Another African country starving in 3.2

Another African country starving in 3.2...

Seriously Sup Forums, do they ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRWCK9zGynA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nignorance knows no bounds

Good. The whtie farmers can come here. The Niggers can destroy south africa like they do everything else. And then when it is at its most violent we can send american niggers back home.

>yfw this was caused by watching Black Panther

we have plenty of room. let's do a 10:1 trade. Africa's niggers for our Whites
>smells like retribution here in the states

Jokes apart, will Canada, USA, Australia and maybe Netherlands recognize the white farmer problem?

>nignorance
Checked and kek'd

The real life Black Panther seizes white farms, watches his people starve to death, embezzles billions, blames whitey

>terrorist group that hates whitey is leading the country
>people are surprised about this policy

There is no starvation with UN aid. And white cucks will starve their own nation first before letting dindus in africa starve.

Sounds like a disadvantaged minority will exist there, we should bring them all over as refugees

>Seriously Sup Forums, do they ever learn?
they don't have to because we'll feed them or simply import them in europe. And we'll do this until the white race goes extinct.

Unless one day, out of the blue, europeans suddenly decide to stop this suicidal madness

Is not that bad if you think about it.
Farming evolve a lot since the end of WWI (the reason why people where leaving Europe was the lack of land to farm). Now days you produce a lot with some land, you literally can't produce more because there is no one to buy it. If the government buy your shit to send to africa, better for the people in farms who generally have more children, and bad for the cucks living in cities who will pay the taxes for it.

I really fucking hope the SA farmers fight back.

I'd go to SA as a foreign volounteer desu

>There is no starvation with UN aid

tfw you'll never be from a white enough country to not experience the privilege of seeing Black 'communities' utterly fail at resource distribution

Does this mean I am able to confiscate the land of my Chink neighbors and give to an Abo?

Starvanda forever!

Thats still nowhere near as racist as white people not waiting at least a month to see Black Panther.

>offer Abo property
>he lights the deed on fire and huffs the smoke until he passes out in the road again

We have a senator (Martin Bosma) from Wilders's Party who's actively shilling for the Boers, so it's not like the problem is unknown to the Dutch, but as you can guess only the right cares for Boer lives, while the left is too busy trying to turn Amsterdam into an international marxist commune (which btw is high treason, even the mere suggestion of it).

not so fast. you think globalists want actual refugees?

W A K A N D A

We also care the most for Boers out of all aforementioned states, we still see them as blood relatives.

Do you know how fucking long it takes to naturally select tall white men? These niggers are 50-100 generations behind whites.

We don't call it RACE ism for nothing.

it's not like they were trying to fix anything in the first place
You think that president gives 2 shits about niggers in his country ?
Hell, i suppose a white farmer which family was murdered by blacks, could find more empathy for them than that president

I hope the chinks take over Africa and rice their genepool. Can't stand this apeish stupidity.

>We have a senator (Martin Bosma) from Wilders's Party who's actively shilling for the Boers, so it's not like the problem is unknown to the Dutch

I'm going to assume that the Left has pre-empted these concerns by changing your immigration laws to be openly hostile to South African whites.

Seriously question. Afrikaner is just a dialect of dutch, or it's more complex than that?

Also, i will brought some south African wine because i am pretty sure that in some 5 years that shit will be rare as fuck. Maybe some of the latest wines produced there...

Why are there even any whites left in SA at this point? Why bother living in a country dominated by blacks

Niggers (and Jews) are Machiavellian. They prioritize power over people. They don't care if millions of other niggers starve and die, as long as their race remains in power. That's why they will win and take over the entire globe, if Whites don't wise up and become Machiavellian too.

The Chinese will keep the Africans in check and they don't give a shit about mah racism. Unfortunately Chinese are not much better than Jews

Huge amounts of cheap land. Not only for farming, but also minerals deposits (imagine that no nigger ever take anything from the ground).

Not a bad idea with the wine. They make good stuff?

