mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y13HtXZdP34
youtube.com/watch?v=LfSKM3Au2bQ&t=2796s
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
buddhanet.net/pdf_file/scrndhamma.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dTW5sS5qJP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Sun isn't Saturn you fucking shill.

This thread is not for light weights keep quiet and wait for adepts to show up

>Educate Sup Forums on Saturn
Saturn = Red Sun

Moronic Templar kike

>This thread is not for light weights keep quiet and wait for adepts to show up
Oh, it's you again. Your youtube sucks. Embrace the void, kike.

Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about ok kid? This thread is to educate people not post your anime and say stupid shit

>Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about ok kid?
STFU Smiley. You're not on Sup Forums's level, pleb.

>not post your anime and say stupid shit
Superman = Red Sun = Saturn = Jews

Blacksun = Plasma void = Order = Aryans

Killlll yourself

It's all make believe.
The truth is in the rock of the Orkney Isles.
Right where it meets the sea.

go back to Sup Forums kiddo

Is the black sun a satanic/dark symbol?
Honest question. It is black afterall. Connection to Prometheus is somewhat ominous.
I like the symbol aesthetically.
But Sup Forums has already tricked me into helping summon a chaos god.

Well I am just interested in teaching the cretins here about the mythology of Saturn and it's significance in all ancient cultures etc so they aren't always sperging with their teeny brain saying Saturn Jews REEEEE. I am hoping people have learned enough to list some of this information and all the connections etc

>Is the black sun a satanic/dark symbol?
No desu

It is the heartbeat of the creator, the source of the vril :)

Non phixion

>go back to Sup Forums kiddo
shill response

You lost

>Is the black sun a satanic/dark symbol?
I told you what it was faggot. Why are you asking the Jew? They only lie.

>Well I am just interested in teaching the cretins here about the mythology of Saturn and it's significance in all ancient cultures
So you conflate it with the black sun because you're Stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.

#ProjectThunderBolt
There, learn from those guys not this fucking tranny Jew who posts on 8ch all day.

take your crazy to a blacked thread little fella. This thread is for intellectuals. Do you know anything whatsoever about Saturn mythology? Yah we know you don't please keep your fingers of the keyboard your last (you)

Is there a book I can purchase and read?

>#ProjectThunderBolt
Yes you know about them because of us nice work. I don't post on 8ch little guy I am banned for life form that kike honeypot. You need to unplug and stop spending all your time on Chans

>This thread is for intellectuals
aHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

You're not impressive. You can't even do the basics of history and research. You're just an occultist fag working as a slave to the Jews.

About Saturn or the Black Sun specifically? I can give you a few free if you want, the secret doctrine, lightning and the sun, anything by Serrano. You should start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

All the answers are on that channel and in the comments I have links and recommendations for many books on pdf etc relating to the particular video

>I don't post on 8ch little guy I am banned for life form that kike honeypot.
You have 10,000 IPs shill, we've all talked to you, and I taught you most of the shit you know. You then dumb it down and get confused because of your lack of basic reason and popping the pharmacy Jew.
>Ancient Aliens!
You've always been Joe Rogan-tier and your youtube channel sucks

>anything by Serrano
Again

You spew the same shit every fucking time!

>ancient aliens!
>Lucifer is monomyth!
>Hitler was a god!

This was used to brainwash sickos and made "neoNazis" look like larping satanist betamales. See Styxxx

please fuck off back to the asylum

I love that the occult revival has touched Sup Forums, but we can take this much farther than some Evola skimming and Black Sun symbology.

Why have we not formed as the Thule Society did? Why have we not made concerted efforts use magick to our benefit? The Swastika was a hypersigil, the Thule Society invoked Charlemagne, and Hitler appeared. The power of nationalist and traditionalist thought is, in such times of crisis, a shamanic one, an eternal anchor that transcends the materialism and directionlessness of the left.

We're entering the age of esoteric techno witchcraft, let's just be sure to arrest it now, while the neoliberal powerstructure and post-industrial materialist left are stuck in the last century.

