Is there anything more dehumanizing that being 25+ and working retail?

I couldn’t find a job after uni and had to work retail almost until I was 27 and my god was is soul crushing, anons stuck in this position so you have a plan to get out?

I landscape with spics and felons for 13 bux an hour.
I'm 28.

I work a low tier job but get okay money, 25 dolleryoos an hour which is 19 burgerbux.

You guys really need to raise your minimum wage.

This ain’t bad it’s morr the dehumanizing outfits and dissapoontment you feel in working such a lowly position coupled in with the fact it’s not even enough money to afford your own place.
At least you don’t deal with customers and wearing stupid outfits man

Is that casual rate, mate?

> dumbfuck who works retail at 25 giving out policy advice
this is the problem with democracy, its convinced dumbfucks like you that you should voice your uninformed opinion

Yeah.

I don't know what your problem is.

being a NEET virgin with no motivation or drive to do anything except smoke weed and play video games all day.

> I don't know what your problem is.
of course you also lack reading comprehension skills too

I work as a statistician in a skyscraper in nyc and still feel like a miserable wageslave

Whats wrong with wanting wages to increase? you sound pretty jaded and bitter.

what's shit about retail, while I was at uni I worked fast food and some warehouse work. thats soul crushing.

Calm down there, Captain Cunt.

you're like a naive and retarded child

what degree do you have mate? I've thought about stats and math and working in the financial sector but that seems like a very stressful lifestyle

be a fucking manager then fucking pussy faggot. after that regional manager
wow such hard working le retail
you are just a fucking loser

Dropped out after a semester, found a career. 8 years later I'm making 80k/year and it's only gonna get better

Leaving gas station retail and moving on to welding in 2 weeks. Managed to get hired at Cummins Emission Solutions and they will teach me how to weld.

what degree though?

yeah most white-collar office work is fucking awful, even if your core job is something considered difficult or prestigious. it's a step up from retail (a big step in financial terms) but you are still 100% subject to the dictats of Clownworld

That pic is literally me right as I type this

I'm far from a retarded child, I'm actually an organic chemist.

Did you not read my post you Low IQ nigger loving faggot? I guarantee the job I’m in now is more prestigious and makes more than you, i was just explaining how miserable retail wage cuckoldry is as an adult.
Even in a white collar job I feel like a wage slave but it beats the shit out of standing on your feet 8-10 hours a day in a kitchen or waiting tables.

so what? your job has already been automated

I work in a comfy office in marketing and I make less than half that hourly wage when I equivalent it to my salary.

Try not to dox yourself before you even start mate.

sorry I don't work for (((them))). not even for 50k month, you talk about fucking minimum wage O_o? hahahahaha
I hope you earn millions by now, because if not you wasted your life :/