Re:Creators

Is there anything worse for a Creator than having to watch their Creation die?

Everyone knows people don't die in anime.

Do you believe in the golden ending, Sup Forums?

Are we going to give them a proper funeral or what?

Wait until the show is over. Don't bury them before we can be sure that there's no resurrection bullshit going on. After all meteora can raise the dead now.

Being the creator with slightly less popularity knowing your creation will never live.

It would be like watching my child die

Will Soda become the ReCreator?

>Meteora: "Matsubara-san, Takarada-san. I think it is in my powers to bring a creation back to life"
>*both look relieved*
>Meteora: "But unfortunately, we only have enough acceptance for only one of them to come back... I'm sorry, but you have to decide who that will be. I have my own opinion, but I believe you as creators should have the final word over that decision"
Who would they chose?

Hack into every website on the internet and replace it with a copy of your fictional waifu

If he cares about them. Or better yet, if he didn't care about them as much as he ought to have because theoretically they should have been unkillable so why worry too much about something that's not going anywhere?

their creation getting impregnated by his rival creator

Poor Kikuchihara is sad that her name will forever be associated with this failed project.

Their Creation falling for a character/person who is not their intended canonical love interest?

There must be some sort of definition for NTR between a Creator and their Creation.

If the previous pattern of this show continues, Selesia will get a full state funeral with military honors. Alice will get a hobo funeral. So sad.

what if i want Mamika back?

I'll tell you what NTR is, it's Setsuna returning and rejecting Altair.

Why did the garbage said that she didn't expect someone from the same work could be summoned? Didn't she summoned Erina?
Or did she mean she was useless because Blitz was summoned by Altair but Erina was summoned by the garbage, while both Selesia and Charon were summoned by Altair?

Mamika didn't die in her story so she can't come back.

NO DUPES CLAUSE?

Who are you calling garbage?

Hiroe's waifu.

Did ALtair made use of her PPSh in actual combat yet not as a Violin?

Is there any doubt that Meterora will bring the both back for a final stand?

Watching their character die twice.

RIP Erina

The holopsicon is omnipotent

>After all meteora can raise the dead now.

Crossover Meteora can raise the dead in the story, due to approval.

There's no sign dead Creations can return yet

reminder selestia and alice will come back because of the whole audience wills it shit and souta is part of that and will become the god of ink

if she enters the birdcage people will think she is crossover meteora, so she should have that ability.

Their creaton doing sex.

Whats the difference, Erina was revived during the crossover OVA, and the Festival is the continuation of that.

what has selesia done in general? i only can recall the powerup moment with the fire sword and after that she almost dies

even shoujo-chan has been more useful

Nobody should be revived. Selesia went out like a champ. Bringing her back would make her noble sacrifice meaningless.

test

Erina didn't get cubed.

>Selesia: took out Charon
>Mamika: died like a bitch
>Alice: died like a bitch

She drove Soda around a couple of times. It was very important to the plot and character development.

destroyed a car. enraged a cure.

I didn't watch that far yet. Please use spoiler tags next time.

i bet Charon lives, pulled out by Altair, she can warp in and out of them mechs right?

I still can't believe I'm enduring a 2 cour show with 3/4 of its plot presented through narration and dialogue of a single character. They could've done the entire story in 12 episodes.

>Selesia: took out Charon
please, rui would have needed that help if selesia didn't get in his way in the first place.

How mad will you be if it turns out that getting cubed just means that you get sent back to your world so Altair never actually killed anyone?

They're all going to die anyway when they get booted from the world. But in the end it's not like she actually died. She'd still be in the original work and really nothing but the plot is keeping her from being summoned again. I can understand getting a little emotional, but going out into the hall and screaming was pretty melodramatic. He'd only been around her for a couple days at most and that was almost entirely while he was held hostage.

Where the fuck is shark?

She gets to job for the government team, which is important because Hiroe does not want the garbage, Rui, or Yuuya to do it.

Anime isn't real anyway

I was already expecting this was gonna be the case ever since Mamika died.

The originals are still zombies without free will.
The summoned copies that experienced some independent actions are the ones get killed since everything they have experienced will be lost.
Death is the permanent loss of what made a person that particular self. I.e. information.

They wouldn't have any problems if Alice was smart enough to mention Charon.
The point is Selesia is the only creation who was able to harm team Altair in a meaningful way.

They will rile up their audience to resurrect Aliceteria and Selesia.

>Mamika: died like a bitch
>Alice: died like a bitch
You're trying too hard, don't go full rddt

Poor Matsubara had to watch his son and daughter die. Man that sucks.

No they won't.

ERINA DIED IN THE STORY WORLD = A proper resurrection because Suruga controls everything going in and out of this world. Nothing is lost.
ERINA DIES IN THE THE REAL WORLD = Everyone just watched her die live = She's fucked ∵ they accept it as canon.
She dies without anyone watching her live and experience stuff outside the audience experience =
The Erina who died in the real world IS CUBED FOR REAL:
a. There is no Erina back in the imaginary world because there is only one Erina. She is dead and Suruga is writing a story about a corpse although the story in the god's world is fine
b. There is an Erina back in the imaginary world but obviously it's not the OG Erina, just a copy, so 'resurrecting' her is just going to pull another Erina copy which isn't the one we know.