>inb4 right-wing DKMU
I reference tapping the shamanic power of Germanic myth, and the eternal symbol of the Swastika, speaking to the very soul of your audience in terms the concious mind can't comprehend, not posting bad shops on facebook, and making reddit-tier hacking references.

>Why have we not formed as the Thule Society did?
We are trying to organize them desu :)

i did watch the playlist you mentioned above and i also am pretty much done with the matrix one. The thing is, i don`t really know where to go from here. I also currently reading Evolas Revolt against the world, but its going quite slow. Should I keep reading that or maybe it is better to start with works of Blavatsky?

theforbiddenreligion.com/
What do you think of this guy? He mixes gnosticism with esoteric nazism.

Well that is up to you desu, do what holds your interest. Let the information flow in a linear pattern is what I always suggest so you don't have something you read you don't quite understand yet and have to put it on a shelf, does this make sense? As a computer scientists I think in a very linear like a computer solving variables and equations that lead tot eh next permutation of that variable connecting all the dots to see the web weaving but I suppose this may not be for everyone. Watch the other playlists maybe they will spark an interest to send you in the next direction. It is your awakening, mold it to your way of thinking I don't think there is any right or wrong way to do it

You're welcome.
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

I have never seen it before but I would be careful with modern Gnosticism they have been very corrupted, if you want to study Gnosticism I suggest helio Gnosticism the original Gnostics neo-Platonists modern Gnostics are as delusional as Christcucks and use the same texts they don't really understand just spun in a different way ie the Bible

you need to start meditating, using breathing techniques. if you want to accelerate the process, you could try microdosing on shrooms and going to an isolation tank, theres even one in riga, 50eur 1hr

Strange, I haven't heard of Bhodi Mantra. I'm on Forum Borealis, Rune Soup, Higherside Chats, but I'm listening to this, now. Probably shafted for non-conformity.
youtube.com/watch?v=y13HtXZdP34

Subscribed.

Well, everything evolves. So, as time goes on, Gnosticism (which was a mish-mash to begin with), becomes diluted and blends with other occult philosophy, after getting kicked underground. Then, it comes up later, a new being. The middle ages kind of put Gnosticism through a blender.

The Jewish elite are shape shifting aliens that travel through dimensions who have distorted human history and want to invade and suck the life force from us Aryans. Aryans are descendants of god like beings that had a global empire and are the true architects of civilization.

Greta library ty for linking it I have been working through some of this for some time anything you recommend. Some of the stuff was garbage as is often the case with this kind of material.

possibly, certainly within the realm of possibility and not to be dismissed outright

right on precisely
all good forums desu ty for this as well

What did you read, and what didn't you like about it? That's a lot of material to narrow down.

I`ve been gravitating towards spending more time researching the believes and symbolism of baltic pagans. I dunno, i kinda feel like there`s something there. Since it is obvious that they weren`t "barbaric savages" as ((some)) might say they were.
If there`s no right or wrong way to do it, guess that`s what I`m gonna do.

Right on, I can't even name sporadic texts off the top of my head. It is just important to remember as I already mentioned anything that is based on the Bible is garbage and fraudulent. It can be proven conclusively to be stories from many Aryan religions namely Hindu, Egyptian etc about Helio Gnosticism taken literally. So anything talking about Jesus or really the bible at all is pretty much outright garbage

>helio Gnosticism
What's that?

Nice whatever you discover share with the channel so it can be added for others to also learn about

Good luck. The Baltic and generally the non-Germanic, non-Celtic spiritual practices don't get a lot of love, in the post-Christian era.

