Uh, guys

Uh, guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXqPNlng6uI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't mean shit. Congress will do nothing.

This is a bluff. He's taking pressure off himself by appearing to compromise. He'll say "I'm asking congress to act", and they won't because gun control candidates don't get re-elected in a lot of areas. So he's just getting the pressure off his own back while recommending impossible measures from congress.

Nothing will happen except for maybe bump stocks.

Keep thinking that.
This shooting is different, soros and the usual "Activist" types are going all out to make this an issue for 2018. This is this years Hashtag.

>implying 99 percent are republicans aren't statists

*of

fuck

>Soros
Phew, that's enough for today

This looks just like how Reagan sold out.

>it's different this time
No it's not newfag. It's no different than sandyhook.

Send an email to the White House and your congress creatures and let them know you don't like the idea.

There is nothing the deranged right-wing won't blame on Soros, like he's hiding in their closet. Oh, and if you're over 50 ANTIFA is literally ISIS

They’ve got children doing school walkouts over this and plastering then in the media. You’ve got kids making emotional statements on television. This has a dangerous risk of gaining traction in the way sandy hook didn’t.

Implying they are willing to lose their meal-tickets voting for nonsense.

Regardless of political alignment, voting for increased gun control is political suicide, and they know this.

And it will all be forgotten when the next shiny thing grabs the media's attention.

>deranged right-wing

Only deranged idiots are the left. Just take a look at the nonsense the past few days with their attacks on the NRA. Just follow the money it always leads back to some soros funded foundation.

Why does the right have to appease the left so much

Why can't Trump and Republicans say "shit sucks, but we dying give up rights for tragedies"

The left gets to insult and make up ridiculous hypotheticals against everyone they disagree with, but the right can never stand its ground.

>50 ANTIFA is literally ISIS
They have caused more damage in this country than ISIS has. They are a terror group.

No this time it is different. There is a national campaign being fought. There are marches planned, hashtags being pushed and even Kimmel is crying about it on TV. This is not going away anytime soon.

Problem is this leaves an impression on kids that will be of voting age soon, creating a problem in the future. If this keeps up then at the state level we may see more attempts at bans and mag restrictions.

Oh noes.. MAARCHES. SOCIAL MEEDIA. JEEMEE KEEMELLL!.

Whoop de fuck.

Yeah, it will fizzle and fade, no matter how much you want it to succeed.

>And it will all be forgotten
Not this time.

They left us with the tools to fix this...

Sure you thought the same thing when the niggers marched around Ferguson.

They’re trying very hard to get the ball rolling this time. If even another shooting happens in the near future we could be in serious trouble.

Reeks of A B testing. Check dilbertmans blog for details soon I'm sure. He's trying to pull everyone a bit closer to the center and expose dems of not caring at all and holding onto it as a talking point like he is doing with DACA.
But if this does pan out, fuck him. Fuck him harder than any other president/

hey cool the last republican president to pass major gun control legislation was rewarded by being voted the fuck out of office after a single term

GOD JESUS FUCK WHY DO FUCKING STATISTS EXIST FUCK FUCK FUCK I FUCKING HATE IT HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION A GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH A DREAM OF A COUNTRY THAT WOULD ALWAYS FOREVER BE FREE. FUCKING HANG THEM.

And jack-shit happened.
What has changed? Nothing. They hooted and cavorted like baboons, and NOTHING changed.

God are you a fucking moron.

Liberals appeal to emotion while Conservatives appeal to logic. Emotion and drama always wins.

You're goddamn right they did. But how did it even get this bad? Its Disgusting that our republic, a beacon of freedom, now looks to tyrants for direction.

When the fuck is Jimmy Kimmel not crying on TV

Spotted he kid who's too young to remember Sandy vag. People where literally saying the exact same thing then.

Yeah good one there big guy, stop trying to make your side any better it was shit to start with.

The fucking "pro-gun" cantidate now supports the rhetoric that destroys all liberty.

Go to bed grandpa.

I was thinking the same thing

are you kidding me? Blacklivesmatter has spread to all aspects of life, because that movement started there based on a lie it was allowed to fester for months and only recently has started to die down.

This is just the latest leftist rallying cry and a way to attack conservatives. Guess it had to be since #metoo fizzled and most of the abusers were liberals.

My side has always been the right side. As usual the left is being unhinged.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. The fact is that the media is on the left's side and will broadcast and amplify whatever their position is. They'll reinforce it with emotional stories and by focusing on emotional victims. They literally do this with everything. Healthcare, taxes, the justice system, etc, etc. They always play up the leftist narrative and inundate viewers/readers with propaganda.

Trump has to navigate those waters. He's a good captain, but he can only control the boat, and the media gets to make waves and blow wind. He can only do what's within his power and sometimes has to read the waters and make compromises. I don't think he should compromise on guns, but relax, this isn't going to be that big of a deal.

There were mass protests planned and walkouts.

You do know there is a mass nationwide protest planned march 24th? You better believe that CNN and the rest of liberal media will be covering the hell out of it and I"m sure the soros funded activists will have plenty of time spread all this shit over social media to make sure they have tons of people there.

It's spread in your pathetic little echosphere, but it has not changed a damn thing in the real world.

Now fuck off back to CNN, shilltard.

Kill yourself soyboy.

hmmm

I'm anti-cnn. I"m on your side, i'm just trying show you that sticking your head in the sand isn't going to work you moron.

