Wives are for breeding and child-rearing, not hobby partners

The principal value of any marriage must be to foster life. There may be values that
follow from it, but fostering life of the
essential element of marriage.

>shouldn't common interests be part of a good marriage
That only common interests that matter are those related to FOSTERING LIFE. Any other common interests are meaningless. You're wife is not your recreational partner, only your partner to FOSTER LIFE.

>but we don't plan on having children
GTFO childfree degenerates. You don't have a wife, only a low grade and expensive whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's boring af user. You spend a lot of your limited time here on earth in the presence of your wife

>Spending the rest of your life with someone you don't even enjoy hanging out with for the sole purpose of procreation.

No thanks, user. I'll take Netflix and chill.

>No thanks, user. I'll take Netflix and chill.
Degenerates will be left with the blacks

I'm engaged, though. Unlike you.

I swear to god Sup Forums has made me not want to have children via reverse psychology.

There was once a time when I wanted a wife, kids and family, just because hey it's what most people do. Not for anything political reason but just because it's normal. But after coming to this board, and hearing about you autistic breeding fetishists, and you faggots who think the only purpose of life is to breed and clone yourself with as many kids as possible. I don't want kids anymore. I don't want to hang around with faggots who want children or have children. You are all unimaginative, uncreative fucking animals who can think of no higher purpose than base animal instincts and think it is the be all end all of being.

And watch how some brainlet prick responds telling me that that Jew has broken me because I don't want kids. Yet he ignores the fact that his idol, Adolf Hitler didn't have kids himself, and instead pursued the higher purpose.

Holy shit, you hit the nail on the head

The quality of these posts puts the belief in my heart that everyone here is a virgin

>believing in the reverse psychology Jew

jokes on you. my gf is my abdl partner

> You spend a lot of your limited time here on earth in the presence of your wife
This should not be true

The primary purpose of marriage is to make babies.

You're not alone

>The primary purpose of marriage is to make babies.
And these degenerates hate us...Tbh Desu, I think it's because they'll never live up to our standards.

he was in a time of war and strife, it is not a sustainable method to live by in the long term, and for everyone. Very specialized, general leader type of role can get perks.

Bonding with women is EXTREMELY important. For there is no greater thing than bonding with one, and gaining mutual trust and respect for one another. How do you think children are raised up? With somekind of autistic, single sided parenting? Your children will have needs, may encounter problems and may require help, and you may be working, or just busy with other stuff and who then helps them? Thats rite, your well bonded, and well informed of the "general course" your family is taking...mother. She may not have the intellectual prowess that you have...because she is made to care for children from 0 to 10 mostly. Its where she excels.

Besides all of this, we have many biological/chemical things in our body that demand we have a close, intimate nature with our spouses of sorts. Cuddling like in pic related is quite good. A man doesnt have to be a wimp or whatever, but the levels of emotions that we do give out, need to be met properly by bonded women and sometimes that can be sad and hard emotions. Though obviously, most men will never have the average whininess of women levels throughout their lives. Still, it doesnt mean that we dont sometimes think about live, where we stand in all of this and then look to our wives for comfort as you know that you are not entirely alone.

>muh bonding
The best bonding is you giving her money, protection, and instruction, and her giving you care for your children. Anything else is superfluous and substandard.

thats just horseshit. Its also protection, responding sanely to her needs, empathy for her, her family etc. A bond with a woman is made out of synchronization, and bartering (slightly in your favor if you can pull it off) segments like this. If you promise her something, for something in return, and you keep your word, and are generally stable. These things pile up, and eventually she, and you can use eachother...though it is so vast and complicated this process that we just simply call it a "bond"

Funny you call others uncreative when you don't want kids.

>he was in a time of war and strife

He was of age in WW1 you fucking retard. He had two fucking decades to have a kid but didn't want one, neither did he want a wife. He only got married in the last minutes of his life.

Goddamn this is real talk from a fucking beta. It's anger phase af and the only way to play the game without playin is to lift brah

get a girlfriend first before talking about a wife fag.