It is what all ancient religions are based on Sun worship. Go to channel Son Of Saturn lots of great vids there also mrastotheology, Santos Bonnaci is an expert on astro-theology bar none. I would not pay attention to the flat earth stuff but hey it is up to you.I also a have a playlist called crack the matrix religion where much of this is covered and has Santos videos

Also this. Any tips on how to start meditating correctly? I`ve seen videos on how to sit and what hand positions to use, but i don`t really know what i`m looking for. What are the basics? It can`t be just sitting and breathing. Can it?

youtube.com/watch?v=LfSKM3Au2bQ&t=2796s

read the dhammapada there are literally step by step instructions

Probably true desu

>Sun worship
I'm not worshipping the sun, nigga

Jupiter worship is the most redpilled choice, he is /ourgasgiant/ and a powerful solar system border wall that sweeps up illegal ayy lmaos, nigger asteroids and merchant comets.

practice makes perfect, for the start listen to your own mind, get comfortable and try counting backwards from a 100, you will see how ''random'' thoughts come up. Concentrate on the numbers or the breath. Best advice - RELAX RELAX RELAX
The hand positions (mudras) will become very useful as you advance the path, same with body positions like the lotus. btw - do not fall for the (((kundalini)))

>We are trying to organize them desu :)
No, you're trying to demoralize

You're not apart of the Nazi Wizards just like Richard Spencer isn't apart of Sup Forums. Because you're the enemy.

>please fuck off back to the asylum
Jew tactic from Jew OP

>helio Gnosticism
>What's that?
>It is what all ancient religions are based on Sun worship.

Translation:
Retards who do bad research and have no comprehension of ancient myth because they want to be cult leaders not historians

>Also this. Any tips on how to start meditating correctly?
SEE THIS

The OP is jumping IP's and in EVERY thread he does, he asks himself the same questions to promote his channel.

SEE THIS This is an attempt at demoralization the same way David Icke or Alex Jones does to normies, but to specifically white nationalists or aryans.
>Dont learn your history goy
>read our comic book fantasies goy

History channel does he same thing. It's a demoralization tactic to ERASE HISTORY

FUCK YOU OP

kek got news for you you already do no matter what religion you follow this Sun or the old Sun Saturn. All religions are sun worship bro, but anyone that worships anything is a cuck anyway you follow the true Aryan doctrine of Buddhism.Hindu imo but hey everyone has their own path my dude

>All religions are sun worship bro
Not mine

kek right on Jupiter is certainly a great Patron God, good stuff

>Best advice
>Do as I say
>OBEY OBEY OBEY
>aliens
>Spirits
>Demons
>Rituals
>Nazis were occultists
>Jews are lizards
>You have no REAL history goy
>Only endless rabbit hole mystery

PROCESS OF DEMORALIZATION!

yes it is, you just don't know it yet :)

I'm familiar with sun themes in religion, and as far as I know the sun is chosen because it is a symbol for the demiurge, sorry, I don't worship the demiurge, neither the sun for that matter

Yes, but we have to keep in mind that it all derives from a central pool, and so we can look at Gnosticism or even earlier mystery schools, as sort of deltas of this one river. I immediately equate any pantheons and beliefs into astrotheology, and the natural forces, personified by gods, so I don't make much distinction between Horus, Apollo, Christ, all being Sun-aspected figures. Or Venus, Isis, Ishtar and Mary , so on and so forth. I don't really think "Oh, this particular God is an evil anomaly and that tribe are savages for worshiping it". The Jews worshiped Yahweh in the aspect of Saturn, the Christian Europe worshiped Christ in the aspect of the Sun, making Satan the Saturnal counterbalance.

There's plenty of material on Hermetic paganism, neo-platonism, the Germanic and Anglo-Saxon pre-christian myths, but i'm more of a hard magick guy, so I focus on the grimoires, using the PGM as their purest form (ie Astaroth the demon is in fact Ishtar, the goddess, pre-Christian demonization)

>Jupiter is certainly a great Patron God
Jupters is a fucking planet. Just stop
>nb4 archetypes
Characters in collective fictional works. So? Fuck you. Jupiter is not your daddy.

>I'm familiar with sun themes in religion, and as far as I know the sun is chosen because it is a symbol for the demiurge, sorry, I don't worship the demiurge, neither the sun for that matter
OP is jumping IPs and talking to himself again,
see I hate this fucking faggot.

relaxing is a really good advice for anyone starting out on meditation. the process is enlightening and strenghtening not demoralizing. we have a rich history:)

Nothing about that really makes any sense. You don't know what you're talking about, so you should probably stop talking.