Are you kidding? Just because a somebody has a (R) next to their name, does not mean they support freedom, life and liberty is always at threat and the only way to defend it is with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXqPNlng6uI

Thread theme.

Bullshit. Fuck off back to your antifa meeting.

Fuck off you nigger piece of shit. You're the kind of mongrel that thinks your propaganda isn't propaganda.

but they are much more likley than a D-ummy.

>thinking being against fascism is a bad thing

Literally blow your brains out you fucking cunt. Or let someone do it for you. As long as it ends with you dead, mission accomplished.

cringe

No, I don't think I will old timer. But don't let me stop you from your histrionic fit.

What if Russia is doing this? What if they are pushing this stuff on twitter to cause more division?

Killing you would just add you to the list of millions of other dead Nazis. Less than a footnote.

The media will be covering one of trumps farts by the 24th.

Oh look it's /leftypol/
The left is a joke always has been and always will be.

Facism is a good thing. The more the better. Kill

Reminder that if this somehow passes, none of you faggots will do anything about it other than cry bitch tears online.

>subscribing to an ideology where every single of its leaders were killed, committed suicide, were executed, or were imprisoned for life
Good life choices you're making there.

You aren't gonna kill anyone lefty. Your mom makes you sit to pee.

The point is that you kill yourself and save everyone the trouble to extra chromosomed inbred.

Just die of a coronary already and let Pence take over, you orange fuck. At least he has a chance of.being reelected.

Not only that, the die-hard Trump supporters will try to tell you it's a good thing.

More than 90% of /k/ doesn't own guns anyway.

It's worse than sandyhook, because it's sandyhook plus vegas plus this and everything else since the 90's.

It builds and builds, don't you get it? It's not just each singular incident, people are being swayed more and more each time.

That is exactly what's happening. They are grooming us to devolve into a civil war so they can force America off the global playing field and establish themselves in the power vacuum while we kill each other.

Pressure from where? The two Republican controlled houses?

I for one am shocked a hack ass reality tv star will say anything for ratings...

bruh there were MASSIVE WALKOUTS for Iraq in 2003, and million man marches, and then Occupy stuff, and NOTHING changed. NOTHING.

Dude, that's what got Obama elected.

Aww, someone hit close to a nerve.

That's not even the expression you Kremlin stooge.

arguably what got him elected was being black leading to historic turnout of black voters, hence why Hillary lost (because she wasn't black). That and >47%. Romney really fumbled at the 2 yard line.

this is why anyone who supports a candidate in any election is a retard.

all politicians are whores who make concessions based on pressure, none of them have any principles they'll lie down for.

when he's fucking his wife's son

How about mittens being a useless excuse for a candidate, and the Republican party basically giving up halfway through the campaign?

That too, for reasons I still don't understand today they really half-assed it in 2012.

Got sand in your vagina, Princess?

Obama got elected because of the nig vote and you know it.

I swear if this goddamn kike puppet gets this passed he will be the worst fucking president ever. I dont think any other president has been this much of a huge let down and fat fucking liar.
>turn 18 and vote for this fucking jew just for him to turn around and take my fucking rights away because just to make da libruls happy
retarded Sup Forums and r/thedonals will be happy to defend this huge dumbass.

Don't just single out Romney. McCain ran an absolute dumpster fire of a campaign too.

13% of the population can't elect a President dipshit. Bush was one of the lowest approval ratings in history by the end of his term.

Romney was never statistically favored to win.

You're not wrong but Obama swayed huge chunks of white centrist voters who were sick of Bush's boondoggle in the middle east. Fucking INDIANA went blue in '08. That's insane.

true, but I was only 16 during the McCain election so I don't have much memory beyond my campaign-worker cousin bitching incessantly about how nothing was getting done, no one knew anything, everyone kept re-doing math and it never made sense, etc.

It's like the Trump campaign was the first one in years to know how to meme.

McCain could have run a flawless campaign and he still would have lost.

>I was only 16 during the McCain election

I feel very old right now.

that america is gone, friend. it's time to find a new allegiance

Neither was Trump according to official polls.

Maybe he should have waited then run with his tumor as a running mate instead of a woman who seemed literally disabled

Yep, been a huge supporter of him and was my first president I voted for at 19 because he was saying all the right things that I wanted a politician to say but no one had the balls to say.

Then he comes out with this shit, hasn’t built the wall, barely any illegals have been deported, and has done nothing to expand gun rights. I’ll always vote right but this is just a depressing presidency

McCain's campaign was fucking abysmal. We were expecting him to roll out in a fucking Captain Pike blooping wheelchair thing.

Reasonable requests

And Trump didn't fumble on the 2 yard line. Clinton did. You can't even follow your own analogy.

Spoiler: You're a gullible retard and suicide is your only feasible option.

Well that and the whole "We're suspending the campaign so we can figure out what's going on with the economy!" thing. What a fuck up that was.

Honestly don't vote in the next primaries. Your peanut brains will get distracted by shiny things

>trump is afraid of pressure after taking on everyone in the country during the campaign
when did trump become a pussy for the media and establishment?

>Nothing will happen except for maybe bump stocks.
We'll see.

I'm getting a little leery of the NO HE'S JUST PLAYING 4D CHESS HAW HAW line of bullshit, though.

>America is gone
>So align yourself with this other place that's gone