Name the physical features in anime girls you hate the most

We'll set the limit to three tops. I'll start with mine.

I fucking hate heterochromia. It's ugly in real life and 2d doesn't fix that.

Lipstick is also trash. It never fails to make a 2d female look worse.

Also I think we can all agree that short hair is unacceptable for a female past the age of like 11.

Short hair is beautiful you fucking fag

>Also I think we can all agree that short hair is unacceptable for a female past the age of like 11
Now you just went full pleb

Short hair works on tomboys

I agree with you on the lipstick, because anime characters look kinda weird with pronounced lips, at least in most styles, but with the other two you can go fuck youself.

t. Reuenthal

Lipstick is great. Many studios have learnt how to make them well recently. For example Netoge's, also Kakegurui, but the artstyle is offputting at times.

>Also I think we can all agree that short hair is unacceptable for a female past the age of like 11.
Agreed.

lipstick worked great with mary.

I'm fine with heterochromia, and your comparison to 3DPD makes no sense; 3D is not important. Lipstick is FUCKING GREAT, you mong! Not just in Kakegurui, but even in anime where you only see it on the lower lip, it makes 'em look even better! Not to mention that you typically see it on actual women, not womanlets and lolis. So yeah, lipstick is patrician taste. Short hair, I go back and forth on. Sometimes works (see the Major from GitS), sometimes doesn't (most tomboys).

My most hated:
>loli/shortstack
Short women are just plain shit all around, regardless of body type.
>shark teeth
God no, that's pleb tier.
>tiny waist
It's like the artist doesn't even want the girl to have back muscles/spine that can support her assets; triggers my autism.

>I fucking hate heterochromia. It's ugly in real life and 2d doesn't fix that.

No it's not. Problem with anime is that it stands out way too fucking much compared to real life.

Heterochromia is bad except for Kaede.

Boobs that are too big. That's it really. Everything else seems to work well enough in 2D.

Short hair has its uses past the age of 11.

1) The girl itself is displaying that she has shit taste.

AND

2) Guys saying that they like that kind of hair style on females display that they are gay.

OP confirmed for faggot.

Massive tits, not large, massive like E cup or bigger.

Wearing make up other than lipstick. Bottom lipstick is fine.

You're just homosexual user.

Yamadas. I hate that uninspired, blue/beige male uniform style of clothing. And I hate that lazy, dark and droopy hair which is somehow longer between their eyes.

I know they're supposed to be self-inserts, but would giving some more thought to their design, at least their clothes, kill them? Seriously, fuck Yamadas.

Tanned skin. Kirino's skin shade is fine, as she's lightly tanned, but I'd say that's the limit.

Look at this whore. Fucking disgusting. Tanned characters don't belong in 2D.

Except that heterochromia is barely visible in most cases, anime just makes it a lot more obvious. I have blue-brown central heterochromia and in most situations my eyes just look brown, unless I'm outside and it's fairly bright in which case they just look blue greenish. Literally no one ever said anything about it, same goes for my mother.

>big tits
>heavy make-up
>fat ass

pic related is the perfect female body.
you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

@161607716
>you may not like it but this is what shit looks like.
ftfy

>HAHA look at me im memeing on le 4chinz xD

sorry i didn't realize this was the SERIOUS BUSINESS thread

in EVERY thread there's a retard like you with your epic leddit memes and a legion of other retards replying you cunts

sause?

samenegro

>Also I think we can all agree that short hair is unacceptable for a female past the age of like 11.
Opinion discarded.

gosh sorry i ruined your thread user
can you ever forgive me
just wanted to have a laugh

bulb heads with stick bodies
>be anime
>try to bulb the head as much as possible
>try not to have sexy features anywhere
>over-using the term "big heads make them cuter" from psychology findings
>use a water mass test on the figure
>49% of the figures mass is the head
>suddenly jetsons ratio of head mass
It ruins it for me. Japs have a small foot, small body fetish I will never understand.

Thats' but just one of my big complaints. Eyes being pulled to the widest part just to make their faces look flatter also bothers me.
>be anime
>weird head angles avoided, art is skewered
>animation fucked for certain shots, they try anyway
>turn it into a fast motion with a rip animation effect
>looks like shit, rip animation not used for the rest of the anime
>certain head widths look like shit
>suddenly power puff girls problems with head turning animations

Fuck the flat face looking shit "we're asian so fuck off caucasians" with their art, they are so afraid of expanding their art away from this doctrine. Easily making avatar-TLA faces which STILL got asians right.

Last complaint... Hear me out. Over forced fan service in obviously female designed attractions. Glass Mask, Kaleido Star etc were some of the last animes for girls... They are from over a decade back. Forced fan service EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME makes it IMPOSSIBLE to watch anime with my Girlfriend.

I just never realized how bad it was until I felt awkward going from Glass Mask to a Horror like Elfen Leid and all that nudity/incest/etc shit was. I haven't watched it in years but then, it hits me. 90% of the decently written anime are FAN SERVICE anime. I know this is off topic but that's my last complaint.

im not the other two. I just want sause on that girl(male)

>I fucking hate heterochromia. It's ugly
You talking shit about my waifu? Imma fucking beat you, faggot

Nothing ruins a cute anime girl like wonky anatomy.

It takes effort/energy to hate things. I'm too lazy for that. As long as a girl isn't sloppy and all over the place I'm game (bonus points if they like to workout though).

>Lipstick is also trash

>It takes effort/energy to hate things. I'm too lazy for that.
You're my kind of user, user.

You're alright too user.

I like your way of thinking. You know how it works

This, anything bigger than a head is disgusting.

I love big breasts, but when it gets as big as her head, it goes from sexy to stupid.

Heterochromia is one of those things that are cuter IRL because the iris is much smaller than it is in anime. They also tend to be cuter color combinations like brown/hazel and green/blue

Add me up for heterochromia when it's not heavily plot related.
Cheapest and bullshittiest way to make a character "special" since drill hair.

>heterochromia
I wholeheartedly agree
>lipstick
Meh
>shot hair is unacceptabl-
Horrible taste, neck yourself.

Physical features in girls I hate is when they have huge breast, but no hips/thighs/butt and very skinny legs. I hate that a lot. It looks extremely disproportionate.

I also hate "line"(extremely thin) eyebrows and mouths without teeth. What angers me the most is when an artist draws eyes overlapping hair.

No one can have such bad taste. You must be baiting. Here's your (You).

this. that fucking hairstyle, expression and even eye color is always the same.

WRONG

Anything smaller than ahead is unacceptable, they might as well be men.

I agree with heterochromia. It's fucking meme tier.
But short hair is okay you fucking faggot.

>cocks arent gay

sure thing homo

Come on, everyone know that the best body type a girl can have is that of a young boy.

Drills. Fuck that shit, especially if the character spams 'ohohohhohoho'. Fuck you, ojou-sama.

Not many fans for heterochromia? I think it's cute.

pronounced lips are fine but lipstick is garbage for the most part.

Heterochromia a best.
Anons have shit taste, that's all.

>janitor'd
This is a janitors thread guys.

How the fuck do you recognize them?