!

So you’re asking me who is more evolved?

Let me answer you subhuman low iQ little shit

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>alt-right

Gross.

>I wonder what all the religious girls who are into monogamy look for in a man

Cuck me like a martyr, Tyrone. I'll forgive her.

Look at this highly evolved creature

Be a shame to put the nigs back in chains.
Wasn’t that long ago you had to sit at the back of the bus you fat lipped nigger.

but whites are out main clients we can't kill them
who's going to buy drugs?

You really are a nigger aren’t you? Lol

lmao read a book
and sage

As an Asian I would defend white people to the death before I side with shitskins, growing up I've taken so much shit from blacks and hispanics.

You do know what it means when you post a nigger with a white female?

It means you see whites as superior to your own women so you admit being subhuman

low effort troll, what is going on the video? who did they capture?

LOL your countries will be fully non-wh*Te soon.

CracKKKas can fuck off back to Europe!

Sage

There are way more black trannies moron.
And there are way more inbred jewish retards.

Nice cope. wh*Te women love the BBC!

HAHAHAHHA!

So nigger became like animals, good to know

No they don’t, acutally no one does and I have factual proof as I posted earlier

the rules of shirts and dark skins?

Once again posting niggers + white women you prove white superiority because you’d preface them over your own subhuman women

Of course you do, this proves my point you don’t even notice

Your proof is a Sup Forums wh*Tey infograph.

Look in Berlin and see German girls taking BIG SOMALIAN COCK

>blacks
>human

lol nice joke nigger

LOL. Whatever digitlet.

lmfao white filth will be fucking genocided out of fucking exsistence long live non whites

Statistically your best will go down cuz your worst {your first} will go out.
If they put their best up front then your have to have divisions of your best up front too, otherwise your dead or enslaved, but probably surrendering and living another day.
>Usually stuff when your losing.

7oure literally BTFO yourself you dumb subhuman low value shitskin

Also the fact that if niggers become rich or successful they automatically try to get a white women because they in fact know how inferior they are

nigs gonna nig

Are you Jewish, OP? I find it hard to believe that a black person would have all these images saved while harbouring such an immense hatred for white people. You must be a Jew.

>”OOOH OOOHHHH AHHH AHHHHHH!”

Please, 13 year old White faggot - go online and find a nigger dick to suck. Go live your dream.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!

Trump just needs to take a look at the miller act, approve it and order the payment to Leader Technologies.

This results in a couple of hundred billions per year to create a trully free press and results in the tech mafia getting fucked by having been using stolen code for over 17 years.

Read:

americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1

Destroying the MSM and taking tech from the left with a signature. THIS IS YUUUGE!! 1

It’s not a white infograp but statistics made by the biggest online dating site you subhuman delusional low value shitskin

Spittin truth my nigga

We’ve got bullets for each one of you mongrels. This isn’t South Africa.
Don’t just say it. Stop with the whatifisms. Come and get some caveniggers.

I thought black didn't crack?
ewwwww

Just loook at you

Based Jews own you.

you'll understand how it feels having 10% of population commit most murders

How can you even question who's going to win in a race war? lol
the only people who are a threat to white people are .... white people

That picture is retarded on many levels. Sure I used to crossdress, but that shit is pretty much meaningless anyways. Like who tf even thinks niggers are intelligent? Look at how you spell shit. Your grammar is terrible. It's pretty sad that a guy who dresses up as a bitch is smarter than 90% of your entire race, isn't it?

Daily reminder that
>Turks, Latin Americans, Middle Easterners, Jews and Asians
dislike blacks even more then whites

this reads like some pathetic white tosser's masturbation fantasy. Slide it.

Seriously just look at yourself, how can you bare it?

World strongest man are all white yet you post these subhuman STEROID losers

Seriously... THE MOST STRONGEST MALES ARE ALL WHITE

YOU CANT ARGUE WITH THAT

THIS.

Like seriously, just about every latino I've ever met hated niggers.

those aren't real black people
they don't steal the kids' bikes

wh*Te dogs have nothing to say for themselves. the black man has won.