You are a nigger who only cares about pussy

>germany had to pay huge reparations
>all around strife
>not at a time of war

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E

>marriage
Why? It's a no win situation for a man in a gynocentric society.

Fuck off, children are a pain, marriage is pointless and adds nothing to a relationship.
Take your disgusting breeding fetish somewhere else.
Enjoy paying child support and alimony if you ever even get a girl to begin with.

>inb4 mgtow virgin

I have a very nice childfree relationship for 5 years now, no risk of alomony either.

have you tried cragislist.

>muh women problems
While possible, they are lessened by a man who acts like a man. Be strong, be confidenty, and your woman will respect you.

After having a child, I find this to be true.

So you admit you should only have kids in the absolute best of times? And if the going gets tough, don't bring any new life into the world? Even then, by the 1930's thing were much better for Germany. He had 10 years of good prosperous Germany before the war started.

Also all those 18-21 year old young men going off to Blitzkrieg across Europe in 1939 were all born in 1918-1920. No reason Adolf couldn't have added a few extra footsolders for the war effort.

why because I lift? Fucken dumb seppo cunt

>I'm childfree
Like I said, childfree is degenerate. There is no reason to prefer you over the fags.

A wise words that for some reason escape EVERYONE's attention nowadays. Woman is literally useless and burdensome if you dont plan to use her main function, you'll be better off without one at all.
Also I remember reading on a certain problem - wife suddenly no longer finding husband sexually attractive after few years of stable marriage, despite still having overall good opinion on him as a man. So, in all such cases there was no mention of children. I think there may be subconscious biological mechanism that warns woman that her partner may have fertility problems anf she should seek new one.

I am saying that he was in a rare spot for him to help his race more so than he could if he just made a wife. A couple of kids, compared to helping millions of germans with propaganda, politics and more. A true love for his race and not just himself. The time he spent building those bonds with other natsoc guys, and standing at podiums, writing speeches, digestion information and more could have been lost if he had a wife and children lol.

>After having a child, I find this to be true.
All those who recognize the truths on OP will stand the best chance for successful marriage and children. They main challenge is earning enough to keep wife at home.

Sure, I guess you think Russian roulette is still a jolly fun game because it has 2 rounds loaded instead of 4.
Society encourages women to screw over men, your 10 inch dick and 6 figure salary will mean jack shit once she 'falls out of love'.

hm, what you said and I said are quite similar though. But I just wonder, you use "instruction" as an umbrella term for all of the smaller things?

>for some reason escape EVERYONE's attention nowadays.
Imo it's because people don't respect themselves, and thus don't value making more of themselves.

>I think there may be subconscious biological mechanism that warns woman that her partner may have fertility problems anf she should seek new one.
This seems true, just like men prefer an ugly woman over a hot one he's fucked 100x.

>Sup Forums lets read all these red pill material and educate ourselves
>Sup Forums when is the leader of the alt right and fascist revolution going to materialize, I want my white nationalists ethnostate already
>Sup Forums WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A WIFE AND 3 KIDS YET YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

Huh. I wonder why a white nation doesn't exist. Maybe it's because retards who want white only nations and busy having loads of kids that will grow up to date niggers and asian women.

>women always stray
Not all women are equally disloyal. You should prefer a women with as few of partners as possible.

Thats some weak level demoralization there brah. Here is how to fix most of these problems (by returning the nature of men to that of natural fascists)

Better let your white blood line die out goy, I'm sure that the nigger replacements will be very imaginative, maybe they will build a mud hut or something.

I didn't read your entire wall of text, at first.
But yes, quite similar.
Regarding instructions, I mean to tell her the plan for your lives, from the day to the year. Women like the safety of knowing someone else is leading.

That which I fight is the notion that similar interests, aside from the promotion of life, are of any importance in a marriage.

>it's because people don't respect themselves
There may be many reasons. Main one I suppose is hedonism above anything else that became dominant in last decades - children are obstacle to that.
Other one - people generally think less. When you think more you eventually think of death and understand finite nature of yourself. The only way you can somehow surpass your finite nature is leave something that will continue even after you're gone. Only tiniest portion of people are capable of truly immortalize themselves through their deeds and creations, for most leaving children that will continue what you left them is the only way. But you generally dont think about that when you're to immersed in consumption of dopamine goy fodder.