I'm not the OP, I have talked with the OP already, he's a cunt, basically he came and ruined a gnostic thread the other day, I'm a gnostic, I really think it's the true religion, anyway, OP is a schizo and will ruin threads of religions.

I agree with Gnosticism, at the quantum "It's all probably a simulation" level. I don't know why this fag is accusing me of samefagging. I assume it's like black propaganda, to derail discussion. It's basically a more underhanded spiderman.

*blocks your path*

there is no demiurge dude this is nonsense bro stick with what you can prove be LIE fs are a scam. The creator made this creation perfect you think he did it to torment you?

There's always exactly one guy that goes into the magick, religion, history what have you threads, and tries to aggressively derail them.

It's a complete autistic meltdown, on the guy's part, and I have a feeling it's the same single guy, each time.

Oh- spotted the Archon.

You might be right. Anything is possible.

right on great stuff here. You know Christ was an amalgum as well, many aspects of Saturn worship with it as well as Jupiter. JeZeus Zeus being the son of Saturn (Kronos) the messiah which is Jupiter etc. Christianity is a mash of Saturn, Sun and Jupiter worship

Tell us about the grimoires and your experience please if you don't mind I was thinking of delving more into them, have you ever summoned a daemon?

It is a simulation you can prove this conclusively using pretty simple math enjoy :)
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

>OP is a schizo
Everything I ever say I can prove conclusively while you talk about your completely unfounded be LIE fs made out of this air and you call me schizo ROFL. Stop acting like a kike please. I don't care what you believe only what you can prove, if you think that is schizo you need some help buddy you are in a bad situation

come on dude don't you start too. Can you prove there is a demiurge? Let's see the proof otherwise you are being as delusional as Chrsitcuks

lol yeah.. read like 3 posts and realized he has no clue what he's talking about. Obvious disinformation being spread and not just that, but how cocky he sounds about it all. No doubt a registered dem.

Thanks for the advice!
Is this version okay?

buddhanet.net/pdf_file/scrndhamma.pdf

Yeah, if you don't like Hebrew god-names and everything being Christianized and Kabbalistic, you'll want to avoid the Renaissance grimoires, in favor of the PGM, which is essentially the summoning of spirits and invocation in a purer form. Like I said, a goddess in the earlier PGM is a demon in the grimoires. I try to keep clear of the Goetia, due to a few horror stories, and not being able to afford a lion skin, off the black market.

The pgm is also more of a scientific feeling, as in "If you do this with these materials, at this time, such and so spirit will consistently appear". I haven't tried actually summoning something like a demon to physical manifestation. I've only been into this stuff for about a year, but dove in head first.

I'm fucking with you. I'm just into Hermeticism, first and foremost. It was my great love, before getting into magick as its own thing. I really like the aspect of "oh, this probably all a simulation with multiple realities, like we're in a videogame, but is there someone playing the game?" and so Gnosticism kind of nailed that a good 1700 years prior.

Yes excellent one

Bearing in mind that what's said isn't usually what's actually meant, so a Chicken seamonster and lion snake fighting for the soul of the universe might not have been what they were really talking about.

nice ty for this. Yes the science supports this ability which is why I am interested. I can show you the science if you want it may help make things more clear to you how there are many dimensions in different frequencies etc. I suspect these entities inhabit one of the other frequencies and you can pull them into ours. I have no experience with this however so I am always interested in hearing the experience of others

How can I summon something like those Goetia demons without all the fucking rituals?