Do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wRWCK9zGynA

>implying we have space

Our country is full and its not a meme. We need lebensraum in SA. Our glorious navy will help. Dutch commandos will guide evacuations of boers from east to west.

It's a mix of everything that ever lived there really.

Colonial Dutch, English, And native. I can understand some parts of it, though it's very crude.

BASED KARA BOGA smashing wh*thoid pussy

>do they ever learn?

Nah, they lack foresight.

Fucking commie niggers deserve whats coming.

americhad living in cape town. it's actually quite comfy desu

yep until it runs out of water

Even so, there's still like 4 million whites living there. Just hire some East Asians and have some whites overseeing the mines and then let the rest get the fuck out of there? Niggers don't really understand property rights anyways

Well, the world claim that some of the best wines come from there. But it could be a interesting "investment".
Imagine that you run out of money in the future and manage to sell a couple of stored bottles for many times the original value because there is no more south African wine in the market.

Beautiful, friendly South African family moved in next door a few months ago. Very upsetting that people just like them will be massacred.

>Seriously Sup Forums, do they ever learn?
Learn what? How to take care of other Africans? When has that ever been part of African culture? Niggers only ever think of themselves!

Most of them will simple move away. The problem is the lack of support because without their lands (and no compensation), many of them will be penniless.
Maybe first world governments acknowledge the problems and help them with a new start. 5 million people is a huge number if we think about.

>doing the exact same as Zimbabwe did just a couple of years ago
At this point I'm inclined to believe that self-destructive behavior is ingrained in nigger culture

This worked in the ukraine right? Take land away from the people who know how to farm it.

That feel when ex Army and bored just waiting for another decent war to start.

Common lads.

it's been happening for a while now.

Afrikaans has many similarities to Dutch, but grammatically it's closer to Belgian Flemish. it's also had a sprinkling of French, German, some of the African languages and even a tiny bit of Malaysian. To the Dutch it sounds very simplified and "quaint", almost as if you're hearing a child speaking English from the Shakespearean era, but the two languages have diverged quite a lot.
It's an amazing language for insulting people.

>It's an amazing language for insulting people.
Now you got my attention.

For most part afrikaans is 16th century dutch with a warp on it. While the Dutch had heavy language influences from French and English on them during their time in Europe, causing them to lose features like the double negative, afrikaans on the other hand didn't have that heavy influence from settling french and English in SA.

The African languages influences are mostly for names of animals and things such as toktokkie and kudu while Malaysian influences can be seen in words like piesang for a banana.

You can actually read up on some old Dutch poetry talking about how the locals in the Netherlands are speaking a new mixed language of French and English , a poem which prompted the government to enact preservation of the language.

While Afrikaans fought the influences of external languages with the close work of the ATKV inside the community. Which sought to invent new afrikaans words instead of importing English words.

>Do Africans ever learn

Does a whale shit in space?

I wish the burning ember of the cigarette had hit her square in her Jew eye, she nearly destroyed the world by keeping her filthy blood a lie until the end.

>No, they know no bounds
Thats why I'm having a kek
This is coming to all the western countries, in a couple of years the oh so great America will be just as shitty as africa
Difference is will go out guns blazing, Americucks will go out by running to other countries and just being passive

jy was uit jou ma se hol gebore want sy poes was te besig

Thanks vriend, mag God met julle wees!
The ANC are basically communist terrorists so....liberals/communism seems to be the recurring problem no matter where you go

You're acting like a delusional Euro m8, they started with us becuase we're the biggest dog, now that we're sick they're going to destroy both you and Europe while we're still dying.

Remember they've been destabilizing and replacing us with the third world for at least 60 years now.

Confirmed Americuck
Only liberal-black supporting Anglo fags live in Cape Town
Thats also where all the white girls who racemix live kek
Won't find boere or based Afrikaners in Cuck Town

We need to fund a program to help whites escape South Africa.

Let the niggers starve.