Well yea its quite similar then, I just see it from the trump perspective of sorts. To that of deal making, bartering. Lets say you want a wholesome wive. But see a woman who is only half wholesome. She obviously wants protection, and maybe stability, since those things are rare in society (extremely so actually). Well then, you humbly should show her your qualities, display them, and let her test you (they do that automatically). If you are reliable in that regard, thats something you can barter with. For lets say, maybe make her drop her smoking habit.

But of course they will kick and scream, try to use groups to shame you into lowering your standards, act like retarded kids or whatever. Well with bartering you can always just walk away. If you know for sure that your quality is better than the pool she is in, to that of others, then quite often they would come back. Maybe even concede. Give you that sweet submission.

The things that they desire and test you for (both conscious and unconscious)

>monogamy
>ability to function in groups (and having respect of your peers)
>healthy of body and mind
>competitive
>adaptable (to her and your advantage)
>financially strong

and now where is where the screeching comes in, all of this wailing and whining of women: They think that they have to do nothing in return, but it is false

>monogamy
>ability to function in groups (and having respect of your peers)
>healthy of body and mind (especially for child bearing), also must be kinda pretty
>caring and loving
>adaptable (to her and your advantage)

There are probably a few others, but this is just the general view. Some gender specific, some generic. Some have weird hobbies and lifestyles (which are fag like) but whatever. The more of these you have, the more you could demand, in theory. If the woman is at least not dumb and recognizes value.

>children are obstacle to hedonism
They get the pleasure, but not the happiness. And pleasure is meant to lead us to happiness...they are operating the wrong way.
>people generally think less.
While I agree, I think most people had kids because of necessity and accident.
>But you generally dont think about that when you're to immersed in consumption of dopamine goy fodder.
I'd say this is mostly it.

>bargaining
Ofc, giving value for values is non degenerate. Anything else is the relationships of cannibals.

I think that the best way for success and to ensure loyalty lies in successful bartering. Sometimes showing your true intent and abilities, sometime withholding to test her. Some relationships fail in the long term because a partner lied too much on too many of these fronts. Or deteriorated. Its a complicated topic. But yea, its neither mgtow, or feminism (both are part of a false dilemma fallacy). Some women can be really dumb and only recognize self assurance and cockiness (just as dumb, uneducated men brought up under nigger culture also can be quite dumb as to how to treat women) Thats why its probably also so hard to deal with women who are not properly brought up. You first have to teach THEM what is best for them, what they should be looking out for, why it matters, what advantages it has and what is expected of them. Many do not know it. It didnt used to be like this so in the past though. But now there is a whole bullwark of crap that first has to be basically taught for a woman to seek for proper values. So if a man is unsure that its worth the time, he may not teach her, and she will remain forever in a state of bliss hedonism and ignorance. Quite sad.

> Some women can be really dumb and only recognize self assurance and cockiness

This is a good point...thing is that high value men need not involve themselves with lots r quality women.
>that's why its probably also so hard to deal with women who are not properly brought up. You first have to teach THEM what is best for them, what they should be looking out for, why it matters, what advantages it has and what is expected of them

This is foundational to successful relationships. And if you're a successful man, then she'll listen to you. Where men get this wrong is babbling self confidence, and being confused why their woman had no confidences in them.
>if a man is unsure that its worth the time, he may not teach her, and she will remain forever in a state of bliss hedonism and ignorance. Quite sad.
Sad, but part of a corrupt and degenerate society.

Good luck with the divorce. Or good luck having a bed-ridden and/or ugly as sin and/or mentally disabled wife.

Also
>should not be true
The sooner you understand you don't get to decide how the world is the better chances you have to live a life that is not poisoned by bitterness and/or depression.

>>should not be true
I did not mean it the way you understood it.

While there has no way to ensure your woman won't stray, there are actions that will limit this possibility.