I asked /x/ but all they told me was to fuck off because demons are bad the faggots.

only way to be sure is to try it out yourself, i for one haven't read this. try maybe some guided meditations on yt too if you feel like it. another tip would be just to try and to listen to your own mind, get to know it, theres a false voice many times

Nice yes, well as I said the math proves this conclusively, it is like simulation anyway in the fact that nothing is random it is all perfectly designed by the creator the only question becomes to what purpose. There a few conclusions one can come too I lean towards the theory we have to experience everything every from of life and complete the cycle to become ascended masters it makes the most sense when weighing all the evidence

I can give yo short playlist to put everything in line to understand how I came to this conclusion of you want. It is pretty straightforward once you see all the evidence

Right. That's why I first said, I feel like we're approaching the age of techno-witchcraft. We're just now (re)discovering what was known thousands of years prior, and disregarded because it didn't fit (even in the pre-Englightenment era and "superstitious" middle ages) a material / empirical world-view, and fell awkwardly outside the accepted non-material views, of "God did X".

There's a new thing coming out every week now, it seems. "Oh, we have "Time Crystals", we can actually change the way sub-atomic particles behave, by thinking about them, if you separate particles by great distance, you can still affect the other, by manipulating its separated twin" etc. etc.

You have to take into account the former races (originals being ethereal), the cyclical nature of this reality etc. We are devolving in these cycles/ages/yugas, then we apparently start evolving again is what the math shows and the ancients figured out it is impossible to explain to someone who hasn't seen all the evidence to make sense of it really

precisely good post you know your stuff, impressive

Read the Lesser Key of Solomon, but you'll need a lot of pre-study, with the testament of Solomon, etc. Do it by the book, be polite, don't step outside the circle, wear protection, remember to give it license to depart, then banish. This is the difference between your host showing you the door, and having security hurl you out.

Burn pleasant incense corresponding to the spirit to invoke, burn pungent incense to drive it away. Spirits are sensitive, they don't like traffic, tv's, wifi, radio, cellphones, cologne, niggers and other obnoxious things that attack the senses. You'll have to offer it something, no one works for free, be very careful that it is what it says it is, they can lie (a case of new-agers channeling an "angel" that convinced them to form a Hell gate comes to mind). Don't let it goad you into bargaining unless it's what you were prepared to bargain before, don't step outside the circle, don't step outside the circle, again, wear protection.

See? Now, it's generally easier not to fuck around with the Goetia. It's easier to look to benevolent spirits than malefic ones.

speaking of crystals I have a video specifically on crystal science as well very enlightening they have their consciousness as well very interesting stuff

Please, share. I have to go soon but I can add it to the watchlist.

Cleansing crystals and drawing spirits into them has been a thing for quite a while. We know now that particles passing through something like quartz actually change the way they wave and move, coming out the other side.

Thanks
>You'll have to offer it something, no one works for free
Does the good old animal sacrifice still work?

youtube.com/watch?v=dTW5sS5qJP4

when you get the chance I would watch this entire playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

I mean, of course we used them for lasers as focuses and so forth, it lends credence commanding spirits and drawing energy through the ubiquitous crystal wand.

hey crystals are an antennae into other dimensions no bs you will see

Oh, that reminds me, and this is important. Never, ever use your own blood in a sacrifice, or offer it your hair, nails, saliva, effluvium, etc. This creates a link that makes it hard to banish, and such a spirit would probably offer an innocent pact as that, banking on the Operator (that's you)'s inexperience. I've heard of people offering raw steaks, the grimoires often refer to white virgin "kids" (that's a young goat), white doves, and so forth. From what I understand, animal sacrifice is usually not necessary, but anything offered has to be offered directly, by name, so don't throw a porkchop at your wall and get mad when the devil doesn't show up. Set it up, near the incense, directly stating the thing as an offering to the spirit, during your invocation. It's also recommended to not use scents of any kind, and abstain from smelly foods like garlic and fish, as your body emitting these things kind of grosses out the spirit.

I know. Same with the use of consecrated blades. "Cutting the astral" isn't just symbolic.

That reminds me, Dr. Stephen Skinner, who's read literally every surviving magickal Papyri which we know of, recommends cutting a circle in the astral, with your Sword of Art, after forming your physical (and time-consumingly intricate) Solomonic circle of protection. I've heard other reports of people not doing this, very serious operators, mind you, and the damn thing stepping through the cirlce, just sort of sweating them, but doing them no harm, so I'd recommend the sword circle as well.

Meant to post this gem.