Boers talk alot of shit but you all just take it in the ass since the 90s friendo

Afrikaans is the absolute best language for swearing/expressing emotion/insulting people

>There is no starvation with UN aid

Virtually every African country gets UN gibs, and most of them are still starving shitholes. The corrupt nigger politicians keep most of the shekels and supplies for themselves.

Start calling your representatives now, get them to safety before the full genocide kicks in

>We need to fund a program to help ARM whites South Africa.
FTuuuu

i can only hope.
if they have to, white south africans are welcome to burn everything and come here, we have space.

>quite comfy

Yeah, because every house has a concrete wall, electric fence, security cams, and armed PMC patrols around it.

Checked, and you're wrong.

This. I'm fucking over the white genocide bullshit. Useless dopey cunts deserve everything they get for being utterly nutless pussies.

Fuck this.

They probably cucked themselves by protesting the apartheid and voting for these niggers. We don’t need more self-hating white people in the U.S., it is bad enough, and soon we will face the same fate as SA. In other words, FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL.

soutie working all over Africa for a contracting firm employing many hardcore boere here.

It's always the same when you're away from SA in another Africa shithole: The biggest, Dutchest, tweekluer shirt with a comb in the sock and first guy to shout kaffir is also the first guy to sneak into his hotel room with a meit on each arm to go make an Oreo.

evil looking nog

>white people
>living in africa

why they want to be there in the first place?

Back to redit, you cancerous kiwi butt lover. If you don't care about actual white racist killings you are a kang cnn plant

Because they made it South Africa. Generation after generation, flushed their heritage down the drain because of guilt.

Fuck up, memeflaggot. If THEY cared, they would be doing something about it.

>flushed their heritage down the drain because of guilt

their fault for being cucks then

HOOOOOLD UP WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT A MINUTE MINUTE MINUTE JESUS CHRIST

Why do they do this??? Can't they really not understand that the only country in Africa that is somewhat safe and has a shred of civilization left is because and thanks to the white people???? Why do blacks destroy their only food/money source they have left?? I don't understand this, this is madness.

My thoughts exactly

Your time is up, whitey

>Why do blacks destroy their only food/money source they have left??
They are destroying the home given to them, not the UN

>nignorance

when the colonials came there was nobody living in SA, the niggers all lived along the coast so the colonials made something of the land.

Gotcha faggot. You are not really white if you don't care about white plight. The people that made the decisions are not the same ones being punished for it now. Read about farm attacks and suidlanders. There are people trying to do something about it but kiwi butt stuffing assholes like you aren't paying attention.

You are in the wrong part of Africa.
The actual comfy part is here.

HAHAHAHA

wh*Toid subhumans BTFO once again.

Only allow whites who had their farms seized then, or only white farmers and their families. Sure their children might be leftists, but they're still a rural family redpilled by government intrusion.

To add, being a white farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous job in the world in the case of being murdered.

I honestly wish I wasn't. The world would be my fucking oyster. Instead I'm stuck in designated future Taiwan, forced to wear a smile.

Can you even imagine the fractured arses if a first world country proposed taking non-white property?

nice job chasing out the white people who keep the country together.

When South Africa sneezes, Botswana ends up getting the cold.

also,

Remember this.
It does not matter whose skin colour it is.
So long as there is food production
The skilled farmers just happen to be white, yet the ANC thinks Zimbabwe prospered under the land reform act.

Rhodesians came to Botswana and The Zimbabwean government was butt hurt about it.

I really do feel sorry for you lot. You're fucking well trying and everyone around you is still hell bent on being niggers.

How are not not getting a swift knocking on your door for posting such bong?

>It does not matter whose skin color it is
Lol what a deluded nigger. Kys, it has everything to do with whites.

We learned from you. the good governance part that is,

And we emulated that with success.

If the less intelligent liberals there say the british empire was evil,
Tell them they can do eat shit.

How about you KYS MY ASS?