As I see it, the moment they were pulled from their stories they became separate beings. They can't just go back. The Alice, Mamika, and Selesia we know are dead.

What did either of them even do aside from being a melodramatic idiot?

Alice's death was more similar to how Lancer died in Fate/Zero.

shark: Well, bye
shark exit stage left

Suruga said that Blitz can go back with his daughter but she probably has no fucking idea what she's talking about and it's surprising that no one has had a moment of existential horror over this yet.

They wouldn't have any problems if government was smart enough to contact their trojan horse while knowing exactly that there are newcomers on Altair's side too. Stop blaming Alice or anyone in the story really, it's Hiroe's fault that he never thought about such obvious thing, the script has many shortcomings like that

>took out Charon

because of her gigas lost the right arm and it couldnt kill him so wow,

thanks for nothing bitch

If Soda can travel to the anime world and come back then the creations should be able to return home as well.

being fucked upside down

>what has selesia done in general?
put Kanoya into trouble in this episode, bitch can't do anything useful for anyone

Alice should have had enough common sense to warn Rui about Charon though.

I want altair to suffer for what she has done.

They have been avoiding all the more dire implications of the show's premise.
>is mai chan's daily life popular enough to be real?
>how do multi-route works work
>is it unethical to write bad ends when you can gain fan acceptance with a good end?
>does existence of worlds depend on popularity or just the chance of crossover?
>do fictional versions of real people have all the memories of real people
>can roko's basilisk be invoked by writing fiction about real people?

Very few of them seemed to change at all. Really I'd only give that to Mamika. Alice was still the boneheaded knight with a heart for justice and her creator even pointed that out when she let him go. Selesia just got to see the sights of a more detailed world and maybe matured a little coming to terms with her creator, but still seemed to be following the path her original story set for her. Mamika was the one who really evolved beyond the constraints of a children's show and became someone else. She's the only one I can't see being updated to match the new her unless they did some kind of spinoff. They really wasted potential by not exploring this deeper.

If the creator adds those details to the creation, is there any difference? It's important to find out whether they can actually return or if they're just copies ripped from that moment, but it's very clear at this point the influence creators have. If the audience accepted Blitz's daughter coming back to life in this crossover, they'd accept it in his world.

>do fictional versions of real people have all the memories of real people
Not really. They've had the characters who come from works that take place in the "real world" that the Tokyo they know isn't quite the same as the real one. So, the same likely goes to the characters themselves.

what if Alice tried to faint, then actually tried to hit herself instead of Altair knowing that it would have reverse effect?

fictional instances of real world locations often take artistic liberties.

They still had new new experiences and memories. Those are gone now and if you pulled Selesia back out of the story she'd be pointing swords at people again and demanding to know where she was

you can only change so much in a few weeks. also, meteora likely changed quite a bit. being a fairly blank character slate probably helps.

It's so frightening to imagine.

shark turned from chaotic evil murderer into chaotic neutral hedonist.

(cont) Like getting dementia, but worse.

Being a fictional character in this show would mean having no free will at all. All you can do is hope that your creator will be nice to you and the audience will accept it.

you have free will for the time span between getting summoned and getting cubed. a short taste of freedom and the knowledge that there are millions of other you's out there who will continue to live in ignorance.

something something allegory of the cave.

Who's the artist? He's very good.

No shit, I can use saucenao. I mean on twitter, where they post the most updated fanarts.

>saucenao
>not using the direct pixiv link
also pixiv has the link to twitter, retard

But this never happened in the crossovers and Mamika's magical shoujo show is still airing every saturday. Did Altair just bomb her own ratings?

do we know it never happened?

It would be funny if the show acknowledges this and use it as a plot point.

soon

soon

yes my princess yes my queen

>yfw Alice gets revived, her and Taka start fucking like rabbits
>yfw in the ending you get to see Alice beautiful pregnant belly on social media

Alice will become the most popular character and best mom to show around.

bes end

Take note that Altair STILL hasn't shown her full power because she didn't use her PPSH to massacre everyone.

Waste of trips. Read the filename.

What if a retarded Yuina was summoned instead of retarded Charon? What if Selesia was the one that is injured when Rui defended his waifu? Pretty sure morons in Sup Forums would cheer for Selesia's misfortune instead of blaming Rui.

This is what happened when fucktard like Hiroe kept on sucking his garbage waifu's futadick. Not even once has he given a win f or meaningful development or Selesia, and yet ret/a/rds act like this has a good writings.
Did he think that the garbage acting all surprised and sad when Selesia died was a good development for the garbage?

Everyone has jobbed against Altair because she's an invincible OC donut steal whose defeat would prematurely end the show but newfags are too retarded to notice it.

At least we know when Soda gets off his ass she'll go down in flames.

best end

easy
>kill altair
>pull the meteora was the real villain card

For some reason, I can't help but think that all the Creations are actually from Altair. Like, they're just expressions of HER power. Otherwise, the phenomena wouldn't be tied solely to her.