Is this psyop being employed anywhere else this morning?

Is this psyop being employed anywhere else this morning?

School closings for the Columbus OH city school district and several outlying districts due to non-specific threats this morning 2/23

Any other anons have this going on in their cities?

They're clearly continuing (((their))) push to scare good people into giving up their guns

Other urls found in this thread:

wtae.com/article/state-id-law-causing-problems-for-alabama-transgender-woman/18667742
wtae.com/article/greater-latrobe-school-district-cancels-friday-classes-due-to-threat-found-on-bathroom-wall/18667633
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-bloomfield-high-school-safe-20180223-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-burlington-lewis-mills-student-charged-with-threatening-20180222-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-wallingford-high-school-complaint-20180222-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-simsbury-threat-national-hoax-20180222-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-old-saybrook-school-arrest-20180220-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-colchester-bacon-academy-instagram-threat-20180221-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-norwalk-high-school-gun-alert-20180221-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-norwalk-shelter-in-place-20180220-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-parkland-shooting-local-threats-swell-20180221-story.html
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-waterbury-high-school-threat-20180220-story.html
google.com/amp/6abc.com/amp/fire-destroys-school-buses-in-lehigh-valley;-classes-cancelled/3128206/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or maybe someone actually posted a vague threat about a columbus school and it isn't a Jewish Zionist conspiracy to disarm the US you fucking brainlet

Maybe, that's why I wanted to see if this was happening in any other cities, would make this being a media psyop more likely.

if the weather isn't the issue I'd be curious enough to drive over and see what kind of vehicles are in the parking lot during the closures.
just had a vision that they're installing spy cameras, wonder if it's just the coffee rush

>They're clearly continuing (((their))) push to scare good people into giving up their guns

yup, they are doubling down.

yes, just heard it on the radio on the way home today (i work nightshift in pittsburgh area). Latrobe school district was closed due to some threat written on a bathroom stall (police are investigating) but of course they didn't say what the threat was because the news doesn't actually report the news.

Happening in multiple school districts around here today because of threats

So, these kids are calling in bomb/shooter threats?

I mean, the kids from the most recent "Shooting"?

here's sauce
wtae.com/article/state-id-law-causing-problems-for-alabama-transgender-woman/18667742

wtae.com/article/greater-latrobe-school-district-cancels-friday-classes-due-to-threat-found-on-bathroom-wall/18667633
sorry this one

I saw this same thing happen earlier this week at a school in central PA. They said nonspecific threats as well. Graffiti in a bathroom stall. They never tell you what it said.

This is false news, 18 and go to ccs

I'm originally from central pa, Toon town?
There's another article about the Latrobe incident where the police are already saying its not a credible threat which lends credence to what OP is postulating. Would be so easy for people to do this in a coordinated way or just falsely report on this en mass

Maybe the kids are just red-pilled and calling out the Jews?

Thanks for confirming my suspicions goys

Now what the fuck can we do about it other than try to connect the dots for normies?

Check fox28 closings ticker, tons of schools closed today

This one was at a place called Hempfield I believe. Can't remember.

There is literally one school, no ccs schools are closed

Are you shitting me with this? Schools delay and cancel all the fucking time for bomb threats without the reason even being mentioned in the news, this is just getting attention because of Russian trolls latching onto anything about school violence.

Started happening a few years ago and is common in chocolate districts that don't have a mid-winter break
What's ultimate gibs for a teenager/middleschooler? A day off from school. It's nigger history month coming to a close, some feel they didn't get gibs this month so they do the old usual gun/bomb threat business
Administrators are happy to call a day off if they didn't use all the snow days yet

Yes several schools have been closing or getting threats all around the country.

This is just from Connecticut:
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-bloomfield-high-school-safe-20180223-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-burlington-lewis-mills-student-charged-with-threatening-20180222-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-wallingford-high-school-complaint-20180222-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-simsbury-threat-national-hoax-20180222-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-old-saybrook-school-arrest-20180220-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-colchester-bacon-academy-instagram-threat-20180221-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-norwalk-high-school-gun-alert-20180221-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-norwalk-shelter-in-place-20180220-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-parkland-shooting-local-threats-swell-20180221-story.html

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-waterbury-high-school-threat-20180220-story.html

My wife goes to private college here in TN. She had a day off this week because of "threats"

It reeks like a psyop.

google.com/amp/6abc.com/amp/fire-destroys-school-buses-in-lehigh-valley;-classes-cancelled/3128206/

School bus fires in Lehigh Valley, PA